Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8424
  • Start date

DeletedUser8562

I smell an all out war against the Titans in the future. That's what I think. You guys do know there is no getting around it, especially with you all taking such a commanding lead over the rest of the alliances. It should prove interesting who will be the forerunner that starts it and how much support they will acquire from the rest of the alliances though.

As for me, I bet that Pinky and the Brain, Titanochomy, and possibly Pillars of War will be the ones to pick a fight. Only possibly for Pillars of War cause they seem a bit mellow. I don't think I've heard much from them on anything really.

i cant wait! :p

DeletedUser8889

What are you smoking? you are in Titans, and are NAP'D with Pillars, nothing stops you guys don't worry.

DeletedUser8424

I thought I'd do one so maybe others would - love to see others' opinions on the Top 12. If a mod could sticky that would b nice too.

1 - LoD: MRA all the way. One of three alliances, would probably collapse without the coalition.
2 - Titans: My alliance. Control the core with PoW, were #1 for awhile. Leader of 45 and 55.
3 - PoW: Leader of 44. Has a good leader in zDrunkMonkey and is definitely in my opinion one of the best alliances in Delphi.
4 - The Necromongers: Don't really know much about them, are in 56, 65 mainly. Part of the coalition.
5 - LoB: LoD academy
6 - Incognito: Leader of ocean 54. Their leader is HazzardWarning who has been on VM for awhile but is apparently back. Part of the coalition.
7 - FoB = Federation of Noobs. Part of the coalition.
8 - Vegetables: Don't really know much about them either, although I think they are part of the coalition.
9 - FoC: Federation of Noobs academy.
10 - Fallen Angels Kingdom: Only alliance in Delphi not in WWI in the top 10. Their biggest member has cities in like 4 oceans, which r all spread out... And I have 20k more points than thier biggest member. (I'm 147 in the world) Oh, and btw you need 3000 points to join (too bad, lol)
11 - LoH: LoD academy
12 - RIOT: Apparently, according to them, "WE are RIOT...You are NOT! You Lose!!" So........ guys we better run.

Alright, that finishes it up. Now I would like to do my top 5 best alliances...
#1: Titans and PoW: I can't decide which one...
#3: The Necromongers: I can't put LoD or Incognito here, so whatever.
#4: Incognito: I think they're better than LoD so...
#5: LoD: MRA

Alright, I'd love to see some other people's top 12!

DeletedUser2654

1. LoDeath - Have some strong players and are pretty active

2. Titans - Strong players but are slowly falling due to being outnumbered and supporting POW

3. POW - A force to be reckoned with, big hitters

4. The Necromongers - Don't know much about them

5. LoDoom - Have been taking in members from LoH

6. Incognito - Have done quite a bit of damage in WWI

7. FoB - My alliance

8. Vegetables - They amaze me by their force and have taken several cities from POW

9. FoC - Academy of FoB, needs some work

10. Fallen Angels Kingdom - Been hit left and right, surprised they are still here

11. LoH - Falling due to players moving up

12. RIOT - Thinks too much of themselves and could easily be taken down by any other of the top 12

DeletedUser

12. RIOT - Thinks too much of themselves and could easily be taken down by any other of the top 12

Seems to me from OC43 you don't know anything about us RussBuss...unless we killed you on another server...feel free to look us up on Kappa US11

DeletedUser2654

This world is Delphi, so unless you have the same exact members and the same exact enemies and make the same moves and are located in the same spot, other worlds do not matter.

DeletedUser8424

This world is Delphi, so unless you have the same exact members and the same exact enemies and make the same moves and are located in the same spot, other worlds do not matter.
You are right, but how do you know so much to judge RIOT like that.

DeletedUser8424

Now I'm thinking twice about The Necromongers as the second best alliance after PoW/Titans
Code:
[b](2014-04-11 00:12) Omaha (Lord MarQ) is attacking 6 - FedEx Field[/b]
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/190.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=Courier New][b]Omaha[/b]
[b]Lord MarQ[/b]
[b]The Necromongers[/b]
[/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragB.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/5/take_over.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragE.png[/img][/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][b]6 - FedEx Field[/b]
[b]Jack9r9[/b]
[b]Titans[/b]
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][center][url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.0.1 created by Potusek & Anpu[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/pm/strength_of_heroes.png[/img]
[font=Courier New]
Morale: 100 %
Luck: 29 %
[/font][font=Courier New][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fD1_45_4.png[/img]
[color=#b50307]   196 [/color]
[/font][/td][td][center][font=Courier New][b]You have not captured
any resources.[/b]
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/fS1S2S3.png[/img] 
     0      0      0 
[/font]
[font=Courier New]
[b][/b]
[/font][font=Courier New]
 [/font][/center]
[/td][td][font=Courier New]
City wall: 23 (-0) 

[/font][font=Courier New][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fA4_45_4.png[/img]
[color=#b50307]   247 [/color]
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/190.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]

DeletedUser

I gotta disagree. I play with my main players on multiple world's, multiple games. I feel like no matter the world if you can count on your players your gonna do some real damage. Achieving top ten is reletively simple with a familiar group

DeletedUser8424

I gotta disagree. I play with my main players on multiple world's, multiple games. I feel like no matter the world if you can count on your players your gonna do some real damage. Achieving top ten is reletively simple with a familiar group

agreed..... the same players can really help

DeletedUser

Hello Delphi. Don't think I've posted in the forums since starting playing again here in US29. I spawned out on the rim in OC73 and have yet to join the real fun, though it will get fun out here soon even if I have to prod the beast me self. Nice to meet some of you in-game and see others' thoughts here. I am in the alliance currently ranked #20 is size, the White Lobos.

Well, here's what I may or may not know about the top 12...

1. Legion of Death - Agreeing with many, I see this MRA as quite a-typical in its early impressions. Uber-organized for such a massive amount of players and filled with some real talent who are having fun running, recruiting, and training on such a scale. Ambitious, but the enjoyment gives it the passion to succeed. Will the passion last? History would bet against it lasting all the way to the Age of Wonders but the heavy-hitters in their ranks should be with us for a long time. Their ranks contain 6 of the top 15 attackers in Delphi, including the table-topping Derekang. This pit bull (along with his Cerberus-fighting owner/trainer Kameleon who is ranked #4 in attack) is one to watch out for so do not let him into your backyard...

2. Pillars of War - "A force to be reckoned with," is what a previous poster wrote. No doubt. They have a nucleus of players who understand the game and have found a core ocean to dominate - step #1 to world control. Venture not into OC44 (or OC34 if hell bends) lest thee drunk monkey (EDIT: zDrunkMonkey) bites your face off. All I know is he is the #1 fighter - but only #2 attacker (boos heard in the crowd) - and he will never cry "UNCLE!" That chimp is a mean one...

3. The Necromongers - Kings of OC65 and maybe OC55 too, at least that is their ambition. In fact, they are the largest alliance in OC65 & also in OC66, but the Titans still lead the table in the targeted OC55. The Necromongers do Boast Delphi's current largest player, DarkGunXSword. Apparently, if you even speak to him, you will perish. You must convert or perish in either case; we all know that from those Vin Diesel films...

4. Titans - A recent group of about 15 defections has dropped the once-mighty Titans. Is Zeus plotting to overthrow his father's generation and usher in the Olympic Age? Their Golden Age leader Picachu, currently Delphi's 2nd largest player, has been around the top since the start and has the most cities of anyone at 29. I only have a dozen but I'm scared to take unlucky #13...

5. Legion of Doom - Semi-pro team of the Legionnaires, my collective term for the three Legion alliances. Legion of Doom is simply an extension of their big league brothers and allow the group to circumvent the alliance player limit. This tactic is much-used now in Grepolis worlds, having replaced many true Alliance-Academy setups. This semi-pro outfit is apparently run by the wise man who claims to know nothing, Socrates1981. He does know at least one thing in my opinion however: how to fight, him being in the top ten in the attack rankings and all. Now, is that 1981AD or 1981BC...

6. Incognito - Not a member of the Legionnaires by name, their allegiance is given away not in their own profile, but in Legion of Death's: "We stand with Incognito. All actions against them are considered an offense against us." Don't people talk about a coalition here in Delphi? Okay, so now we know where one side of the battle lines may have been drawn together at first. I don't know much more about them, they are so, you know, shhh, quiet. Alliance Ranking: 6 | Fighter Ranking: 5 | Attack Ranking: 5 | Defender Ranking: 5. Yes, very quiet indeed. It's that mythical 555 area code sitting in the 6 hole... Oh wait, one more thing. these guys have the best Alliance Banner in the game, the old Frosty Mug!
thisisgrepolis folks and this banner is dope.

7. Federation of Buccaneers - The Jolly Roger banner you chose has already been taken by the Legionnaires. Your sister alliance, the Federation of Privateers, uses the plumed helmet banner already in use by Spartacus. I just have nothing original to say about these guys... [I know nothing. I'm from Barcelona...]

8. Vegetables - Had taken a few cities off of Pillars of War, but those conquests have been returned and then some. But that is just one little story. A core group of active players has engaged many active, large adversaries and they have kept a 2:1 ratio of ABP/DBP. Their fighter rank and attack rank of #7 is one above their allaince rank of #8. Keep these guys at the table and eat your veggies! I admit to being a little concerned about the quote from one Adolf Hitler on the profile page of their largest player, Dig Bick Destroyer. Big what? Big balls I think he might mean, putting Hitler quotes up there and all that. Keep the Nazi flag banners safely stowed on your PC and we are still friends!

PS everyone - I liked the Hitler quote. Pretty apt for a little game of Grepolis in my opinion...​

9. Legion of Hell - They rise, they fall. They bring 'em in, they ship 'em out. What else are the farm leagues for? This third tier of Legionnaires is where they learn to form their phalanxes and assemble their breakthrough formations. No wait, that might be in Fallen Angels Kingdom. How many members of this Coalition are there? Such a slippery, serpentine story this one. No spoilers here though. Let's just hope the Delphi Times doesn't fall out of print due to a timber shortage...

9. BurbVision - The new kids on the block just split from Titans, founded by the near-eponymous burbman. I don't know anything about the reasons or the relationship. They could be mates still, they could be adversaries! My vision is somewhat burbed on the issue. Oh the suspense is killing someone who isn't me...

11. RIOT - Slowly growing, slowly moving up. Their fighter ranking (#11) and attack ranking (#10) suggest they are playing their way along as good players do. Interesting quotes on their founder's page. Let's watch their development and cheer for them. The more, the merrier in any good world war...

12. Spartacus - Their founder, b.b.616, has posted here in the externals so I'm watching my mouth. I must therefore state the complete truth as I know it in regards to these 12th-ranked Spartacusians: "Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen." (Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.) Welcome indeed to Ocean 52! I just don't live out that way...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks pal. just don't mention the war, those Germans at Innogames started the whole thing anyway...

DeletedUser

MY #12 ASSESSMENT KEPT GETTING CUT OFF... HERE IT IS IN FULL

12. Spartacus - Their founder, b.b.616, has posted here in the externals so I'm watching my mouth. I must therefore state the complete truth as I know it in regards to these 12th-ranked Spartacusians: "Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen." (Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.) Welcome indeed to Ocean 52! I just don't live out that way...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Join the Lakota Warriors <br>
I founded the Lakota Warriors Alliance to honor my ancestors, the Lakota people and I want to be the guardian of my own world in Grepolis.
I believe in honesty and integrity without wars, and will support anyone who wishes to be my friend. I will never declare war on my friends but will support them to the death.
Become my friend and enjoy peace with support for all your members and embrace the Lakota Warriors as your brothers in Grepolis, and we will stand united in defense of all your members.
When the dark knights of aggression dare to rise from the sea and attack our friends - they will encounter the thunder of the Lakota Warriors!
I truly believe honor is the pinnacle of life and I hope you will not take this wrong, but I must remain the Founder and Leader of the Lakota Warriors.
I will never wage war upon a friend and I sincerely hope you will become my friend and accept me as I am ... just an old Butch in a mans world.
To join the Lakota Warriors simply send your request to VLynn, Founder and Leader.