Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This will change the world map..
Here's the difference..When we played in greek server,these things used to happen, as many players wanted power and glory but not the good of an alliance.So,alliances broke and rebuilt..Here, we play as a team.We all are one player and this seems through performances..The war against Hydra and Devil Dogs going really well (you should see what happened the past 2 days) and we still stick in our plan, even if our allies AOH decided to break down..

There was no choice. Petrika leads and players ghost OR players lead and Petrika ghosts. The later was the option I liked.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Glenn, truly. Petrika leads with only his unjustified ego. That is what it is.

There was no choice. Petrika leads and players ghost OR players lead and Petrika ghosts. The later was the option I liked.

To be honest, it doesn't change all that much since most of the help these past few days wasn't as much as expected. I didn't like Petrika all that much and did not ever view him as being a good leader. The stats on cities conquered from HYDRA showed that AoH relied mostly on diplomacy than on actuall battles to win.
The Vipers disbanding seems to be proof of that too.

As for the BP, they get those because they are spread out and get attacked by the respective alliances on each ocean a lot. Having 50 or more cities on each of the 4 major oceans helps with that.

Anyways. There seems to be a lot of backstabbing going on today and some may even occur over the next few days the way things are going.

DeletedUser

To be honest, it doesn't change all that much since most of the help these past few days wasn't as much as expected. I didn't like Petrika all that much and did not ever view him as being a good leader. The stats on cities conquered from HYDRA showed that AoH relied mostly on diplomacy than on actuall battles to win.
The Vipers disbanding seems to be proof of that too.

As for the BP, they get those because they are spread out and get attacked by the respective alliances on each ocean a lot. Having 50 or more cities on each of the 4 major oceans helps with that.

Anyways. There seems to be a lot of backstabbing going on today and some may even occur over the next few days the way things are going.

You are wrong on several points here.

1. Petrika is a horrible diplomat so, diplomacy got him no where.
2. The Vipers disbanded because of promises that were never kept by AOH leadership.
3. The BP is as it is because we (DEFIANT) have great players that ignored the Trek BP party that Petrika was obsessed with. (Sorry to end your party, Trek)
4. AOH players consistently told him that they were unhappy. The truth was in his face; he just chose not to see it. That giant ego was/is a blinder. There was no "backstabbing" and the fact that you presume that happened is a precursor for war.

Thanks for letting me know how you really feel.

DeletedUser

BTW. Noveria, you have some nerve knowing that attacks are out while discussing our diplomatic situation. THAT DOOR JUST SLAMMED.

DeletedUser

i am happy and sad to see AoH fall, they were the first people inked up marked red. im very happy that the AoH members should now understand why i left... i dont know who i wanna fight now lol

as for the recent growth of Inked up, we tried a week out with a merge from Toxic. it did not work out how we hoped but we wish there members the est of luck. ^_^

how about an updated top 12?

~whitey

DeletedUser

You are wrong on several points here.

1. Petrika is a horrible diplomat so, diplomacy got him no where.
2. The Vipers disbanded because of promises that were never kept by AOH leadership.
3. The BP is as it is because we (DEFIANT) have great players that ignored the Trek BP party that Petrika was obsessed with. (Sorry to end your party, Trek)
4. AOH players consistently told him that they were unhappy. The truth was in his face; he just chose not to see it. That giant ego was/is a blinder. There was no "backstabbing" and the fact that you presume that happened is a precursor for war.

Thanks for letting me know how you really feel.

Of course I don't exactly know what happenned with The Vipers but when I see a leader leaving and going to an ally along with some players that seems like diplomacy at work. If it was AoH that didn't keep their promises why would Psiot take the players there?

You may be right about the BP stuff I just made some speculations.

BTW. Noveria, you have some nerve knowing that attacks are out while discussing our diplomatic situation. THAT DOOR JUST SLAMMED.

Just LOL.
The attack was going on a ghost city with no way for us to know that you had CS in since we didn't share information or reservations.
You react before you think.

DeletedUser10267

What happened to AoH. I was gone for three days, and they just disappeared.

DeletedUser

What happened to AoH. I was gone for three days, and they just disappeared.

They got Petriked! On a serious note, they were never a real contender because Petrika led them. One thing most people dont look at when making a top 12 is who is leading what alliance. Just because someone hasnt played in a world where the person making the list played doesnt mean they cant play. For ex.. I led an alliance to win the US Server Alpha and currently help lead an alliance in Kappa that is doing well. All the people who said Eott would smash us never did any research to see who they were really fighting. Who we had as players and what not... War Dog was one of the better leaders I met up with and the two of us together kick some butt. What about twizz who has 1 million points on kappa? Is he a noob? Sc was relatively unknown because a lot of them played over on the En Servers, With some of the best conquest players Grepolis has seen... The hawks have a lot of experience also. Nox can attack as well as any grep player on any other server. But a lot of that isnt said because most posts are done by people who start worlds and last a month or less... Where is Gold Lemur, Where is Childress, Where are the usual noobs? There is a lot more to determining what alliances will last then just looking at a general ABP, DBP and average points number.

What about the Greeks? They are clearly the best right now, esp with Hydra trying to be what looks like a massive MRA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought about all of the sassy things I could say here: I told you so, I'm 2-0, MY OPINION MATTERS, I'm not a liar I'm a fighter, EGO CHECK, holler at yer girl the oracle, keep talkin' boo, etc, etc...

I also thought about posting the numerous PM conversations about how I'm the reason, Exit Strat is the reason, Hydra sux...

INSTEAD, I'll just be the nice, honest Grep Lady I have always been, ALLY. LOL

I LOVE YOU NOVERIA.

DeletedUser

Oh BTW, someone needs to make another top ten alliance list. All the predictions were WRONG. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Nothing like ghost stories and slamming doors :) Guess one Greek down means the whole alliance needs to run for safety. For all I heard about the greek servers, I would have expected a bit more of a backbone. Oh well new top 12 does need to be made :) OH and bye bye TG, you only outlasted petrika by few weeks...

DeletedUser

Safety? Oh you people got it so wrong.... Nevermind.... This was a decision made after a suggestion. If somebody wants the crown, they often make such decisions. Please look at the stats friend at tell me from who exactly were we running from. Ask any Hydra player who knows what happened with these ghosts? Anyway, this, what happened now, this is the winning combination. The worlds top players in one alliance.

DeletedUser

Generally, when an alliance is absorbed by their enemy, it is considered the loss of a war. Excuse everyone for being wrong about that in this particular case.

DeletedUser

Safety? Oh you people got it so wrong.... Nevermind.... This was a decision made after a suggestion. If somebody wants the crown, they often make such decisions. Please look at the stats friend at tell me from who exactly were we running from. Ask any Hydra player who knows what happened with these ghosts? Anyway, this, what happened now, this is the winning combination. The worlds top players in one alliance.

So you are saying one massive mra wins the world? Because on most worlds I have played that isnt usually what happens. Why not just admit that Hydra made one of your members quit and you guys got scared and ran away. Still not seeing how "the worlds top players" Since I know several of the better players on this world not in that alliance. But then again, we were supposed to get destroyed by big bad Eott, who right now dont look all that bad.. Maybe they will be next to join u guys. Why not put 400 people in an alliance and watch the drama unfold. :) Oh and for the worlds top players all being in one alliance, I heard the support is horrible there. No one helps each other. :) That makes for a promising alliance :)

DeletedUser10048

In a mail I received from Noveria he stated that you guys didn't need any help, if that's the case then why go merging into Hydra... why not make Hydra merge into you.

You guys got whipped is what happened but don't have the common sense to see.

As for the worlds best players... pffft pull the other one. I've seen better nOObs than what Hydra had to give. The only thing your 2 alliances have is the worlds biggest Gold spenders.

You guys made major mistake and in time you will see, ask yourself why Hydra said yes

Infact ill tell you, its because they was getting a beating by SC3k and couldn't handle it, they came begging for a NAP that they had nil intention of honouring and you think they'll play straight with you guys.

DeletedUser

You don't really know some things, so.... Supa... ghost.... Ok whatever. Oh and I'm talking about my players. Those that I'm certain of. mflip, I told you to check the stats. FYI even blinded (our @#$%guy ghosted,remember?) These ghosts remained ghosts for more than 24 hours later. When the siege ends in 8 hours, what does that tell you? Oh and I told you to check the stats. You clearly didn't. Nevermind, it's a game, people trashtalk all the time, (supa I thought you were better than this, remember the messages you send in-game? hahahaha). I won't bother replying anymore, most people posting are people that don't really do anything else... I don't want to be THAT kind of player. Trashtalk all you like, people.....

DeletedUser

To clear things up a bit on what happenned:

About 10 days or so ago our friend and leader of the alliance orfeas katw pathsiwn had to stop because his job left him very little free time which he would rather spend with his family. You can all respect that decision I think.

At this point we are already kinda losing our drive because we joined as a group of friends wanting to play together. I had already discussed with the others that in the following weeks and months I would not be able to dedicate as much time to the game as expected of an alliance leader and the same goes for the rest of our leaders for different reasons each.

So when HYDRA opped katalas. and got CS in 15 of his cities he acted like the child he is and did the same thing that he does in every world when he loses some cities: He restarted and stopped playing without warning. He literaly just said "Hey I got 15 cs in my cities, so I restarted. I won't play anymore, bye". No warning about incoming attacks, he didn't ask for defenses or anything.
We had to deal with the aftermath of course, so we tried to break as many sieges as we could so we destroyed 5 or 6 of them and we could destroy about 5 more, but we talked and decided that this is as good a time as any to disband.

As for us joining HYDRA, you have to understand that first and foremost we are a group of friends that want to play together. Sure, founding and running an alliance on our terms was great but it is of secondary importance. HYDRA said they could make room for 20 or so of our players and since we were about 30 active players from the 65 of the whole, we decided to take them up on their offer.

What players are left in our old alliance are those that are on VM and haven't been updated on the situation. Some of them refuse to leave because they can't speak english and will play there till the end but that's just about it.

Running a top alliance takes a lot of time mainly because it requires a lot of planning on the conquests. I think we can all agree that when a game stops being fun it requires a lot of your time that you'd rather spend doing other stuff (meaning when the time required of you is more than the time you're willing to spend on it). So we decided to take it back a notch and relieve ourselves of many of the responsibilities so that we can continue to play the game while also having some more free time.

Also, I believe we have proven our worth to those who fought us and have nothing more to say to those that talk smack. The truth of the matter is that the only alliances who have actually proven that they're worth anything is HYDRA and our former alliance THE GREEKS.
The reason being that none of the other alliances have fought an open war with any of the other noteworthy alliances. SC3KBC just grew upon killing smaller alliances.
Same goes for all of the other top alliances.

Maybe Rabid dogs and EotT have proven themselves, I don't know though. Rabid dogs seem to have only gotten the cities of the players far from EotT's core.
I have no info about the Hawks, but if the conflict between them and SC3KBC escalates we may get to see what they're all about.

That's all I have to say on this matter, so I won't be responding to any more inquiries, smack talk or anything of the sort.