Top 12 alliances...

DeletedUser

Warning: The post above is ignorant. If you value your intelligence, please do not read anything the user above posts, especially in servers he does not play on.

DeletedUser

Here is a thought:
Try going to Olympia and tell me if you still think the same thing about this alliance in 6 months. there won't be any "running to the next server" as you put it.

I thought about chasing you guys to Olympia, but then I'd have to go through the whole start-up phase again only to chase you guys off again in under a month.

No sir. I am not on this server for the reasons I have stated before. This is a speed 2 server. Speed 3 is way better and faster. That is where all the good players go. If you want to try it out and play with the big boys then do so.

And let's get something else straight... the only speed difference between the two worlds is the troop/building speeds, not troop movement. FYI, revolt is always 12 hours regardless of world speed unlike the varying conquest world times. Plus it's no morale, which takes SOOOOO much skill to merely bully smaller weak players and anyone who doesn't join from day one. If I were to join, I'd have to come over several weeks late to even give you a chance at stopping me since morale and size wouldn't factor in for you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7600

I would like to say I have really enjoyed reading this thread the past few days.....LOL...Who needs a newspaper when you can watch it play out in the streets......8)

And that fact that you were even able to get one of the "fine upstanding mods." to try to make up excuses that don't even have rationality or practicality to them is just Epic!!! Those who really know how to Beta test a new upgrade knows that you do it from the rim.

This all could have been squashed by simply admitting defeat and moving on. But no, yet again, pride and ego cloud the minds of the gamer.

DeletedUser

Are u on a rim ocean cause u want to test it out. Ur group is looking good for a "test run"

DeletedUser

We came to play with the new gods while we wait for a better world with speed 3 and no morale. We never intended on playing this world and only a handful came over from NU. We took in some players from Ghost but that was a huge mistake, most dysfunctional group I have ever seen. You should do well since you must have pacted with almost every alliance for the op "you ran". We counted 5 alliances attacking all with in the same 2 minute period. Either you are the biggest MRA I have seen, or you were that scared that you could not do it yourself. I applaud you for great team work with all the alliances in your ocean. I am still here. do I want to win this world. No. do I really want to play in it. No. When you attack with a 60% morale and get -20% luck, well that is crappy.
That's why u pick targets your own size. Hell even half your size works. Actually I'm 100% sure that one quarter your size still gets u okay morale. Was that really too hard to find. Somehow everyone that ranked top 50 are still growing and taking cities in this morale world

Edit: I just checked and, I'm at 52k points and I have 100% morale on a player that only has 13k points. There are approximately 400 players available to attack. Shouldn't be hard to find one

DeletedUser7600

We are just a support group for insomniacs and we were told there would be free popcorn, extra butter.....LOL...I am starting to think we were lied to about that part....:)

DeletedUser4615

I thought about chasing you guys to Olympia, but then I'd have to go through the whole start-up phase again only to chase you guys off again in under a month.

And let's get something else straight... the only speed difference between the two worlds is the troop/building speeds, not troop movement. FYI, revolt is always 12 hours regardless of world speed unlike the varying conquest world times. Plus it's no morale, which takes SOOOOO much skill to merely bully smaller weak players and anyone who doesn't join from day one. If I were to join, I'd have to come over several weeks late to even give you a chance at stopping me since morale and size wouldn't factor in for you there.

I am quite aware of what the difference is with regard to speed. You don't need to explain it. Concerning your statement on morale, we already did the morale server. Try checking the knossos server (en) which we happen to get a victory and crown for that as well.

You guys keep making excuses of how DA is running away from little ol' you. None of which is valid.

So, we won a victory and crown on a morale server and on a no-morale server. What is your excuse now?

DeletedUser

I am quite aware of what the difference is with regard to speed. You don't need to explain it. Concerning your statement on morale, we already did the morale server. Try checking the knossos server (en) which we happen to get a victory and crown for that as well.

You guys keep making excuses of how DA is running away from little ol' you. None of which is valid.

So, we won a victory and crown on a morale server and on a no-morale server. What is your excuse now?

Why are you even posting on here? You didnt play the world, and your team got smoked. The loss is on Terri16, Mateo, Boomer and others who created Domination Achieved, played the world, and lost. I have heard a lot of excuses, but the honest truth is that they got beat... You talk about how a bunch of alliances came together. Yea, blame The Commish for that one. He managed to tick off several that made so many of us want to remove him. Right now the take on DA is that Nu was a cakewalk. That they really didnt have any competition. Naxos they got some competition in the form of us and got beat. Will there be another meeting, possibly. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best, and right now, NO ONE HAS BEATEN US... Oh and we are only getting better because we have earned our enemies respect by fighting it out, but not running away like DA did.

One last thing, we havent posted any excuses.. Not one. LOL WE JUST BEAT YOU. We dont need an excuse. WHat's our excuse for beating you? Btw, I personally can care less about a crown. ITs all about the win for me. Ask anyone who's played with me if the crown is something I want, and they will tell you no. Any person can get a crown. In fact going back to en servers, several servers had multiple crown winners. I strive for the win, and after that, I let others take charge. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2812

We came to play with the new gods while we wait for a better world with speed 3 and no morale. We never intended on playing this world and only a handful came over from NU. We took in some players from Ghost but that was a huge mistake, most dysfunctional group I have ever seen. You should do well since you must have pacted with almost every alliance for the op "you ran". We counted 5 alliances attacking all with in the same 2 minute period. Either you are the biggest MRA I have seen, or you were that scared that you could not do it yourself. I applaud you for great team work with all the alliances in your ocean. I am still here. do I want to win this world. No. do I really want to play in it. No. When you attack with a 60% morale and get -20% luck, well that is crappy.

Can't handle morale huh, go ahead and run to a no morale server, assuming you make it past the first op on you

DeletedUser4615

Hey Aigaios,

Already answered your question.

DeletedUser

Can't handle morale huh, go ahead and run to a no morale server, assuming you make it past the first op on you

I started on Heraklion on the EN server and there was not morale there. When the Us server opened I joined and played with morale. Morale is basically set up to keep people equal so simmers can still play and not likely to be attacked. They are good worlds for beginners or half active people. There is a demand for Morale worlds and I am happy Innogames caters to all the different type of players. As I said, I am still here playing. Maybe you can get some more alliances to team up with you so you have a chance. But fair warning, you will be wiped out by your pact mates when we are gone or you will merge into them after you eat all the dead weight in the alliance and all the sister alliances.

DeletedUser

I started on Heraklion on the EN server and there was not morale there. When the Us server opened I joined and played with morale. Morale is basically set up to keep people equal so simmers can still play and not likely to be attacked. They are good worlds for beginners or half active people. There is a demand for Morale worlds and I am happy Innogames caters to all the different type of players. As I said, I am still here playing. Maybe you can get some more alliances to team up with you so you have a chance. But fair warning, you will be wiped out by your pact mates when we are gone or you will merge into them after you eat all the dead weight in the alliance and all the sister alliances.

Who were you with on herk? I am surprised you played herk, since it was a speed 1 conquest. Wasnt that against your very existence, since supposedly all the real fighters only play speed 3? The funny thing is Herk had some of the very best grepo players in the game. Was a hard fought server which was won really really dirty...

DeletedUser

Mflip, as I already said, you are not man enough to take on an alliance with out uniting all the other alliances together to fight them. All you do is create a massive alliance so you and your top players can feast on all your inactives so that you grow stronger. I f something goes wrong, you will cry to innogames. (I have seen the tickets). CBtrailx, I was once proud of you because I remember talking to you all night about the mechanics of the game and teaching you. Guess you have been playing with Asscension to long now. Feel free to come to the other world. I Have not really seen you do anything here or Mflip except run his mouth.

DeletedUser

Mflip, as I already said, you are not man enough to take on an alliance with out uniting all the other alliances together to fight them. All you do is create a massive alliance so you and your top players can feast on all your inactives so that you grow stronger. I f something goes wrong, you will cry to innogames. (I have seen the tickets). CBtrailx, I was once proud of you because I remember talking to you all night about the mechanics of the game and teaching you. Guess you have been playing with Asscension to long now. Feel free to come to the other world. I Have not really seen you do anything here or Mflip except run his mouth.

LOL... I didnt have to unite anyone. THE COMMISH did that... We ran an op against Proi just ourselves. Didnt need anyone's help on that. Just so happened a few of the other alliances wanted in to end The Commish. You got beat. Just admit it for a change...

DeletedUser

Who were you with on herk? I am surprised you played herk, since it was a speed 1 conquest. Wasnt that against your very existence, since supposedly all the real fighters only play speed 3? The funny thing is Herk had some of the very best grepo players in the game. Was a hard fought server which was won really really dirty...

I was in Steem rollers, I was messing around on the yahoo for England checking out their news and saw the Advertisement. Been hooked ever since. I was a noob their and was fortunate enough to have a German teach me how to play.

DeletedUser

Show me to the rim, I am a one man alliance now, should be easy enough. Once you do that, I will admit it.

DeletedUser

I was under the assumption that ingame moderators were to be unbiased and that if I submitted a complaint ticket it was to be kept private. Also morale creates an even playing field for non-golders, I would be massive if I was willing to spend a few hundred $$$$ per month on gaming. The golders may pay for the "play for free" players but if only golders played this would be a pretty dead game.

DeletedUser

I was under the assumption that ingame moderators were to be unbiased and that if I submitted a complaint ticket it was to be kept private. Also morale creates an even playing field for non-golders, I would be massive if I was willing to spend a few hundred $$$$ per month on gaming. The golders may pay for the "play for free" players but if only golders played this would be a pretty dead game.

I am no longer a Mod, don't know why it still says that but it does. But even though I am not a mod, I will still not give any details of what the tickets were for or any ban reasons. That is none of your business. The moderator team is an exceptional group of people that take their roles very seriously and do a great job regardless of the situation. I have nothing but respect for them and the selfless hours they put in a week to make Grepolis a better place.

But yes, there is not much use for gold since Innogames created all players equal. I personally can not live without the advisers. They are a must.

DeletedUser

He has not been a mod for quite some time. Unfortunately, we neglected to change the view on this screen.

DeletedUser

probin76 commenting that he has read a players tickets and eluding to the content of what was in the tickets really tarnishes the expectation of privacy between players and Innogames.