Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

2d8l7pv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could you wait till after beginner protection before updating please? Preliminary results before beginners protection don't mean much.

DeletedUser

Ah, but if a forum is dull, it's fun to make guesses on which of the top 12 are going to stick around long enough to be any good. Course, I doubt Gamma will be very dull like Alpha was.

DeletedUser575

Honestly, I enjoy reading peoples early predictions on alliances and any activity on the forums is always appreciated.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, well noone is stopping anyone, really. I just won't be making one anytime soon is all :p

DeletedUser

It's good to get a buzz early, might also even encourage people to join. Anyone want to drop a top 12 down?

DeletedUser

theres going to be tons of movement on a 3 speed conquest world the rankings wont mean much for awhile after Beginners protection ends. still it's fun to guess I'm most interested in to die for viva

DeletedUser

i like active forums even if its full of pointless comments and i also enjoy the early predictions, it gives you insight into who knows what there doing and not

DeletedUser

Alliances who'll probably make it a month later:

Cougars (played with them on Speed World)
Black Legion
Blue Collar Criminals(cool name)
The Empire (won Speed World with them)

DeletedUser

we're back at the 1st position after getting our members back