Top 12 alliances...

DeletedUser

If you think Sea Wolves are beating up on Inner Circle .. your intel is a touch out dated =P

DeletedUser7789

We already beat Inner Circle and brought in 8 of their players. SW is at war with The faction, Ghost pirates, NaF and their branches. Last op against GP we took 17 cities!

Johnstonian from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 45. Phoenix belonging to -Sub Zero-. on 2014-11-03 at 03:47
bhoke from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 001 X Sun belonging to SELMAK007. on 2014-11-03 at 03:14
Arkeisios from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Magdeburg belonging to Skinner6912. on 2014-11-03 at 02:39
Meatster from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city A Town belonging to Wilderbeast Troutman. on 2014-11-02 at 19:03
Kyisland from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 45-perKY belonging to bawlz. on 2014-11-02 at 16:35
Whytheface from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city WZ St Tropez belonging to imcarterrawrr. on 2014-11-02 at 14:02
FallingBrick from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city RhoIotamore belonging to Frishkovina. on 2014-11-02 at 11:29
r4psurf4ce from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Brethiel belonging to -Sub Zero-. on 2014-11-02 at 08:31
Kennesaw Jackson from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Titans belonging to Drabstar. on 2014-11-02 at 02:43
Johnstonian from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 45. Honolulu belonging to Banlakin35. on 2014-11-02 at 01:09
r4psurf4ce from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 44 Napanee belonging to -Sub Zero-. on 2014-11-02 at 01:39
bhoke from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 001 W Shade belonging to SELMAK007. on 2014-11-02 at 01:28
Patrick1969 from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Jawa Post 1 belonging to cletus1975. on 2014-11-02 at 01:24
Seric from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Aberdeen Proving Gro belonging to cletus1975. on 2014-11-02 at 01:00
Narragotte from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city 145.7 belonging to Banlakin35. on 2014-11-02 at 01:00
Whytheface from the alliance Sea Wolves has conquered the city Peach Schnapps belonging to imcarterrawrr. on 2014-11-02 at 00:07

DeletedUser3109

Page 1 and 2 of Grepostats showed a lot of Inner Circle takeovers a couple pirates and a lot of Brutal Attack takeovers. The third page though showed a lot of GP so I thought that you guys where still engaging IC in 45 more than GP.

DeletedUser3109

In like the first week I was on an Ascension Island and after clearing Kiether's first city right out of BP they didn't really like me so they tripled in size because they stared a day and a half earlier than me and nearly a week before some of my other friends then I got rimmed to 25 where I luckily already had a few friends over there. We eventually merged into AO and that id the story the way I remember it. But I can't complain really It's my fault for thinking 44 could grow so I wouldn't start on the 5th island in the Northwest. But yeah Ascension rimmed me.

DeletedUser

LMAOOO, hold up there UaintaG, u is a DDD :))) btw what you a G off? lol.. let me give a update on the top 12..

1 Evisceration - TIC TOC, want to see how far north they will run away from TF.

2 Sea Wolves - Talk alot of ish, but after being ops by TF once they had to cry to them that hard to cease fire cause they cant handle fighting GP and TF at the same time :p :))) so who is a true fighters? u see GP fighting away so call all the big dowgs and you guys
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
when opes once? :))))) ok leadership, with out ky you guys are broken piece.. funny ppl here
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, come see me with your issues but dont come to GP crying that you want to fight Evis and for us to cease :)))

3 The Faction - best alliance best fighters overall!! deserve this server..

4 Ghost Pirates - true fighters not cause im the founder here, cause you see what we doo.. we fight the entire server at ONCE and we dont cry for cease fire :) our players got heart and we do have alot of fun, that is how a game is played not by crying but by fighting.. you take few from us, but then we take 3x that back :)) we need more BPs so come at us everyone!! immaDDD im waiting for you!

5 Honey Badgers - ok alliance, losing players cause its boring under that umbrella .. look for ASC to slam emm if they get a one on one..

6 Ascension - building strength back up, HB had to get help from GP/Evis/TF to take a few from them, one on one ASC is clear winner here.. Good stuff.

7 Eviscerate - Tic Toc :)

8 The Faction. - TF :))

9 The Lost Boys - lost, but doing well and holding for now.

DeletedUser3109

Authentic From the Rim
I don't know much about the top 6, but I know stats. I only did the top 6 because everyone else below that is an Academy or a Dark Horse. I want you to tell me why my argument is invalid
Evisceration-60,000 ABP per player, 1 academy, 54 3rd Ocean to fill
Without top 5 Attackers-45,000 ABP per player
Sea Wolves-110,000 ABP per player, 44 The last Core Ocean to fill (After 56,46,35,65)
Without top 5 Attackers-80,000 ABP per player
The Faction-85,000 ABP per player, 2 academies, 56 the 4th or 5th Ocean to fill
Without top 5 Attackers-70,000 ABP per player
Ghost Pirates-45,000 ABP per player, 6 academies, 46 The 2nd to last Ocean to fill (Before 44)
Without top 5 Attackers-35,000 ABP per player
Honey Badgers-125,000 ABP per player, 55 primarily, 45, 44 2nd Ocean to fill after 45
Without top 5 Attackers-105,000 ABP per player
Ascension- 95,000 ABP per player, 1 academy, 44 primarily, 54 Sea Sea Wolves (Yes that was a pun)
Without top 5 Attackers-70,000 ABP per player
To fill means to be completely covered by players on all farming village islands. Bold Ocean is where they spawned.
Now I will rank the Alliance in terms of these stats and points, which are flawed in some ways like Bhlazin for Ascension etc. Not based on Emotions and other things. This in not personally sent at anyone and the Best Team on Paper doesn't always win in Grepo, it is the team that uses the right strategies that win.
1st Honey Badgers- Best ABP here only Sea Wolves compare to them.
2nd Sea Wolves- Second Best ABP, 44 was growing slowly so had to expand into other core oceans. Have some heavy hitters on their side.
3rd The Faction- Spawned in 56 and is already on the same level as Ascension almost in ABP and average aside from having Big Hitters.
3rd Ascension- Neck and neck with TF in terms of Stats here only a little bit better but started early than TF and like Sea Wolves was forced to move out of the Ocean.
5th Evisceration- I would have expected better not saying any names but I have a higher ABP to city ratio than some people in this alliance and I got rimmed 2 weeks into the game to Ocean 25. They are doing decent but their still 8 million points ahead of HB and 2.5 million ABP points away. Probably recent merges distort this number somehow.
5th Ghost Pirates- The only alliance I can compare with them is The Faction as they didn't Spawn in a core Ocean unlike everyone else. Even then their ABP scores is half of that, They may also be like Evis and facing recent mergings.
I tried to use mostly facts so if you want you can ignore everything after "To fill means..." As that is just my own views using these stats, You can check these stats yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Sorry I messed up with Ascension put 90k instead of 70k this was one of the flaws as Bhlazin has over half a million BP so him and Kjcrunner 2 huge players one the 2nd largest player in the world the other "Quit?"

DeletedUser3784

4 Ghost Pirates - true fighters not cause im the founder here, cause you see what we doo.. we fight the entire server at ONCE

lol. You so crazy. Didn't you mean you MRA the entire server at once?

DeletedUser12127

Where are you Portopolis? need an unbiased update, we are a couple months from WW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11088

spoiler alert, TF wins, wonders are still a dumb way to declare a winner... and oh yeah, every alliance but mine sucks haha. Naw, im just kidding, we all suck