DeletedUser

That said. yeah ronaldb had an error in judgement there.. but with so many of your cities falling with so little work (EoA). he probably figured you gave up.

I've had horrible errors of my own. Everyone has.

I wouldn't count him out, nor figure him a useless noob, because he lost a couple of GT nukes... nor should you.

If I listed all of my failures here it would seem that I was a horrible player, and should try a different game. The truth is, that there are very few horrible players left in this world.

The end game is coming. I have much respect for most of the players still playing... certainly much respect for all I attack... and a ton of respect for ronaldb!

:)

-Jack

What are you talking about Jack!!! your a beast!!!! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Of all people to talk about things, Mr. Jack Jokerst. Its taken just about all of this world to remove me from ocean 45. And its been your whole alliance who has tried and tried and tried and as I stated is finally chipping away the foundation that has thrown you guys in so much chaos and confussion thats its costed you all how much bp? and time?
As for quiting, thats total BS as when I came out not once but twice from vc I've put citys of itmaybehe's in revolt, wiped out 5 cs's in counterstrikes this go around alone and to quit? me *LOL* even the freakin reports showing the malitia enlisted from this onslaught showed I was and still am active.
You can say what you want how you want and the way you want. Truth is pure and simple, especially with the countless times you personally failed to take one of my citys. I've been the eyesore that has taken you all for a ride in 45 and one of the toughest players you've all come up against for it just hasnt been one or two trying to take me out this whole game its been your whole alliance which has failed on multiple countless times. What citys you have been able to take havent gone down without a major fight, and the few that have which I can count on one hand I've burnt them to the ground within the academy and building. So you all havent gained anything but a blacken eye out of this whole battle which started when this world began.

Enough said,
EoA

Oh and as for Ronaldb, mistake? thats total bs as well for he has been in this game since the start and this wasnt the only time he sent attacks without LS either as he has started doing it here of late. Its the cockyness of thinking you all can just waltz right over who you want when you want and how you want because you dont have to play defense.
Why is that? simple: speed 2 world, unit speed 1 where as if this was a unit speed 2 world people could launch plum clean across one ocean within a matter of a few hrs and then you all would have had to learn how to play defense *LOL* which me robertm320 and dwarfthis along with a few others some months back forced you all to do which made some of your players quit in the process cause they couldnt handle the pressure when it came to playing defense, why I have the respect I do for Fairwinds as she is an all around basic player who knows the confines of both sides of the game not just one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser912

Yep, Fairwinds is amazing!

I openly call her my defense department!

I love that girl!

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Anywho, top 12 update, OMEN out, 2 MRA's in:
[spr]
e8fvhGL.jpg
[/spr]
Someone should tell AAR that 3 MRA's put together doesn't make a good alliance...

DeletedUser

Phoenix, why did you guys kick out BuckWheat. I'd really like to know.

DeletedUser747

He would not communicate properly, can't help a guy who says I'm being attacked, we ask where and get static, so wasn't worth the space. I woulda liked to have helped him more but I can't help someone who won't help themselves.

DeletedUser912

He would not communicate properly, can't help a guy who says I'm being attacked, we ask where and get static, so wasn't worth the space. I woulda liked to have helped him more but I can't help someone who won't help themselves.

Ditto.

Buckwheat joins.. buckwheat gets attacked... won't tell us when or where.. buckwheat loses cities.. forget him... if it is a him.. no longer my problem either way :p

what was the question again?

there was a question right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kind of figured that was the problem. there was not a lot of activity ( re building walls, troop gain, etc )

DeletedUser

I just love that Death Watch is in the top 12. And everyone said we would DIE, yet here we are and back up. Thanks!

DeletedUser723

I just love that your alliance averages less than 1 maxed city per player.

The thread should be changed to top 6 at this point.

DeletedUser

Finally able to come back but apparently not going to rejoin US1 but glad to see Ascension is ranked one

DeletedUser2039

Sick. I'm looking forward to following alliance progression and seeing how things go!

DeletedUser

and BAM The ancients are back lol.
wow, way to sneak in there ninja style.

DeletedUser

Well it looks like Lady Taralynn finally sold out terra nova to merge with phx, while leaving several of her core people that have stuck by her all game in the dust... Dan is no longer leading phx either so I can see them having more issues without his hand guiding them. What happens to Snicklefritz, Cheerleader, Meagan, Rhas Al Ghul, and others... that dont have a spot? I guess after lying about everything under the sun, its about time she sold out her own people.... back to top 12... Looks like its going to be down to the big three trying to merge everyone in. TA, LOT, and PHx... Wonder how the lying lady joining phx will influence phx and lot relations. From what I hear Wolfn has no love for Tara, but then again who does... Wonder how Tjmus, Jack Jokerst, and others will feel about having the Supreme Commander on board also. Ramius leads from the side, hiding behind his immense bp he has collected all server...

1. Ta... Guess some things never change.
2. Lot - Looking strong again,
3. Phx - Ramius and Tara might bring down them more then they can ever imagine... What kind of lie will Tara come up with to convince Phx to save her this time
4. AAC - hmmm wonder if duffy and co make an attempt or what they do.

Honestly the rest are pieces of the big three or dont have a chance...