Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

It will be updated daily and my opinions are just opinions. Not facts. Well, some of them are.

1. HYDRA - Probably the best alliance in Knossos so far
2. *TBD* - They came from Byzantium an md they are very aggressive in attacking and have good leadership
3. Catalyst - the alliance who tops o55 lasts a while and they are mainly o55 based but a tad bit spread out
4. Ace of Hearts - Experienced alliance with good leadership. They are spread out though through the four oceans.
5. No Remorse - have a strong core on the border line of o45 with some experienced players
6. THE GREEKS - They have strong islands and have a strong core. They own o54 but they are lacking experience.
7. Toxic - have good players and have a good strong core in o45
8. Vendetta - They are an average alliance
9. Snakes - name is plane but they have a couple good players. The rest, not so much.
10. The Redwoods - I think they need a few more players but they do have some experience and seem to be lasting well after BP.
11. Eye of the Tiger - are a Dark Horse alliance, but nowadays Dark Horse Alliances get beat.
12. The Immortals - They new leadership

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6. THE GREEKS - They have strong islands and have a strong core. They own o54 but they are lacking experience.

You think so. When I have the time, I'll give you a good deal of statistics that prove the opposite. First of all, the first conquest of the server belongs to us. Check the statistics in half an hour.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, only time will tell. Comrade don't bite the hook. Focus on what you know best. PLAYING THE GAME! ;)

DeletedUser8562

You think so. When I have the time, I'll give you a good deal of statistics that prove the opposite. First of all, the first conquest of the server belongs to us. Check the statistics in half an hour.

okay you are taking a noob city congrats!

anyway, just wanna point out that ACE OF HEARTS is rank 6 attacking and theyre not even in the top 15!

DeletedUser

Same idea with Venom we aren't even in the top 20 and we are ranked 8 in BP

DeletedUser

One question. I was looking at some of the other warrior worlds forums. When exactly did the first grepolis world opened in the us? (I'm not talking about beta)....

DeletedUser8562

One question. I was looking at some of the other warrior worlds forums. When exactly did the first grepolis world opened in the us? (I'm not talking about beta)....

i know i played en world 3 years ago
my friend came here when i played bellerophon, which was two years ago
the second us world came out 2 years ago.

DeletedUser8262

Ok Second of all, that player of yours used at least 3k+ gold last night to gain over 2500+ points. What you guys need to do is keep that on the low because really. I don't see another way of getting that many resources to do what he did in a couple of hours without using a farm or. Even if you guys sent him resources. There's no way he could gain 2500+ points in a couple hours not spending 5k gold and using a farm bot. Third of all, if you want to give me some statistics then you can give me it ingame. Make sure to wrap it for me and place a ribbon on top.

DeletedUser5088

Ok Second of all, that player of yours used at least 3k+ gold last night to gain over 2500+ points. What you guys need to do is keep that on the low because really. I don't see another way of getting that many resources to do what he did in a couple of hours without using a farm or. Even if you guys sent him resources. There's no way he could gain 2500+ points in a couple hours not spending 5k gold and using a farm bot. Third of all, if you want to give me some statistics then you can give me it ingame. Make sure to wrap it for me and place a ribbon on top.
Stop complaining about him using gold. It's up to him whether he wants to use gold. you can still beat him if you are good enough

DeletedUser9662

I used gold -_-

DeletedUser8262

Stop complaining about him using gold. It's up to him whether he wants to use gold. you can still beat him if you are good enough

Who said I was complaining. I'm letting him know that he wouldn't have gotten that first conquest if his player didnt spend over 5k gold and some other tactic ( Farmbot ) to gain 2600+ points in a couple hours. This is my thread anyways Charlie, you don't have to read if you don't want.

DeletedUser8889

waaah farmbot waaah it's too hard to click farming village panel every 5 minutes for you?

p.s lol'd at the part where you said snakes have some "good" players
and the part where you said you are the best alliance

DeletedUser8262

Don't be mad at us just because we kicked you from our alliance. I said we were PROBABLY the beat. Never a for sure. It is true that we are one of the best in Knossos. Is it not ?

Plus, there is a limit on how much resources you can collect a day. There farms are most likely only lvl 4 meaning he can't got over 26k which would only build about 5-6 buildings ( Depends ).

DeletedUser8889

Don't be mad at us just because we kicked you from our alliance.

oh please save it, never intended on staying for more than a day anyway. You mass invited me after i said didn't want to join you because you are a bad, then you just sent me invite anyway.

DeletedUser8262

oh please save it, never intended on staying for more than a day anyway. You mass invited me after i said didn't want to join you because you are a bad, then you just sent me invite anyway.

So we mass invited you after I sent you a personal message and you even replied back to each of my messages. If you didn't want to join, if we mass invited you after you obviously said you didn't want to join. Then why did you ? Because your pathetic, that's why you were kicked. You don't have to be in denial l. Accept it.