Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8424
  • Start date

DeletedUser8424

I know... jsut saying we have 100+ better point average since u said we were about tied...

DeletedUser5244

Cool! Averages!! And yet we are still 6000 ABP ahead of you guys :)

DeletedUser8424

That's because you're filled with gold users
So r SS... why do u think they r #1? Cause they have the lots of members and use gold (some of them, just like in titans). And most of us in Titans don't anyway... I'm not even 2k yet...

DeletedUser7241

I know... jsut saying we have 100+ better point average since u said we were about tied...
Why don't you stop worrying about points and start gaining ABP please!! Obviously you guys have the wrong priorities...

DeletedUser8424

Im srry I have only 2k points and 550 ABP.... and we are #2 in ABP. You have lots more members than us...

DeletedUser8562

So r SS... why do u think they r #1? Cause they have the lots of members and use gold (some of them, just like in titans). And most of us in Titans don't anyway... I'm not even 2k yet...

you could easily be at 2k without gold right now.

DeletedUser5244

Let's just stay quiet until this war starts Jack...then we'll see who the real alliance is.

DeletedUser

Gold users... -_-

#3 Titans swim: Strong alliance with good leaders and a butt load of gold users curious to see how they progress and who they go after and how it goes.

I have actually not used that much gold so it sort of tickles me to see that you think I have lol I just know my way around this game.

DeletedUser8889

Every alliance needs a H3ll-hunter don't mind jack too much.

DeletedUser8562

#3 Titans swim: Strong alliance with good leaders and a butt load of gold users curious to see how they progress and who they go after and how it goes.

I have actually not used that much gold so it sort of tickles me to see that you think I have lol I just know my way around this game.

All you really need is a lot of time and some good quests for forced loyalties

You mustve used like $20 though, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread has now been cleaned of its useless spam. Keep this on topic or infractions will follow.

DeletedUser8262

GoldLemur, stop world hopping...stay in one world and concentrate there

I am late for this bcuz of phone problems but i know your not talking noob, since youve jumped to every single world since Omega, and most likely more where you've only achieved about 3000 points minimum b4 being conquered, get some experience

DeletedUser8424

lol that would suck if u got conquered after getting 3k in every world. :(

DeletedUser8867

lol that would suck if u got conquered after getting 3k in every world. :(

Yeah, but the chances that it would happen in every world are pretty slim, unless someone's out to get you. Maybe you are just universally hated by everyone R.H. Stogus, lol. :D