Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

You All Need To Listen Up! THEOS has something to say:

1 The Illuminati- MRA? I think Yes... will fall as the world goes
2 To Die For Viva-from Alpha. Can't say they are a MRA cuz they get there members from Alpha. Will last for a long time, but nothing great
3 IMMORTALS- Another One? I am going to die... Anyway, it will be good assuming they stay in 54
4 Celtic Warriors- 2 Oceans? Why not one? The world may never know... so so... I don't know :|
5 World League- Hehe another EN server alliance. Ranked 3rd in the EN server on world Delphi. Getting butt kicked, but this will be there second chance.
6 Cougars- By far the best alliance on the block. Strict recruitment for close friends on the EN server. Elite alliance that will stay small in members, but large in points
7 The Empire- Why do people think this is a great name? However, good members and good look right now. Top 5 alliance in the making
8 3 0 0- No opinion. Could go either way sink or swim
9 Blue Collar Criminals-Another elite and top alliance that remains private with good players. Alliance like Cougars
10 Black Legion- Trys Asgon and Dr.Grozozo are the founders. OMG this is going to be good. This alliance is 2nd behind Cougars. Love the way this looks

DeletedUser

TDFV Will fall....Like in Alpha and Beta!
I made a account on this forum just for your stupid comment :)
Well,TDFV are not just those guys from Alpha and Beta. We sent messages to all the top players from romanian servers to come here.
And to give you a proof:
DtMS.jpeg

You see the top 15? 12 from there, are here now in TDFV :)
So..don't judge a book by its cover!

DeletedUser

You All Need To Listen Up! THEOS has something to say:

1 The Illuminati- MRA? I think Yes... will fall as the world goes
2 To Die For Viva-from Alpha. Can't say they are a MRA cuz they get there members from Alpha. Will last for a long time, but nothing great
3 IMMORTALS- Another One? I am going to die... Anyway, it will be good assuming they stay in 54
4 Celtic Warriors- 2 Oceans? Why not one? The world may never know... so so... I don't know :|
5 World League- Hehe another EN server alliance. Ranked 3rd in the EN server on world Delphi. Getting butt kicked, but this will be there second chance.
6 Cougars- By far the best alliance on the block. Strict recruitment for close friends on the EN server. Elite alliance that will stay small in members, but large in points
7 The Empire- Why do people think this is a great name? However, good members and good look right now. Top 5 alliance in the making
8 3 0 0- No opinion. Could go either way sink or swim
9 Blue Collar Criminals-Another elite and top alliance that remains private with good players. Alliance like Cougars
10 Black Legion- Trys Asgon and Dr.Grozozo are the founders. OMG this is going to be good. This alliance is 2nd behind Cougars. Love the way this looks
70% members are from beta *facepalm*
check stats on illuminati

DeletedUser

As I can see you don't care about our alliance,HELLAS.
But,it is nice to be an outsider and then prove the opposite.

DeletedUser

If one of your founders is already in VM mode that doesn't bode well for the rest of the alliance. DR. Grozozo is already in VM.

DeletedUser

Oh, wow ya good point I might change that. Just to clarify I am not in Black Legion. I am in Cougars

DeletedUser

Honestly The Illuminati are most likely going to be picked off within the next two weeks. They're leadership seems relatively inexperienced, as well as having a lot of inactive members. This is almost always a recipe for disaster.

But we will see.

DeletedUser

I don't like to be mean, but they honestly are inexperienced if you didn't know Mr.Clever.

TI gave leadership rights to a random player from TE(The Empire) and TE kicked every member out and left the alliance. TI had to invite everyone they had back into the alliance. That just proves alone they are inexperienced. I have known the leaders of my alliance for ages. I don't have leadership rights yet....

DeletedUser

Pick your teams carefully I guess and do your homework on them. My team on Actium, I'm happy to give anyone who I invited founder rights because I know they wouldn't do anything against the alliance.

DeletedUser

I don't like to be mean, but they honestly are inexperienced if you didn't know Mr.Clever.

TI gave leadership rights to a random player from TE(The Empire) and TE kicked every member out and left the alliance. TI had to invite everyone they had back into the alliance. That just proves alone they are inexperienced. I have known the leaders of my alliance for ages. I don't have leadership rights yet....
please do not post that part about the empire in the newspaper or i'll sue you! :p

DeletedUser

Pick your teams carefully I guess and do your homework on them. My team on Actium, I'm happy to give anyone who I invited founder rights because I know they wouldn't do anything against the alliance.

So I play Actium. Your saying you would invite me so I can destroy your alliance bro? Cuz I am sure it would help the rest of us on Actium

DeletedUser

ALL MRA's will fall within 1 week of people beginning to CS, ^.^ its just how the cycle goes :O

DeletedUser

1-2 Weeks, you gotta understand some players use gold. They will start before everyone and then about another week the whole world should have a CS