Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser3109

I know this is crazy early, In fact I am not joining the world till the 29th ( I am at camp so only 5-20minutes of Internet access of the back will not help me) so I will just like to see which oceans fill up etc. So I can get my self a good position.

DeletedUser

I know this is crazy early, In fact I am not joining the world till the 29th ( I am at camp so only 5-20minutes of Internet access of the back will not help me) so I will just like to see which oceans fill up etc. So I can get my self a good position.

but u just had to create this thread... lol

DeletedUser12660

I wanted to create this thread :'(

So I can show my opinions.

DeletedUser836

Guardians of Freedom is a MRA. 1 away from hitting the cap.

DeletedUser1048

They have now reached the cap, or exceeded it if you include the 20 players in Guardians of Freedom II. Alliances 2-5 all look like they have the potential to do well in this world. I know some players from Boondock Saints, played with some of them in Beta. A lot of them won crowns together in Zeta and Beta, and they played together in another world too. They are probably the most underrated premade right now.

DeletedUser12654

I wanted them to be in the original thread though so you wont have to scroll through to look for it.

Post in capitals and multiple colours for each letter so it stands out here, on the first page. Then people won't have to scroll to see your opinions. :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Not joining an alliance until a few hours before beginners protection runs out, I have always been of the opinion that it's best to sit and watch everyone call everyone and MRA, gets a few laughs out of me after a few years. You should see all the people inviting me out of desperation, I think I'm up to 18 invites, I guess that's what being in the top 30 with no alliance does, although I probably won't stay up here much longer than a month or two :(.

Anyone else wait out a few days to join an alliance or is just me?

DeletedUser4951

1) Guardians of Freedom- In O55. Judging by this name, they probably all researched democracy. MRA will sink

2) Inked Up- My alliance no comment. Located O55

3) Trailer Park Trash- So far so good. This should be fun. Located in O45.

4) Boondock Saints- Thorr, TDshelly, Attackme, Rhonnie Bensonday, and a good team on Gythium. The sky is the limit for these guys in O44. I wouldn't underestimate them. For Troy players, these are probably the better players in Widows Lament...when they try.

5) Stealthy Pandas- Not a good choice of oceans. Some potential there though.

6) Guardians of Freedom 2- Really man? Its day one.

7) The Saints- Another one who picked a bad ocean. Seriously did everyone think we were kidding about O55?

8) Impervious Syndicate- Actually looks pretty decent. Picked an ocean not shared with us too so best of luck to them.

9) Kingsguard- Also in O44 with Boondocks. They'll have to fight hard to stay in O44.

10) Irish Pub- I love the name, located in O54, has Foobie, might not be that bad.

11) Unsullied- Located in O44. They actually look pretty good for their location. Could challenge Boondocks if they apply themselves.

12) Vendetta- Also in O44 and look decent for their size. Could survive. Might not survive in O44.

I predict that O55 and O44 will be major blood bath oceans. However, O55 has the easier path to victory.

TBT runs through their chunk of O45 but will encounter some resistance later on in their quest for dominance.

Someone good on paper gets upset in their ocean.

4 of these top 12's make it to next month.

Don't hate too hard, I know its early, just wanted to get the ball rolling. :)

DeletedUser1048

Nice job and wow I gave you a 4th bar. So Gythium was the other world Thorr and crew played on, knew there was another one. But yeah any alliance with Demacia, Cleop, Thorr, Dartorn, Raffy, and TD Shelley is a really good alliance. All the other predictions seem spot on too.

DeletedUser5973

I am guessing by Kingsmen you mean Kingsguard? Otherwise nice start

DeletedUser2154

unsullied has been around for awhile, I've played several worlds in which that alliance existed, doesn't look like any of the real vets are in this unsullied though. Could be wrong though, I only glanced.

edit: I remember Texan12 from Epsilon and the #RichieBoys

DeletedUser8795

Most of the original Unsullied from US39 are in the Kingsguard fellas.

DeletedUser12660

OVOKING's Top 12

1 -Guardians Of Freedom- 57866 49 1181
I dont think this one is necessary

2 Inked Up 51099 41 1246
They have a lot of experienced players, theyre the fan favorite alliance but they have a few big mouths that will eventually cause problems for them in the future. I havent seen Whitey lead an alliance of this size but only small alliances so this should be interesting. I say their cause of death will be from internal problems.

3 Trailer Park Trash 41613 35 1189
They sprung out of nowhere, they have some good cores and some decent leadership. I'm betting on some kind of relations with Inked Up. I say they'll last a while before they eventually fall.

4 Stealthy Pandas 38963 36 1082
I'll give them credit for the name although it seems like a lot of alliances are doing their names like that now but I dont see them lasting long. I dont see any recognizable players off the bat. They may stay in at #3 but I dont see them lasting.

5 Boondock Saints 37194 34 1094
They have a few good players, never heard of them though. I only recognize one player and that's Halloween but she's not very loyal, I dont recognize their leadership either. I dont see them succeeding.

6 -Guardians Of Freedom2- 36517 36 1014
Honestly, I wasn't expecting an MRA like this one in this world.

7 The Saints 33977 31 1096
MRA ! They are non stop recruiting random players and even on my island. So that should be interesting.

8 Kingsguard 32962 31 1063
Who ?

9 Impervious Syndicate 31000 25 1240
Just their average alone shows who they are but I've never heard of them. I'll edit this one with more details. I'm afraid to switch tabs and have all my stuff refreshed lol. Success ! Any alliance that can pull in experienced players such as these are a success. I doubt they'll go down but if they do it would sure surprise me.

10 Unsullied 30942 30 1031
They're not an MRA, but they're also not that good of an alliance. In my opinion, any alliance with Pam Fite in their lineup isn't a good alliance. I see Texan there but I doubt that's enough.

11 SPQR 30354 29 1047
These guys are tough, they're like an MRA/Premade. They have a lot of skilled players that I remember and they even have Johngalt 301 so that says something about them but they are also recruiting a bunch of players that are obviously not in their premade.

12 Irish Pub 29750 28 1063
They'll be gone by tomorrow.

DeletedUser

1) Guardians of Freedom- In O55. Judging by this name, they probably all researched democracy. MRA will sink

2) Inked Up- My alliance no comment. Located O55

3) Trailer Park Trash- So far so good. This should be fun. Located in O45.

4) Boondock Saints- Thorr, TDshelly, Attackme, Rhonnie Bensonday, and a good team on Gythium. The sky is the limit for these guys in O44. I wouldn't underestimate them. For Troy players, these are probably the better players in Widows Lament...when they try.

5) Stealthy Pandas- Not a good choice of oceans. Some potential there though.

6) Guardians of Freedom 2- Really man? Its day one.

7) The Saints- Another one who picked a bad ocean. Seriously did everyone think we were kidding about O55?

8) Impervious Syndicate- Actually looks pretty decent. Picked an ocean not shared with us too so best of luck to them.

9) Kingsguard- Also in O44 with Boondocks. They'll have to fight hard to stay in O44.

10) Irish Pub- I love the name, located in O54, has Foobie, might not be that bad.

11) Unsullied- Located in O44. They actually look pretty good for their location. Could challenge Boondocks if they apply themselves.

12) Vendetta- Also in O44 and look decent for their size. Could survive. Might not survive in O44.

I predict that O55 and O44 will be major blood bath oceans. However, O55 has the easier path to victory.

TBT runs through their chunk of O45 but will encounter some resistance later on in their quest for dominance.

Someone good on paper gets upset in their ocean.

4 of these top 12's make it to next month.

Don't hate too hard, I know its early, just wanted to get the ball rolling. :)
Already? lol nice.

DeletedUser2154

good analysis, had to take it to word and change the color so I could read though, doesn't show up well for me, not sure why though