Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8870

Last update 4 days ago

i'm thinking he got banned from forums due to all those "cheating posts" but i know the list has changed redwoods are no more merged into eye of the tiger, think tiger now going to become an alliance to watch out for in the future ;)

DeletedUser10048

i'm thinking he got banned from forums due to all those "cheating posts" but i know the list has changed redwoods are no more merged into eye of the tiger, think tiger now going to become an alliance to watch out for in the future ;)

Yeah that's quite a decent shift (even though it was out of pressure)

DeletedUser8870

all i know is it happened quickly, i just went with the flow lol

DeletedUser

Ok fine, Eye of the Tiger broke the Pact with The Redwoods. Formed a coalition with Impact and Arcem Invictem. Attempted and failed two CQs on the Founder (me). Then started to target other players within The Redwoods, and succeeded on each subsequent attempts (Total = 5; One is not listed in Grepo Stats). Every time a inbound CS was reported, the CQ attempted was stopped. Every unreported attempt, in which we learned after the city was under siege, we failed to stop due to a lack of anyone with 50+ Light Ships to break the 180+ Bireme Walls.

I asked my alliance a simple question in a survey. Join (EotT) or Fight. The majority choose join, I understand not wanting to be rimmed. Four of the Five players who were rimmed left the world. So, I asked for invites to be sent to my alliance members knowing that I would not receive one - trying to be a good steward to my peps. They merged into EotT, and I left the Ocean.

i like your style when your CS ready feel free to hit me up, your welcome in our core i can spare a CS ready city for a guy like you... if you want that is ^_^

~whitey

DeletedUser

i like your style when your CS ready feel free to hit me up, your welcome in our core i can spare a CS ready city for a guy like you... if you want that is ^_^

~whitey

I appreciate that. I was CQ ready on the day we "raised the white flag." I am now moved down from Ocean 44 to Ocean 45.

DeletedUser

Now, redwoods died (because of Eye of Tiger), so they are out of it and I think EOTT AND greeks should be a lot higher! Hydra still 1st though.

DeletedUser8424

although it is early, maybe i'll do one... is anyone else gonna?

DeletedUser

I am hoping that someone will do one that is based a bit more on reality with a good hard look at the numbers, you guys. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

Yep, kyle, that would be good. Finally, a righteous post! Lol!

DeletedUser

I am hoping that someone will do one that is based a bit more on reality with a good hard look at the numbers, you guys. Just sayin'.

i could do that. just need to include some Links from intel and some picture evidence that shows who is better

DeletedUser

I am sure that whichever one of you, or both, does one, it will be much more insightful than what we have seen so far...or at least lately. I know we will all appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Whats funny is that most of the top ten alliances wont be around in 6 months :)