DeletedUser747

everyone will turn on everyone soon enough im sure, even the ascindo alliance. You guys are pretty well mixed together as is IAM and LOT. Im sure it wont be pretty trying to create new borders.

DeletedUser562

Guys, I just wanted to say that I have read back a few pages and quite frankly, I'm sure in RL we are all good people with loved ones and lives we have to manage and during this time of year many players go inactive.

Having said that, we all belong to our own alliance and we all have players who are dedicated to each Alliance resepectively.

I will not go into the nExus issue as we all really know what happened, However, all alliances are great alliances, run by dedication, determination. So I will not trash another even as an enemy, but I will say that loyalty and a good leadership structure rather having too many Chefs and not enough cooks in the kitchen will cause what all of you saw with nExus. The concept was good, the execution was lacking and I will stand up before all of you and admit that I was partially at fault.

I appreciate the mention of nExus and Terra in this discussion even if it is not in the best light. We all do what we must to secure the people who fly our banners and there is no higher calling than that.

DeletedUser562

Aither was a Castro Sympathizer and ran his alliance as such and they paid the price, and Aither was never a part of Terra they were a sister, until the little sister got bigger than the big sister. Then they (Aither) didn't want to play anymore. and after trying to manage several accounts, found himself alone in his palace.

Terra has had some growing pains, but she still stands and she will continue.

DeletedUser723

I enjoy always being on your mind and in your forum posts mflip.
Yes, my moral during our Ivan OP did end pretty terribly even though it started at 87%. After my allies took 5 of his cities, my morale dropped to somewhere in the 50's and I'll admit losing my CS with 3 of "your" biremes left in the harbor was painful. That being said....

90 day comparison shows ASC 16 to PHX 123. So my one conquest failure may represent ASC "kicking butt" to you, but to the rest of the server, you're all still bent over backwards.

Thanks again for flaming me in the public forums. I'll answer you each time you do with a post such as this.

DeletedUser723

It's almost to the point of the world where everyone is for themselves, so this post will regard each alliance individually.

1. ASC - When Indomitus goes solo, ASC will be hurting big time. After teaching them their tactics and allowing them to grow within their front lines, their biggest problem during the wonder age will be Indomitus. The other borders with PHX and LoT/IAM will always push back and forth but, never enough to cause issues for their wonders.

2. PHX - This alliance has had far more growth than all others on the server for a while now but, growth is not everything. If they continue to clear out the stragglers, the density of their core will be "nearly" impossible to penetrate. When the time comes for all out war, they will be surrounded by heavy hitters, so their density will surely be put to the test.

3. LoT & Co - My money's on them. Nobody at their back door and they have effectively kept their front door closed. Their only fault would be figuring out what to do with all those players in the end. Though, a little spring cleaning may fix that. Little fish should have seen it coming.

4. Indomitus - World wonders, out of the question for these guys. They will either have to turn on ASC or stay friends hope they don't pose a threat to ASC winning. Obviously, ASC wouldn't let them get too far ahead on wonder building without turning on them. So, they either have to let ASC beat them in wonders, or ASC will stop their wonder building for them.

5. Terra Nova - No real solid ground for wonders at this time. Though they do hold the outer rim, so, if they could create a front line to hold PHX back they may have a shot at the wonder race. We've actually seen some good fight come from their corner recently. Their side of the world should be exciting to the end.

6. The rest... - No.

DeletedUser

Athan... Need I remind you that those stats are skewed... I know its rough but remember your failed TRA experiment where we took lots of cities from steelrain and Acu? So are stats are skewed because ASC whooped up on TRA so bad they had to merge with Phx. Oh and how phx kicked Zenima and others before we took cities. :) Also dont worry about Asc and Indo. We are doing just fine working together...

Lot - All that is ever said on this forum is trash talking so Expect me to comment when Tara and Omen take 14 cities from the MIGHTY QUARTERMAN!!! Oh wait... of course there is no post from Alkarion, Roger and others... Its coming down to the big 3 - so maybe we should change it to top 3...

DeletedUser723

TRA was pre-90 day comparison. So no, those stats aren't skewed.

But, even if we added the cities we each took during that time, you took an honorable 50ish cities, while TRA took around 20. Those stats are still more respectable than ASC's stats currently. Especially considering ASC had 75 more members than TRA at the time.

Now, you can continue bringing TRA but, Phoenix is not TRA. And you all are losing badly to Phoenix.

DeletedUser406

You guys are hilarious!

ASCENSION - They have been tested through time against the top alliances and whether you love them or hate them they are the definition of a great alliance. I know everyone is proclaiming their alliance is the best but champions have to be tested against the best. ASC is one of the few alliances that have shown their potential against both PX and LoT simultaneous.

PHOENIX - They are to be respected both offensively and defensively without a doubt. Athan my former friend now turned foe... Since you recently joined PX it's really hard to credit you for any of PX success. Due to the performance of TRA whether or not it was a planned merge or not. PX did not need you to join them but instead you needed them. Therefore, in some aspects you kind of just jumped on the bandwagon. Apart from that the alliance has shown longevity and the only negative in my opinion is that they have played it safe with LoT & co. It still remains to be seen how they would perform against an alliance like LoT.

LORDS OF TITUS - A respectable alliance but similar to PX it remains to be seen how they would fair against them too.

INDOMITUS - I am apart of this system therefore it would be unfair for me to give an analysis.

OMEN - Tara has done an amazing job establishing a potent alliance. There are very few people who can establish a successful alliance deep into the game. They deserve a lot of credit in my opinion although others might try to downplay it. They recently led a solid campaign against LoT demonstrating their skills and abilities.

DeletedUser

Athan... Need I remind you that those stats are skewed... I know its rough but remember your failed TRA experiment where we took lots of cities from steelrain and Acu? So are stats are skewed because ASC whooped up on TRA so bad they had to merge with Phx. Oh and how phx kicked Zenima and others before we took cities. :) Also dont worry about Asc and Indo. We are doing just fine working together...

Lot - All that is ever said on this forum is trash talking so Expect me to comment when Tara and Omen take 14 cities from the MIGHTY QUARTERMAN!!! Oh wait... of course there is no post from Alkarion, Roger and others... Its coming down to the big 3 - so maybe we should change it to top 3...

I didn't realize i was required to comment on all the things coming out of your mouth mflip234. I don't have that kinda time in the day and grepolis would have to install some new servers to try and keep up with the replies. Cause everyone is well aware that you are a great orator. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

Bravo you took cities from me. I was spread far and wide while in TA and I paid the price for it, instead of running into VM like many of the cowards on this server I took my lumps and rebuilt. You were the reason I left TA to begin with, with your "have faith and trust me," BS. And Let's not mention the multiple OPs you had against me and the most recent where I saw well over 100 attacks and didn't lose a single city just gained 126,000 DBP in one day thanks to you all.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Wait a minute, an op wasn't successful? OMG. Something didn't go exactly right? Wow. I've never heard the like.

My point is, so what? An op didn't work, sometimes things don't, big whoop. But we'll be coming back again. Don't worry. We know you miss us already...

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
And to prove even the mighty Phoenix makes mistakes, here is a fine example of one of their players fine dodging skills
[spr]
bPtikIn.png
[/spr]
Seriously? You guys should teach him how to play properly

DeletedUser1189

Wait a minute, an op wasn't successful? OMG. Something didn't go exactly right? Wow. I've never heard the like.

My point is, so what? An op didn't work, sometimes things don't, big whoop. But we'll be coming back again. Don't worry. We know you miss us already...

What's this WE? Do you even do anything in this game besides post in the forums? I'll give credit where credit is due and for me that credit goes to some of those who were able to take cities from me in the past, you on the other hand have pathetic battle point ratings. Do you even know how to play this game?

And the point is in an OP in an ocean where you out number us 25:1 on cities and don't conquer a single city isn't just a failed OP, it's an embarrassment.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Do you even know how to play this game?
Uh... No... I just sit here posting on the forums... I just like killing all DevilatNytes troops, he leaves CS's in the harbour, leaves sling nukes in, and doesn't enact militia? You say I don't know how to play, look at your own players first before you start insulting me.

DeletedUser747

looks like TN is trying to merge again, better grab the popcorn curious to see how they mess this up again.

DeletedUser912

Uh... No... I just sit here posting on the forums... I just like killing all DevilatNytes troops, he leaves CS's in the harbour, leaves sling nukes in, and doesn't enact militia? You say I don't know how to play, look at your own players first before you start insulting me.

um, you talking to me son? I'm one of his "players" as you call us. He plays waay gooder than you do, you are not even close to Steel rain.. was I you, I would not try to draw comparison.. but since you have... Yeah, you fail.

I chit chat with folks, instead of making stupid baseless claims about an entire alliance.

Do you have a point? or are you just looking for an echo in the halls of players that have abandoned you?

What IS your point? Do you have one?

Do you want to be compared daily to an alliance that is kicking your alliances bum? Daily?

now that I look at the stats, yeah.. you aren't doing that well...

peace! :)

DeletedUser

LOL... Well dont ask Ronaldb to post his reports today. The man of thousands of wateries doesnt help to make u look good. Athan and Seehon... hmmm yea no idea what morale is to this day. But I have to agree with Jack that there are certainly players in Phx with skill. Dan has skill, as does Nox, and who doesnt like a teamplayer like Fairwinds covering everyone's behind... But this is a top 12 thread and its starting to look like more and more of a two horse race. Unless Enkil can perform a miracle and bring back Lot because Qman certainly didnt help running away to vm. Even phx was shocked at that move!!!

DeletedUser

Really? and here I thought Pheonix had season players who knew how to play this game. If this is how they continue to fight does anyone think they win this world? give me a break. And waisted a valuable spell on top of it. I expected more from a season alliance than this.

Empire of Arnor today at 08:14
031 Descended (ronaldb) is attacking . . . ... . . today at 07:37
103103-103
13401340-1340 2020-20
Morale: 100 % Luck: -19 %
City wall: 18 (-0)
Gained resources:
Not visible.

The defender's troops
Not visible.
Add to the simulator:
All units
Surviving units

014 BirdDown (ronaldb) is attacking . . . ... . . today at 07:38
110110-110
13311331-1331 2020-20
Morale: 100 % Luck: 17 %
Gained resources:
Not visible.

The defender's troops
Not visible.
Add to the simulator:
All units
Surviving units

006 Hammet (ronaldb) is attacking . . . ... . . today at 07:38
55-2 109109-0
10031003-1003 246246-246
Morale: 100 % Luck: -19 %
Gained resources:
Not visible.

The defender's troops
Not visible.
Add to the simulator:
All units
Surviving units

when I figure out how to take a screen shot to show that these attacks was sent without any ls and had 30% more effecient attack added to it I will most defiantly be back to post the screen shot of these attacks.

or you can cut and paste these listed below to see the reports of a newbie style player.
[report]dc7b2a15ec135203572e2e415816b92c[/report]
[report]956135782330d4506ce63107dd38abb4[/report]
[report]60b72f738b12ae585aed8fbf770fd8db[/report]

Even thou I have lost multiple citys, I have caused more chaos that has taken this whole alliances efforts to try and take me down in which they have chipped away slowly, but at what cost? It has taken everything they have to do it plus some and then to give me free bp like this. It just proves and shows how much of a joke Pheonix really is.

EoA

DeletedUser912

That said. yeah ronaldb had an error in judgement there.. but with so many of your cities falling with so little work (EoA). he probably figured you gave up.

I've had horrible errors of my own. Everyone has.

I wouldn't count him out, nor figure him a useless noob, because he lost a couple of GT nukes... nor should you.

If I listed all of my failures here it would seem that I was a horrible player, and should try a different game. The truth is, that there are very few horrible players left in this world.

The end game is coming. I have much respect for most of the players still playing... certainly much respect for all I attack... and a ton of respect for ronaldb!

:)

-Jack

DeletedUser

looks like TN is trying to merge again, better grab the popcorn curious to see how they mess this up again.

Hopefully we have learned from our mistakes. ;-) We have a new number 4 now!!!