Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser9276

I also find revolt annoying as it takes the sneakyness out of it and gives a big advantage to larger teams. Makes it harder for a small team to succeed. Basically you put someone in rr they go screaming to their alliance leader and then you have 2k dlu behind a level 25 wall. Quite annoying.

@amirashah Yea you prolly will be, I was top 100 before I got out of bp.

In all seriousness though Southern Alliance actually looks decent, I haven't seen their forums or anything. But out of the really huge rim alliances they look the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In all seriousness though Southern Alliance actually looks decent, I haven't seen their forums or anything. But out of the really huge rim alliances they look the best.

Yeahhh idk about that..

Also with The Rebellion from Russbuss, idk about that either. Top 2 are definites if you ask me lol :p

but my #3 is a tie between Borg, and Soverign Society. Could go either way. I think rebellion will land #4.

But my top 3 could be anywhere in the top 3.

DeletedUser

top three alliance choices in two weeks
#1 War.Hammer
#2 The Borg Collective
#3 The Sovereign Society

DeletedUser4951

Discounting my own.
Best three
1) Sovereign Society
2) The Borg Collective
3) The Misfits.

Worst three
1) Ouroboros (truthfully I don't know about them yet)
2) Immortal Assassin
3) Tiger

DeletedUser

Something new just hit the boards. Might want to keep your eyes open. Who it is well that remains to be said at this time.

DeletedUser

Of the huge rim alliances I have to give southern alliance the edge they are only really in two oceans and are pretty tightly packed into their oceans. They will stick around. I have seen alliances like them be very successful.

@bend, we will see in a few hours if I can break top 100 after 1 day out of BP even though the world has been going for a week before I joined.

DeletedUser4951

I haven't attacked anything in two days and i'm #10 in ABP still...

DeletedUser9020

In my opinion
Not including my own
Best three alliances
-Misfits
-Borg collective
-Not sure to hard to tell

Worst three alliances
-Immortal assassin
-Blackhearts
-Tiger

DeletedUser

Yep, made top 100 attackers in my first day out of BP. Sad sad world.

DeletedUser9276

Fire Nation is so good that they are about to lose a city to an 8 man alliance lol.

DeletedUser4951

At least they're expected to be terrible. X-Khorne has been nothing but a let down. 4-0 Nobody has offered any form of resistance beyond the target players trying to snipe us themselves.

DeletedUser9276

Well I do have to thank fire nation and east coast alliance kings for all of the dbp they have sent my way. If they keep this up I'll be the #1 defender in no time.

DeletedUser4951

8th in DBP. You're definitely on the way there.

Maybe i'm speaking a little too soon for XK, however, maybe they'll fire up.

DeletedUser2654

1 War.Hammer -Very Promising, Dominating, letting nothing get in there way
2 The Rebellion... -Not my decision
3 Ouroboros - Haven't heard much from them
4 Tiger 250282 -Surprised, I thought they were out in the beginning, turned out to be worthy allies
5 Southern Alliance -Was the big MRA, now they have straitened out, looks like they will be here for a while
6 The Fire Nation -They are a MRA, but have caused some damage
7 The Sovereign Society -They are a powerful force to be reckoned with, Some great players
8 The Misfits -I expect them to be rising to the top 5 in no time, they seem very organized
9 Kaeluubians - Who?
10 X-KHORNE -Got cocky being number 1 and War.Hammer cut them down a few sizes
11 Imperial Guardians -Biggest MRA
12 Section 9 -Another MRA

DeletedUser

10 X-KHORNE -Got cocky being number 1 and War.Hammer cut them down a few sizes

To clarify WH joined in on the fight with them AFTER we had already begun war. As was stated in a different thread thing were a slow start but started speeding up. When WH joined, that was the "icing on the cake" if you will. WH joining didn't come from us either. Purely their decision.

But Russ, if you guys could stop taking in their old players, esp in O45, & O44 that'd be nice :)

Let me actually fully defeat an enemy please! ahha

DeletedUser4951

I also never remember XK really being cocky. Most of their players were really well spoken. The only player I don't like used to play in WH. Also I don't think TM needed our help, really. XK wasn't exactly the best challenge. Anyways here is mine.

1) War.Hammer- No comment.
2) The Rebellion...- Declared was on WH, apparently. While fighting TSS as well.
3) Ouroboros- Doing pretty solid right now. No notable wars, however.
4) Southern Alliance- Looks pretty okay, no notable wars, though.
5) Tiger- Apparently allied to TR? Expanding and doing pretty decently.
6) The Sovereign Society- Pretty good alliance with a strong player base.
7) The Fire Nation- MRA will fail.
8 ) The Misfits- Easily in the top 3 best alliances in the world.
9) Kaeluubians- Who?
10) Imperial Guardians- Don't know em.
11) Section 9- Don't know em.
12) X-KHORNE- Pretty much dead gone. Running to TR, come on TR. Even Gengar was smarter than to recruit XK players.

DeletedUser2654

2) The Rebellion...- Declared was on WH, apparently. While fighting TSS as well.

We did not wage war on you guys, that was just a rumor.

DeletedUser

Come on, Russ. Man up and throw in. It's the battle for 54! Everyone in the ring, battle royal style. Elbows flying everywhere.