Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I'll be honest I highly respect the Blue Collar Criminals and Black Legion. The rest are either too unknown or MRAs.

DeletedUser

Cougars? We are a group of players every member in our alliance is from the EN server and we all have worked together before? We are all in the same ocean.

How are we a MRA

DeletedUser

Cougars? We are a group of players every member in our alliance is from the EN server and we all have worked together before? We are all in the same ocean.

How are we a MRA

Note that I said either too unknown or an MRA

DeletedUser

In the beginning of any world, you are going to find MRA's. After all, how is your alliance going to grow unless you recruit players to your ranks? After a time, some alliances begin to trim the deadweight, culling themselves down to a core group of individuals who are active and dedicated to the game with the same goal in mind as the alliance leaders. So in effect, calling a group an MRA at this point becomes more of a sling-word (no, not slang) simply thrown around much like the word "noob". Take a look later on to see the progress of those being deemed MRA's to see if they truly are an MRA or if they are simply a large alliance. It's those groups who keep their dead-weight and inactives, plus continue to add on until the overflow runs into three or four branches that are the true MRA's.

As for TI, they have already been forcibly culled through the sabotage which took place of their alliance. What most seem to forget when they do such a thing is that those members who return to the ranks 1. Want revenge for such an underhanded tactic, and 2. become closer bonded as a unit willing to work together in order to achieve the payback against the offending party. I still think TI has some culling to do, however, it's going to be interesting to see what develops in the future.

There are at least two alliances in Gamma with the exception of my own which I've seen in action, though like many have entered the us. server incognito. Those two are, as MrClever mentions, pretty much unknown here, but through my own experiences I'm certain they will be around for a long time.

So far, my top 4 picks for this world are:

1. Blue Collar Criminals (My alliance and yes, I'm biased so I placed us first. :p)
2. Cougars
3. Black Legion
4. The Empire

DeletedUser

It's too early to identify the real contenders yet, once everyone gets conquest then we will have a much better understanding. However, I reckon To Die for Viva (rubbish name, just awful) and The Illuminati won't be around for long.

DeletedUser

It's too early to identify the real contenders yet, once everyone gets conquest then we will have a much better understanding. However, I reckon To Die for Viva (rubbish name, just awful) and The Illuminati won't be around for long.

If you are so sure tell me some reasons.
I came here to have fun not to say you are weak/strong or other things.
And don't say that some alliance are so good until the waters not clean up.

DeletedUser

If you could read what I said properly that would be great. I said it would be difficult to identify the REAL CONTENDERS I didn't say it would be hard to identify the alliances that will dissolve early on.
To answer your question, I don't think To Die For Viva will survive, because they have nearly got to the 70 member cap and quickly too. There have been hundreds of alliances like that, who recruit until the member cap is exhausted just to be at the top quickly, but they nearly always fail.
With The Illuminati, I have encountered a couple of their players and heard some ridiculous things from some of their members (through alliance members) and I don't think they have what it takes to stay at the top.
This is just guestimations at this point, just how I see it.

DeletedUser13

To Die For Viva will fall...I have seen them falling in Alpha and Beta! :D
Black Legion and The Empire are the best in my opinion!

DeletedUser

Slobo we just joined me and some others from en... Have fun everyone :)

DeletedUser

If you could read what I said properly that would be great. I said it would be difficult to identify the REAL CONTENDERS I didn't say it would be hard to identify the alliances that will dissolve early on.
To answer your question, I don't think To Die For Viva will survive, because they have nearly got to the 70 member cap and quickly too. There have been hundreds of alliances like that, who recruit until the member cap is exhausted just to be at the top quickly, but they nearly always fail.
With The Illuminati, I have encountered a couple of their players and heard some ridiculous things from some of their members (through alliance members) and I don't think they have what it takes to stay at the top.
This is just guestimations at this point, just how I see it.

things like....?

DeletedUser

Fact of the matter is MRA'S have this tendency to Mass Recruit (MRA) get #1 or try then slowly decay because they are too big, unexperienced and cannot help everyone while they get picked off by smaller more experienced alliances. MRA's will be MRA"s just for show nothing more.

DeletedUser

MRA's also struggle with leadership. Most MRA's have multiple leadership

DeletedUser

And these children, are the three things that define an MRA.

DeletedUser

Also, MRA's normally have Sparta in their name have a picture of Gerard Butler on their alliance page.

DeletedUser

My next alliance:
thisisgrepolisTHE 300 ELITE SPARTANS OF TROYthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser13

I`ll join u! :D
I just remembered Curlys alliance from EN called MRA....It had 6 branches it was just LOL! :D
MRA Was standing for something like M- Massive R-Dont(I think some kind of Horse) Know A-Alliance!
Anybody remember it? :)

DeletedUser

I`ll join u! :D
I just remembered Curlys alliance from EN called MRA....It had 6 branches it was just LOL! :D
MRA Was standing for something like M- Massive R-Dont(I think some kind of Horse) Know A-Alliance!
Anybody remember it? :)

No way hose Slobe.c! 8)
Neither you nor me are even close to being elite enough for an alliance that elite! I will have to give founder rights to the first one that joins after creating it and then kick myself out for being too noobish.