Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser10267

Sure I will do one.
1. Hydra- high point average, #1 in abp and dbp, and overall bp. They will last.
2. sc3kbc- decent average, but not as good as the other top alliances, 3rd in abp, 6th in dbp, 4th in overall bp. I had my doubts, but their demolition of The Horsemen stopped them. THey will last for now.
3. THE GREEKS- solid average, have their own ocean, 4th in abp 3rd in dbp and overall bp. As long as they control ocean 54, they will last.
4. AoH- great average, but spread out a little, and 2nd in all types of bp. I think they will last.
5. EooT- not a great average,they are close together, 5th in all types of bp. They should last for now, but they can't avoid a war with the rabid dogs, which they will win.
6.Rabid Dogs-mediocre average, 6th in abp, 17 in dbp. Low dbp rank looks good, and they own nw o44. They will last for now, but they can't avoid a war with EooT, which they will lose.
7.Devil Dogs- mediocre average, 7th in abp and overall bp, 9 in dbp, have o65. I'm not sure if they will last.
8. Hawks- mediocre average, 16 in abp, 20 in dbp, 19 in bp, they have o56, but low bp concerns me. They will not last.
9. Blood Money- decent average for their rank, 9th in abp and overall bp, 13 in dbp, they are a little spread out. They will collapse.
10. Inked Up- great average for their rank, 15 in abp, 23 in dbp, 17 in bp, a little spread out. They have enough top players, such as Tripolis and White Khaflia, to survive for now.
11. Annihilation- ok average, 18 in abp, 67 in dbp, 24 in bp, close together, will last, then collapse.
12. Order of Chaos- bad average, 11 in abp, 18 in dbp, 13 in bp, relatively close together. The bad average makes me think they will fail in the end.

So, what do you think?

DeletedUser4223

good work tj333, you took some time. It was getting a little quite around here with all of the loud mouths getting CQ'd

DeletedUser10048

Good write up, may not agree with things entirely but hey its your opinion and who am I to taint it.

DeletedUser8562

Don't be mad at us just because we kicked you from our alliance. I said we were PROBABLY the beat. Never a for sure. It is true that we are one of the best in Knossos. Is it not ?

Plus, there is a limit on how much resources you can collect a day. There farms are most likely only lvl 4 meaning he can't got over 26k which would only build about 5-6 buildings ( Depends ).

where is GL now? im confused...
oh and maybe people fedddddd him resources? maybe? :D

DeletedUser

Sure I will do one.
1. Hydra- high point average, #1 in abp and dbp, and overall bp. They will last.
2. sc3kbc- decent average, but not as good as the other top alliances, 3rd in abp, 6th in dbp, 4th in overall bp. I had my doubts, but their demolition of The Horsemen stopped them. THey will last for now.
3. THE GREEKS- solid average, have their own ocean, 4th in abp 3rd in dbp and overall bp. As long as they control ocean 54, they will last.
4. AoH- great average, but spread out a little, and 2nd in all types of bp. I think they will last.
5. EooT- not a great average,they are close together, 5th in all types of bp. They should last for now, but they can't avoid a war with the rabid dogs, which they will win.
6.Rabid Dogs-mediocre average, 6th in abp, 17 in dbp. Low dbp rank looks good, and they own nw o44. They will last for now, but they can't avoid a war with EooT, which they will lose.
7.Devil Dogs- mediocre average, 7th in abp and overall bp, 9 in dbp, have o65. I'm not sure if they will last.
8. Hawks- mediocre average, 16 in abp, 20 in dbp, 19 in bp, they have o56, but low bp concerns me. They will not last.
9. Blood Money- decent average for their rank, 9th in abp and overall bp, 13 in dbp, they are a little spread out. They will collapse.
10. Inked Up- great average for their rank, 15 in abp, 23 in dbp, 17 in bp, a little spread out. They have enough top players, such as Tripolis and White Khaflia, to survive for now.
11. Annihilation- ok average, 18 in abp, 67 in dbp, 24 in bp, close together, will last, then collapse.
12. Order of Chaos- bad average, 11 in abp, 18 in dbp, 13 in bp, relatively close together. The bad average makes me think they will fail in the end.

So, what do you think?

We are hoping we dont have to go to war with Eott, they are just that good!!! They will absolutely Destroy the Dogs, because those dogs must not have any game what so ever :)

DeletedUser1852

So, what do you think?

To my taste, its not a deep survey. You've just looked at size, BPs ranking and thats it. No analysis here. If you had looked closer for my alliance, for example, you would have noticed that it was created 2 weeks ago. It means, all our previous BPs were left in former alliance, not taken with us into a new one. Plus, you didnt check neither stats for growth graph nor lost/won conquers. Thats why i think your judgement is not fair here and perfunctory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To my taste, its not a deep survey. You've just looked at size, BPs ranking and thats it. No analysis here. If you had looked closer for my alliance, for example, you would have noticed that it was created 2 weeks ago. It means, all our previous BPs were left in former alliance, not taken with us into a new one. Plus, you didnt check neither stats for growth graph nor lost/won conquers. Thats why i think your judgement is not fair here and perfunctory.

You forgot to add, that you guys have a little experience battling non stop in a world of grep. I have a feeling you guys will last just fine. But then again, we are getting destroyed by the kittens...

DeletedUser1852

You forgot to add, that you guys have a little experience battling non stop in a world of grep. I have a feeling you guys will last just fine. But then again, we are getting destroyed by the kittens...
Or by betrayals and liers who join alliance, asking for shelter and then leave it in WW times to the former alliance again, yeahh mflip?

DeletedUser

Sure I will do one.

So, what do you think?

#4 is wrong, imo.

DeletedUser7241

Sure I will do one.

So, what do you think?

I do not agree with 1,2, and 10, but otherwise i think it was great! Do another one soon.

DeletedUser7241

I do not believe 1 will last, 2 i believe will do better then only lasting for now, and I think White Kaflia has shown some skills.. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well, well, well...look who was right about AOH.

I AM A BAD, BAD GIRL.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Glenn, truly. Petrika leads with only his unjustified ego. That is what it is.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Glenn, truly. Petrika leads with only his unjustified ego. That is what it is.

just wait til the next server, they will say the same thing again, and people will still follow for some reason... After 3 weeks of him in beta it became obvious that he was garbage as leader. It was more about him then about his team...

So my new top 5..

1. The greeks, - obviously the best on the server so far
2. Sc3kbc - No real competition yet.
3. Hydra - Holding their own
4. The Rabid Dogs- My alliance- although everyone thinks Eott will dominate us, but so far the score is 21 - 0 over the last 3 weeks or so...
5. Defiant -Thinking these guys will be the fifth best alliance as of now...

DeletedUser

This will change the world map..
Here's the difference..When we played in greek server,these things used to happen, as many players wanted power and glory but not the good of an alliance.So,alliances broke and rebuilt..Here, we play as a team.We all are one player and this seems through performances..The war against Hydra and Devil Dogs going really well (you should see what happened the past 2 days) and we still stick in our plan, even if our allies AOH decided to break down..