Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser10048

SC3KBC just grew upon killing smaller alliances.
Same goes for all of the other top alliances.

You consider Hydra a smaller alliance ? because that who was getting a beating just before you guys moved into them, the game is a strategical one and I understand the merge but what I don't understand is why Greeks into Hydra. I had far more respect for the Greeks.

Avantgarde:

Ghosting was due to human error not on my part and not intended.

DeletedUser

Seeing an alliance from the inside is a lot different than seeing it from the outside, even looking at the rankings. I disagree with Siren13, a lot!, about what went down in the Vipers. They sold us out for the devil. Or the word of a devil-Petrika. And they walked out on us! The strongest of the Vipers walked out on their alliance and left the weakest of us to fend for ourselves! There was betrayal from the inside of that alliance, before the betrayers got their betrayal in AoH. And shortly after, as AoH and now Defiant, they've done their part to prey on us. Nothing noble about that scenario, the ones they promised to bring up and protect, the noobies in their alliance.

And the Greeks were hollowed out from the insides. Just like their sister alliance *THE SHADOW*. They looked good on paper, but inside the forums, their was no one there. And sure you can understand a leader or any one player having to take off for personal reasons, but one person doesn't make an alliance. I was stunned to find an alliance ranked 8th i think it was at the time, TS, and not a soul was in the forums answering posts. NO ONE. I watched everyone who came around looking for help, eventually leave. I never saw a leader there. Since some of the same people ran the Greeks, I assumed it was the same situation there, because they just started fading, within a week or two. They may have been good once, but maybe it was just a few players that made that happen, and just a lot of numbers otherwise.

DeletedUser

i personally only pick fights with small alliances, like Devil dogs :p jk but sounds like war is about to break out between IU and DD and there sister alliance. i wonder how it will go... should we mark them red?? only peeps we have ever marked red was AoH.. should be a great fight?
with out declaring war yet the stats are 13:1 http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/35/alliance/1229/enemies

anyone wanna update the top 10 list with some good detail/stats would be great!

~whitey

DeletedUser

And shortly after, as AoH and now Defiant, they've done their part to prey on us.

You have a one sided story about what happened in Vipers, Maryllis. You have Kyle's side of the story.

You were attacked a couple times - big deal. As far as picking on you goes - it's a war game, duh! You haven't seen anything yet.

DeletedUser9662

Are you both fighting about Vipers still, -_-. That's over with move on this is a top 12 alliance thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we understand it's a war game, Siren13. It's also about much more. It's about alliances and loyalty and camraderie. Somethings maybe YOU don't understand. And I have more than just Kyle's side of the story. I have my own side and what I saw with my own eyes and experienced after you all left. You don't know about any of that. So, don't assume you know everything. And that everything you do can be explained away if the BP is high enough and the city count is high enough. And yes I recognize your threat. You're very good at that, throwing your considerable weight around. That's your way of winning disagreements, too, I assume.

And you know, kyle, the alliances may not be what's at issue anymore, maybe it's the character of the people who make up the alliances, and the promises, stated and implicit, that are made and broken.

okay, i'll try not to go on about it anymore, but there were too many misrepresentations going on in this thread to begin with not to address some of them.

DeletedUser

Maryllis, I feel like you were shocked and awed with the disbandment of Vipers. The fact is, this is your first server and although Knossos (I think most would agree) has proven especially messy, what happened with Vipers is somewhat commonplace. Especially, that early on in the game. So, before you start in on me - about what I do and don't understand, perhaps you should reflect on the fact that you have very little experience with this game. I'm not knocking you - I hope you stay and become a player. Grep is fun. I don't assume I know everything, Maryllis, but I do know more about Grep than you do - STRAIGHT UP. As to my game and your accusation of playing for points - yeah, I like BP but is that the end all of the game for me, nope. I have people on my team that are helping me learn more about strategy and I have people that I coach as I started to do with you when we were playing together.

You can villainize in-game me all you want - it seems to be the role I am playing on this server and it's kind of fun. I am totally fine with it, but if you want to are seriously attempting character assassinate me as a person, you need a huge reality check.

DeletedUser

Can we get a mod in here???? This thread is tired and I'm tired of it, lol.

DeletedUser

I didn't intend on speaking up again here, but I actually don't have a problem with anything you just said Siren13. I tend to idealize things a lot! And I'm a role-player from way back so I also role play to some extent in any game. And yes I took the break up of the Vipers very much to heart. I trusted everyone there because I WAS so new to the games. I trusted everyone of experience there to bring the noobies up in the game and have their backs and teach them to stand on their own. And I'm sure I idealized that group more than most feel about their alliances. That we were all for one and one for all. Sorry if I have misrepresented your role in all of that. I'm sure these things are all part of the ins and outs of the games for you long-timers and hard-core vets.

DeletedUser

better that than the scumbag just trying to survive, good on you bro/broess ;)

DeletedUser

@ Kyle, that dude is some troll that has nothing better to do, lol

We can scratch EOTT off the list now too.

DeletedUser

@ Kyle, that dude is some troll that has nothing better to do, lol

We can scratch EOTT off the list now too.

Who is the scumbag?

thank you siren hun, I appreciate it.

kyle the scumbag is no one in this world in particular as I don't know anyone here, the scumbag is anyone who jumps around alliances just to survive.

DeletedUser10048

It is that, would have loved to smashed a couple of cities with you again