7 Cougars 616064
8 MONNA LISA 498057
9 oti katsei 403176
10 Souls of Elysium 392962
11 Warrior Dogs 392717
12 Chemical Warfare 389661

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

I started today on U.S. server, I live in Brazil and Brazilian game server, game over 2 years, I liked the settings of this world, and went to see what the, rsrsr

I apologize for the way of writing, in verdadde I use a translator for English, lol
Anything in the ocean to 46!

Hugs to all!

DeletedUser

can we get a new screen shot for a update on alliances? there has been many name changes in the past week or so

DeletedUser575

1 The Empire 3141448
2 Inevitability 2449283
3 Cougars 1666439
4 *SWARM* 1474168
5 3 0 0 1342417
6 To Die For Viva 1237087
7 Blue Collar Criminals 1125000
8 Alliance of Alliances 846746
9 Invictus 773154
10 I BANNATI 765158
11 oti katsei 685785
12 FAMILY 675203

DeletedUser

Well I can say this about US, they certainly name their alliances better than most our ours at EN!

DeletedUser575

so touch of Snake whats your thoughts?

I try not to give my opinions because they usually stink and are wrong. However, I would like to say that I want to know what a certain persons name is on another server where they play so I can go over there and rim them for being corrupt over there.....when that person reads this, you know I am talking about you.

DeletedUser

I try not to give my opinions because they usually stink and are wrong. However, I would like to say that I want to know what a certain persons name is on another server where they play so I can go over there and rim them for being corrupt over there.....when that person reads this, you know I am talking about you.

Im with ya BOSS!

DeletedUser

You know I'm with you all the way, Boss. Though I will say this... It's really sad when a group has to get ahead through cheating (and it's even more sad when it's more than one person seeing the cheating going on...and definitely more than one alliance seeing the same thing) and so that's the only way they are getting their high numbers. Thus, to me, this particular listing isn't accurate due to the corruption of the cheating applied.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know I'm with you all the way, Boss. Though I will say this... It's really sad when a group has to get ahead through cheating (and it's even more sad when it's more than one person seeing the cheating going on...and definitely more than one alliance seeing the same thing) and so that's the only way they are getting their high numbers. Thus, to me, this particular listing isn't accurate due to the corruption of the cheating applied.

Who is cheating????? If you have the balls to come on here and accuse someone of this, then you should spill the beans completely. What is this high school whispering session?????

Name the names or S T F U !!!!!! Sound like a bunch of old hags with nothing better to do than to spread gossip and rumors.

DeletedUser

Cheating Really?

I think your post here is a lil misconfigured there Lady Arachine. I think what your trying to say is that were cheating to get such a big point gap when in fact weve merged a few times. I think your accusations need to really be legitimate if your going to come on here and accuse people of cheating. In reference to your rimming in another world why dont you bring it on in gamma. I am ready. The names Dungrad...Bring it

DeletedUser

Um...Dungrad... I wasn't meaning your alliance. There's a reason no names are mentioned in the forums, but don't automatically assume I'm meaning the Empire, especially when our alliances are pact partners. If you wish to know who I'm speaking of, then speak with Everkill and let him show you exactly what I'm talking about.

Same goes for you, telnetech. Before assuming I'm speaking of your alliance, ask me in-game just who I'm talking about. The ones cheating know exactly who I'm referring to in this instance. Why you've both suddenly assumed I'm talking about The Empire, especially as our alliances are working together along with another is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not saying you are pointing the finger at my alliance directly. I know the work we have put in to get where we are. If there are cheaters in our alliance, im sure that not only will the game catch them but our membership will know and take care of that issue internally.

Im just saying that if you are going to accuse someone, thru no names, then be a big person and say their name. I have sent requests to the mods about people i suspect they are cheating but I have never come on the boards and been secretive and accuse people openly with no names.

I think cheating is very wrong and if you have to cheat to do well at something then you are not good in the 1st place. But lets not get on here and say "those that are cheating know who they are....." cause to be honest, those that are cheating have no use for this external forum and are on the game world right now plotting, or in the middle of conquesting someone's city and not worried about these forums and anything any of us are posting.

DeletedUser

I understand telnettech, though the reason I don't name names is because those people who are cheating know I'm talking about them. Not to mention, naming names in the externals usually gets a person an infraction and I'd like to avoid that. Support tickets have been continuously sent to the mods concerning those who are cheating and though I'm sure it's being investigated and we'll eventually see some sort of ban on those players until that time, recognizing them in the top alliances, particularly when they are cheating to get there makes the listing corrupt.

Cheating is wrong. Very, very wrong. Especially with something so trivial as a game where no one outside the game really cares whether or not you win.

And actually...yes, those who are cheating do read the forums, and more than we realize. We discovered that in an earlier thread.

DeletedUser575

Who is cheating????? If you have the balls to come on here and accuse someone of this, then you should spill the beans completely. What is this high school whispering session?????

Name the names or S T F U !!!!!! Sound like a bunch of old hags with nothing better to do than to spread gossip and rumors.

A good reason we don't mention players by name who we think are cheating is because the majority of players out there have an aversion to attacking players they think might be cheating as they believe that attacking a player who is using attack bot would be a pointless effort and a waste of time. To do this and have that result would be counterproductive of what we are trying to accomplish.

Now if you want our alliance to continue to work with yours and help take the pressure off of you against a common enemy like we have been doing for the past month or more, I suggest you can the attitude and take your own advice.

DeletedUser

Funny... when we took in a bunch of BCC refugees (which at the time was not brought to our attention... snaaaaake) it seems almost everyone of them had an accusation towards 300. You want names, there you go. I make no accusations. In fact I think there is a lot of sour grapes behind the accusations. However, I would be very displeased to find out that I'm wrong. I've spent a lot of $$$ to play this game, and I don't want to if my opponents are cheating b*tches. First off, it defeats the point of playing the damn game. FOR A CHALLENGE! Second, it's just plain low. You are nothing if you are a cheater. Just spit on the bottom of someones shoe. In fact I respect the stepped on spit more than a cheater. Let it be known, I'll be happy to report any cheating to ino games directly. So if yer cheating (and again, the accusations are not my own, but of every member we took in that lost cities to 300) yer a piece of trash, and yer fun will end soon.

DeletedUser

well... as you know there is cheating in every world you go to. the moderators will find them and banned them give them a little bit of time.

sometimes it takes two enemy's to make a great team. its kinda like hey we all hate chronicmeat why i do not know but its the thing to do. do i cheat no maybe my mouths gets me in trouble.

but i have been playing this server since the start. and maybe people are over thinking that maybe they are not cheating but are playing with alot of gold.

thanks
Cm

DeletedUser

Top 12:

*SWARM*
3 0 0
Sin.
Nightmares of Elysium
*HORDE*
I BANNATI
Guardians of Vengeance
9 POTA