Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12660

ahhh, a fresh enemy....i like enemies..... Looks like your not my caliber. You come from the gutters of en?

We will see who is claiming what my boy..... You just need to pray i dont drop in your ocean.... Give you time to get bigger before i find you.....

Looks like praying didn't work. There's always the search button

DeletedUser10363

Lol.. This guy.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Drake's number 1 cheerleader.. Be careful Clint, he may start sending you love songs.

DeletedUser3109

It seems like the Top 2 alliances decide to "Hold Hands", that just makes the world more fun. I can't wait to make a Top 12.

DeletedUser12660

Lol.. This guy.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Drake's number 1 cheerleader.. Be careful Clint, he may start sending you love songs.

Tell the truth, I don’t listen to ya,
‘Cause I don’t like being lied to
And that ship won’t sail,
And that wind won’t guide you

DeletedUser8159

It seems like the Top 2 alliances decide to "Hold Hands", that just makes the world more fun. I can't wait to make a Top 12.

Not only do we hold hands, but we play duck, duck, goose and ring around the rosy. Sometimes even paddy cake but thats only for date night. Yall can come join the fun, we're in the middle of playing Red Rover:

Red Rover, Red Rover... come send your CS right on over!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

Not only do we hold hands, but we play duck, duck, goose and ring around the rosy. Sometimes even paddy cake but thats only for date night. Yall can come join the fun, we're in the middle of playing Red Rover:

Red Rover, Red Rover... come send your CS right on over!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

OMG, I'd rep this if I could, but, it seems I've already sent out a rep to you sometime in this past month and I have to rep a bunch of random people if I want to rep you again.

Hey, I thought we were playing 'Would you rather?" Or is that just the females in the leadership? *hahahaha*

DeletedUser3109

Smilo you will have to change "whatever that thing at the bottom of every time you post" is to GTP, from Inked Up.

DeletedUser10777

clint,, i will send you and your members invites near me.. You seem like you want to prove yourself.

The longer you and your team waits the stronger the kraken gets..
dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif

i will let you hold my jockstrap soon enough young grasshopper. As for now.... Im finishing my other world.... But you keep growing lad..... Its a battle of attrition, dont blow your wad just yet.....

DeletedUser4951

Smilo you will have to change "whatever that thing at the bottom of every time you post" is to GTP, from Inked Up.

My Sig? I need to get a new sig. Will do when my alliance stops changing names. :D

DeletedUser9851

How about a new top 12. But please, intelligent comments.

DeletedUser

So you guys want top-12? Well, you are only going to get top-8 because I have to keep farming my villages. Anyway, these are my thoughts:

1. Trash Talk (Inked Up)
I don't like them changing names, I think that's stupid and waste of time. No one actually cares if an alliance called 300 spartans or Trash Talk is taking their cities. It's just a name and no one cares. But I can't say these guys wouldn't be good players. Like I said in my last top-12 review, these guys will either go war against TPT or the agree a boring pact. Well they agreed a boring pact and I lost my interest for the whole alliance. But agreeing that pact with TPT was very strategic move so I'm sure this alliance will go far, but they will not win. Sooner or later these guys will have problems with Trailer Park Trash - borders becomes priority.
Swim for a while then sink.
8/10

2. Talk Trash (Trailer Park Trash)
Actually I don't have anything to add. Same as Inked up.

3. Stealthy Pandas
Well, these guys surprised me positively. They have some active members and teamwork seems to work well enough, but I think they are in the wrong ocean. O55 is too aggressive for these guys, I mean if Inked Up were fighting against these guys, we all know who would end up losing. I don't say these guys are bad players but I have gotten a thought that they are not as aggressive (attack points, previous servers and rumors). Anything can still happen and alliances will come and go, so prove me wrong.
Float
7/10

4. Kingsguard
They have some good players and they look well organized on the map but having 2 sister alliances so soon is never going to work. Pacts work better than sister alliances in the early game, no one can argue with that and if someone thinks otherwise, hit -rep on my name. These guys are in war with Boondock Saints, Death Row and Deadly When Sober, I can't see them winning even thought their pack is leading in conquests.
Float
7/10

5. Candy Crush
Who would name their alliance after that game? It totally sucks! I actually hadn't even heard of these guys before now, so I'm not sure if they are fighting against anyone. They have been gaining some points faster than many other alliances, probably because they don't have enemies just yet. Their location is great and invites were well organized. If their players and leaders are any good, they will take a control of O54. But because this was the first time I saw these guys, I can't tell much more.

6. Unsullied
Same as 4.

7. Impervious Syndicate
I like the outlook of this alliance. But they are a bit spread on the map. They are also in war with the same alliances as Kingsguard so are they going into O44? They have good players as far as I know, but as I said, if Candy Crush players are any good, they will eat these guys only because of their better location. They actually changed their name recently "Boondick Saints" - which I think is even more childish than Inked Up's name changing. Imprevious Syndicate has good Battle points compared to their ranking which means they are aggressive. And because they are in O54 I'm going to say:
Swim
8/10

8. Boondock Saints
Last but not least, Boondock Saints. 8th in point ranking but 3rd in fighters, not bad. They are in war with Unsullied, Kingsguard, Vendetta, Imprevious Syndicate, Dothraki and Super Duper so they have a lot to do. I have my expectations high for this alliance. They have good players.
Swim
8/10

468503158f4077bd2c234b1890aa6e52.png

9fc8cdf1f834c92e2aee00bb2b4340b3.png

I believe that whole O55 will be changing a lot in a couple of months, we will see lots of merges and all kinds of other stuff. If I gave a bad review to your alliance, and you really want to kill me, I ask you not to post your threat here. Send me a private message and I will explain why I think so.

+rep if you liked and if you want more in the future.

DeletedUser6919

I would +rep but you didn't say if you thought the alliance i am in (CC) would sink or swim, you just insulted our favorite game. Everyone else even got a rating outta 10, but alas not not liitle old us
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser9851

This was a good review. Some facts are wrong. Unsullied, and BS are not in a war. some skirmishes maybe, but not an all out war.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
So you guys want top-12? Well, you are only going to get top-8 because I have to keep farming my villages. Anyway, these are my thoughts:

1. Trash Talk (Inked Up)
I don't like them changing names, I think that's stupid and waste of time. No one actually cares if an alliance called 300 spartans or Trash Talk is taking their cities. It's just a name and no one cares. But I can't say these guys wouldn't be good players. Like I said in my last top-12 review, these guys will either go war against TPT or the agree a boring pact. Well they agreed a boring pact and I lost my interest for the whole alliance. But agreeing that pact with TPT was very strategic move so I'm sure this alliance will go far, but they will not win. Sooner or later these guys will have problems with Trailer Park Trash - borders becomes priority.
Swim for a while then sink.
8/10

2. Talk Trash (Trailer Park Trash)
Actually I don't have anything to add. Same as Inked up.

3. Stealthy Pandas
Well, these guys surprised me positively. They have some active members and teamwork seems to work well enough, but I think they are in the wrong ocean. O55 is too aggressive for these guys, I mean if Inked Up were fighting against these guys, we all know who would end up losing. I don't say these guys are bad players but I have gotten a thought that they are not as aggressive (attack points, previous servers and rumors). Anything can still happen and alliances will come and go, so prove me wrong.
Float
7/10

4. Kingsguard
They have some good players and they look well organized on the map but having 2 sister alliances so soon is never going to work. Pacts work better than sister alliances in the early game, no one can argue with that and if someone thinks otherwise, hit -rep on my name. These guys are in war with Boondock Saints, Death Row and Deadly When Sober, I can't see them winning even thought their pack is leading in conquests.
Float
7/10

5. Candy Crush
Who would name their alliance after that game? It totally sucks! I actually hadn't even heard of these guys before now, so I'm not sure if they are fighting against anyone. They have been gaining some points faster than many other alliances, probably because they don't have enemies just yet. Their location is great and invites were well organized. If their players and leaders are any good, they will take a control of O54. But because this was the first time I saw these guys, I can't tell much more.

6. Unsullied
Same as 4.

7. Impervious Syndicate
I like the outlook of this alliance. But they are a bit spread on the map. They are also in war with the same alliances as Kingsguard so are they going into O44? They have good players as far as I know, but as I said, if Candy Crush players are any good, they will eat these guys only because of their better location. They actually changed their name recently "Boondick Saints" - which I think is even more childish than Inked Up's name changing. Imprevious Syndicate has good Battle points compared to their ranking which means they are aggressive. And because they are in O54 I'm going to say:
Swim
8/10

8. Boondock Saints
Last but not least, Boondock Saints. 8th in point ranking but 3rd in fighters, not bad. They are in war with Unsullied, Kingsguard, Vendetta, Imprevious Syndicate, Dothraki and Super Duper so they have a lot to do. I have my expectations high for this alliance. They have good players.
Swim
8/10

468503158f4077bd2c234b1890aa6e52.png

9fc8cdf1f834c92e2aee00bb2b4340b3.png

I believe that whole O55 will be changing a lot in a couple of months, we will see lots of merges and all kinds of other stuff. If I gave a bad review to your alliance, and you really want to kill me, I ask you not to post your threat here. Send me a private message and I will explain why I think so.

+rep if you liked and if you want more in the future.

4. Kingsguard
Float
7/10

Have you seen Olympia? same 3 alliances all players got crowns. it can and has worked

DeletedUser

I would +rep but you didn't say if you thought the alliance i am in (CC) would sink or swim, you just insulted our favorite game. Everyone else even got a rating outta 10, but alas not not liitle old us
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Sorry but I said I saw your alliance the first time and I have no idea if you are good players so it's hard to give swim or sink... :D

DeletedUser

4. Kingsguard
Float
7/10

Have you seen Olympia? same 3 alliances all players got crowns. it can and has worked
What did I say about this? -rep me if you think so lol! :D Sure you can make it work like they may have in Olympia, but all I'm saying is that pacts work always better at the start because they both have their own directions, thoughts and ways. Sister alliances are just an extension for the other alliance which will not work so well. Trust me, I have experienced almost everything in leading an alliance. Hit the -rep, no need to argue here.

DeletedUser6919

TezT, I know I was only teasing :)

Was a good review. I like when people go into detail and show reasoning instead of just stating sink or swim