W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I agree, my alliance has about 90 players, but we recycle our in-actives and take their city then kick them

DeletedUser747

Having more players is more about can you trust them all. Some alliances can get desperate enough to try and put spies in others just for advantage. When you have more players that gets harder to weed out.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Let's get this thread back on track
Ascension - The top alliance for a while now, seem to be at a stalemate with Lords of Titus
Lords of Titus - A good alliance but maybe they should try and help their smaller players take more cities
Helghast - Recently merged with The Rebel Alliance, I haven't had too much experience with them but they look quite reliant on a few players for defence but are taking a few cities from Ascension as well
nExus - Recently merged with Terra Nova, haven't had much experience with them either but seem like a good alliance. I'm not sure if this merge will hinder them more than anything else
Indomitus - My alliance, we co-ordinate ops with Ascension, we've lost a few cities recently, but we are doing quite well, can't say much more without sounding arrogant
In Andronici Memorandum - They've gone quite quiet recently, haven't seen much from them
The Knight Hospitaller - Heavily reliant on a few very good players
New World - Only really seen attacks from their top few players, the rest of their players stay quiet
OMEN - Not sure about this alliance, haven't seen much from them
Over the top - Again, not sure, haven't seen much from them
Warriors of Titus - Doing quite well, by the looks of it, although haven't done much
Back in blacK - An average alliance, not so good, not so bad, don't do a lot of offence though, mostly a defensive alliance

That's me finished for a while :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. The helghast and TRA merger will be interesting. Wonder what will happen if another former tra member starts losing a lot of cities. Will Itmaybehe just eat one to make sure it stays with helghast? It seems funny for how strong tra looked, they fell very very quickly. Now its Itmaybehe and Fairwinds to the rescue.

DeletedUser

The original plan for TRA was to eventually merge with Helghast, although I do admit it happened sooner than I expected, and I personally would've preferred to stay in TRA over Helghast.

I assume by former TRA member you're referring to me, judging by the revolts in my cities?

DeletedUser

No. Just saying in general. It was funny to watch Itmaybehe take acu's city then have acu join helghast. Although we all know acu wouldnt have saved that city anyway.

DeletedUser

Yep and there was ItMayBeHe in another bald face lie, as he point blank stated that there would never be a merger between TRA/Helghast. For all he wanted was a pact with TRA to help wipe out ASC and then backdoor TRA cause they had pacts with LoT/IaM and didnt need TRA *LOL* got to love the wicked web of lies one puts forth in this game and the mind games that goes along with it.

Either or, it just made the world a bit more interesting. And has shown the true colors of a few people along within it.

The Mad Hatter
Hats of Assortments
EoA

heading off pondering if Dan is the used chariots salesman of alpha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And of course Zenima asks Helghast for help and then runs on VM. Itmaybehe and Fairwinds. Better watch that one. Cant have much vm left...

DeletedUser39

No. Just saying in general. It was funny to watch Itmaybehe take acu's city then have acu join helghast. Although we all know acu wouldnt have saved that city anyway.

You do realise I willingly gave that city to IMBH, even proposed to have it captured? It was either a strong ally, or an enemy - I think it's the exact same thing you (and we) do when someone goes inactive; make sure the enemy has the least profit possible.

And of course Zenima asks Helghast for help and then runs on VM. Itmaybehe and Fairwinds. Better watch that one. Cant have much vm left...

Once more I'll start with "you do realise" - You do realise Zenima has a busy schedule and had issues with buying extra vacation days from the V-mode screen? He logged in, bought extra days (it did work in-game) and hit V-mode right after he did so. It's not his fault you didn't notice his return untill the day his Vmode would kick in again.

DeletedUser

You do realise I willingly gave that city to IMBH, even proposed to have it captured? It was either a strong ally, or an enemy - I think it's the exact same thing you (and we) do when someone goes inactive; make sure the enemy has the least profit possible.

LOL.. Which is why u bolted him, and Athan whined about it? Funny how the story changes...

Once more I'll start with "you do realise" - You do realise Zenima has a busy schedule and had issues with buying extra vacation days from the V-mode screen? He logged in, bought extra days (it did work in-game) and hit V-mode right after he did so. It's not his fault you didn't notice his return untill the day his Vmode would kick in again.

Oh we realized. We got 2 also. And when Zenima comes back, we will make sure we take more. No biggie.

as far as top 12 goes...

1. Asc. - yup. we lose some cities then we make sure we take more back...
2. Lot - They are tough, good offense. But they failed to take Taralynn out and only made her stronger...
3. Helghast. - Athan might be a cancer that brings them down. Just as he couldnt run his own alliance - and help 2 players each lose 20 + cities
4. Nexus. Ramius and the Never Crew will get this right and be a force to be reckoned...
5. Indomitus - Sabo is another one of lots so called people to remove from the game. Looks like he is doing quite well. Him Cup and billsguy have indo weaponized...

The rest will be interesting to see what happens.. Lots of mergers to come.

DeletedUser723

Speaking of ego's...

I'll follow Acu's format here. You do realize we left many of those cities undefended because they were out of our core range? You do realize Acu was unable to react due to his busy schedule and most of us didn't know he was under attack until phase 2 was already started on most of his cities. So yes, we did decide to hand at least 1 over to Helghast at the time. On a side note, I like how you want this to get personal by pointing me out, lol. So.....

You do realize, we all know how gullible you are and we decided to have some fun with that by using your assumptions and twisting them into things to see if you would bite on them. One example, the "TRA/LOT Merge" lol... As if that would ever happen. But, you brought it up so often I decided to feed you little bits to make you certain it was for real.

Matt, it was your idea to create a super alliance with Helghast. When it came down to it, the stronger members left and you felt bad for the weaker players that we wanted to get away from. You told me you couldn't leave your friends behind after all so you went back to them. Now you're leading the players that you didn't want to begin with. Those people can respect you if they want but, I wouldn't follow a gullible betrayal artist who can only see specific numbers and doesn't know how to open a map to see that you really didn't gain anything in the war with TRA and you definitely won't be gaining anything in the war with Helghast.

Let's do some math.
TRA(22 active players) vs ASC(91 players), Indomitus(91), and nExus/nExusmore(98 at the time)
According to grepostats, TRA conquered , (not founded) 196 Cities, and lost 66. So, TRA took 3 times more cities than lost, from 10 times more players.
ASC, Good job on Acupuncture and SteelRain, and thanks for helping them both move into our core.

P.S.
I had over 200 attacks from ASC in the last 2 days without losing a single city without support from anyone but myself. THAT is why people respect and follow me. THAT is why the players that failed to take even 1 city were not invited into the merge.

DeletedUser406

Seems like this is becoming the thread for excuses...

As far as the top 12 alliances goes Ascension is currently at war with 6 of the 12 alliances listed. They are at war with 50% of the world all at one time. It has now taken a collective effort of many of these top alliances to wage war against ASC. One could argue that no alliance stands a chance against them one on one. Therefore, we need not deny which alliance is truly superior nor discredit their abilities.

As much as I read people boasting about their alliance, no other alliance is at war with this many opponents all at once. One could probably even go further by saying that the presence of ASC has forced the amalgamation of alliances as we recently witnessed yesterday. You may or may not like ASC but give them their credit.

Now this idea of everyone teaming up against one alliance is a bit lame and corny in my opinion. There is no honor in that but do whatever you guys feel is best for you. It would be interesting to see how other alliances fair against each other or multiple opponents but I think deep down we all know the reason why that has not happened. Therefore, if you ask me I do not see the purpose in discussing the top 12 when half of the world is fighting one alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Seems like this is becoming the thread for excuses...

As far as the top 12 alliances goes Ascension is currently at war with 6 of the 12 alliances listed. They are at war with 50% of the world all at one time. It has now taken a collective effort of many of these top alliances to wage war against ASC. One could argue that no alliance stands a chance against them one on one. Therefore, we need not deny which alliance is truly superior nor discredit their abilities.

As much as I read people boasting about their alliance, no other alliance is at war with this many opponents all at once. One could probably even go further by saying that the presence of ASC has forced the amalgamation of alliances as we recently witnessed yesterday. You may or may not like ASC but give them their credit.

Now this idea of everyone teaming up against one alliance is a bit lame and corny in my opinion. There is no honor in that but do whatever you guys feel is best for you. It would be interesting to see how other alliances fair against each other or multiple opponents but I think deep down we all know the reason why that has not happened. Therefore, if you ask me I do not see the purpose in discussing the top 12 when half of the world is fighting one alliance.

I respect you Sabotus but, your information is skewed a bit here. You're saying ASC deserves credit for being at war with 6 alliances in the top 12, which means the other 6 are also at war with 6 of the top 12. So no credit is deserved there unless you mean to give every alliance involved in this 2 sided war equal credit.

As for ASC causing other alliances to team up or merge, it was ASC's leader (mflip234) that set up the TRA-Helghast merge because he was originally a part of it. That merge had nothing to do with ASC's dominance or success and was not forced in any way. Quite the opposite, actually. The merge was to create an alliance without the hiders, spies, and less active players that are still in ASC and has been the plan since before ASC and TRA were at war, so they had no influence on that movement in any way.

Also, my previous post was not in any way a discredit to any alliance. In fact, it was a reply to mflip's statement of me not knowing how to lead an alliance. Thus, I provided proof of success. As an ex-TA/ASC leader, I also know who deserves credit in ASC and who doesn't.

DeletedUser747

helghast is at war with 6 of the top 12 as well. And for the most part was the only people keeping the ancients any resistance until LOT\IAM joined later in the war if I remember correct. And if you were to look at a map right now helghast is pretty much the only alliance with enemies surrounding them in every direction except now north and SE.

DeletedUser

as far as top 12 goes...

2. Lot - They are tough, good offense. But they failed to take Taralynn out and only made her stronger...

BWahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious. She was ranked in the top 20 when we started on her and got her down to 17 cities. Now she is back up to 42 cities where she was before, but ranked in the 70's because she has a bunch of small cities. Did she get stronger from all the cities that were given to her by ASC? LOL, I'm sorry you fell hook, line, and sinker for her BS stories about surgeries and poor pitiful me stuff, but she is far from being stronger. She only still has any cities left at all because of everyone she manipulated and snowed has been defending her. Being strong is not running and whining to other alliances to get them to defend you. She can't defend herself because she is weak, not strong.

As far as Sabo, he wasn't to be removed from the game, only our area. We were wiping him out of our area, then he flipped the VM switch. As soon as he came back, we resumed and took another city within 24hrs. We're merely cleaning up our oceans.

BTW, you "take back more" cities than you lose? You might want to go back to 1/1/13 when this began and recount how many cities you have lost to us, and how many you have "taken back". LOL.

DeletedUser1189

3. Helghast. - Athan might be a cancer that brings them down. Just as he couldnt run his own alliance - and help 2 players each lose 20 + cities

Yes I lost over 20+ cities, attacked by many of the people I considered friends and told I would never attack them first, and I'm not referring to the ones who were the first to launch their attacks against me, it's a game and that aspect I respect, it's the weasels I have known for a long time who waited until I was down to swoop in. Attacked by members who when they were having OPs against them messaged me and asked me why I wasn't participating. Attacked by an alliance of whom I was the one of the last supporters of within TRA and my squad given a different objective outside of ASC because in the end I didn't feel comfortable attacking many of them. I was stretched too wide across the oceans, there was no threat in o53 while in TA so I stretched as far as I could and it came back and bit me. I hadn't lost a city in this game until that OP was ran against me, 4 alliances and well over 400 attacks within a few days. ASC was the only real threat, other alliances only conquered some of my cities by piggy backing off of them. It was suggested to me by Athan that I was going to have to make a list of cities I was going to have to lose, it was pointless to put up a fight and lose more troops. Did I ghost, no...did I run into VM, no...I took my licks, learned a valuable lesson. I'll be back, just smarter this time.

DeletedUser423

Well,this world become..really interesting!.5 alliances left..thisisgrepolis,old enemys become friends.Those who survive joined..HG+TRA united..8)..well..8)

DeletedUser406

Likewise Athan but if we were to be more pragmatic about the situation ASC has always been everyone’s most common enemy. It really wasn't until recently that other alliances have started to get involved. In any case, I know how important it is to embellish details in effort to aggrandize an alliance.

This is a game and I really do not want to expose a person's personal life whether it is true or not. Let's have some respect for the people we play with and against. In my experiences playing with Tara, she has demonstrated more courage than some of the other alliances I have encountered. OMEN is not the strongest alliance but they stand up for what they believe. They are not seeking refuge through a merger.

SteelRain, losing cities is the nature of the beast. It happens to the best of us sometimes. It seems like everyone wants to explain how and why they lost cities. Perhaps we should save that for another thread. If you read above you'll see where Mark mentions capturing one of my cities. Of course, there are no mentions of how well that city was defended and for how long it stood there surrounded by their entire alliance before it was captured. However, you will also never see me boasting on the forums about those failed attempts by LoT/IAM. Those cities in o66 were there long before the war broke out between ASCINDO and LoT/IAM. Now I was aware that LoT/IAM was secretly preparing for a war long before ASC knew there was going to be a war but that's another discussion for a different day.

Lastly, there was a period where people felt just as you did and held off on attacking TRA. However, I do recall you being one the few players to draw first blood launching attacks. Despite this issue, there were discussions held with Athan and he claimed that TRA was pretty much attacking alliances at random. Although I need not explain why those random attacks did not include HG or LoT/IAM. Therefore, when you lost all of those cities that was brought on by you and the actions of your alliance.

DeletedUser

Sabo, I have never disregarded you or how you defended your city. You did very well, and defended against the smaller attacks extremely well. It wasn't until we had an organized effort that we took several of your cities and you went into VM. As soon as you came out, we completed the one we were just beginning to go after when you left.

I do have to laugh at the word "honor" people throw around on here. Mflip, you have mentioned it a few times. But, where was that honor when having Hovaz act as a spy for you. Yes, I realize it was Sheridan who first enlisted him, but mflip and ZEROCOOL maintained it after Sheridan stepped down. So, I think we can also find where you guys mentioned "not needing spies" or that "people who use spies don't have honor", yet you all had no problem siphoning off what information you could to try and get an angle. Unfortunately, you've been exposed. You see, spies aren't very smart. That tends to lead to them failing, then rolling over on their masters. Good show, though. Let's hear some more about your "supposed" honor.