DeletedUser

Gotta love how we've hit #1 in Def, #2 in ABP, Take cities from alliances much larger than us (Arnor most recently, 3 times even..) and we go no love? :(

Sheesh. Guess I need to come and start spamming the forums.. These forums are about as dull as TA's attacks :eek:
thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser423

Yap.We are doing great.Check our average pts/bp's.Acc to that we are nr1?Guess..:)

DeletedUser723

Helghast? Who are they? I've never heard of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Athanasios i think its that one tribe we have been destroying or better yet annihilating. Seems like they are celebrating over the cities they took? Lol?

DeletedUser

As of 12/6 5:18 PM EST (GMT -5):

The Ancient Losses to Helghast:

Helghast Losses to The Ancients:

Helghast ABP per player: (rounded down)

Ancients ABP per player: (rounded down)

Helghast DBP per player: (rounded down)

Ancients DBP per player: (rounded down)

Helghast Total BP per player: (rounded down)

Ancients Total BP per player: (rounded down)

As nox suggested points per BP, I will use BP per point, as I believe he meant. As this is the inverse, it should be obvious that the better alliance here is the lesser alliance in regards to points per BP.

Helghast BP per point: (rounded down to the 5th place)

Ancients BP per point: (rounded down to the 5th place)

I have no problems with you guys posting, as we do need more life. Do realize though, for every stat you can bring up that Helghast is better in than TA, I can bring up more that TA is better in, so it's better to just trash talk or something, although with how bad you are at that, you'd be better off sticking to stats.

Later, I think I'll move these stats over to a Helghast vs TA stats thread, and add more stats as well.

DeletedUser

Gotta love how we've hit #1 in Def, #2 in ABP, Take cities from alliances much larger than us (Arnor most recently, 3 times even..) and we go no love? :(

Sheesh. Guess I need to come and start spamming the forums.. These forums are about as dull as TA's attacks :eek:
thisisgrepolis

Interesting ItMayBeHe, the first city taken was by Ronaldb in which I gained over 50k in defensive bp in a mass onslaught by the Helghast alliance out of 17 citys at that time in which I had.

Second time was a 72 hr onslaught by the whole Helghast alliance where I had 23 citys this time and I gained over 90k in defensive bp and just took 2.

I would think within 140k in defensive bp you all have given me, you should have taken more than just those three citys out of that. Oh wait, you made poker chris take a 4 day old colonization I had way down south in your back yard which costed him a city slot and bp within taking to *LOL*

You all did a heck of a job in creating havoc, but fell short when it came to the defensive stand in which was made.

And within the first go where you all took the one city from me, I took 4 from you guys.
why I got, if you look at my awards Attacker, defender, and defender of the day back to back to back. And you speak of, "You got no love?" *LOL* Uhmmm where is mine?

EoA

DeletedUser

I know of 1 city that hegs took from sheridan but he hasn't been active for weeks i am surprised TA haven't devoured his cities yet. What did happen to Sheridan? Did he quit or something? What happened?

DeletedUser

He's on VM, that's all zman. Even he needs a break sometimes. :)

DeletedUser

Yah he is, just checked. Also how do you start a subject in this forum?

DeletedUser

Scroll to the bottom of the thread list, there's a big blue button you need to press.

DeletedUser

Helghast BP per point: (rounded down to the 5th place)
Ancients BP per point: (rounded down to the 5th place)

Couldn't have said it better myself. We're nearly twice as effective per point as TA. In addition, we fight larger enemies, TA picks on the weak. We're fighting at least 5 alliances right now and still are growing. Which means if the playing field was even CLOSE to level you'd be getting kicked pretty bad. And, Zenima it seems you just lost a city? Whoops.. I guess we suck so bad you felt sorry for us and gave it up? And by giving it up I mean trying to stack it with hundreds of birs and Ft just to lose it anyway?

We can stat chat or **** talk all day long. The fact of the matter is your WAY larger than us and have failed to remove us from the game, even after poaching our top players way back when. Now lets look at the city takes. Look at the ones you got from us. You pick on our small players (for the most part, we have not lost many from our key players) and TA has failed on me so many times I named a city after TA failing.

Example:
Last TA Take
(Attacker) - Athanasios - RANK 1
(Defender) - Lord P - Around Rank 400, and mostly inactive? You can check Lord P's stats to see that
Last Helgast Take
(Attacker) - ronaldb - rank 177 (after gaining rank in taking this city)
(Defender) - Zenema - rank 159 (after losing rank due to city loss)
TA Take before that
(Attacker) - Noumenon - Rank 26
(Defender) - Lord P (oh look they found the inactive.. see the theme?)
And TA Take before that
(Attacker) - Athanasios, the vulture.
(Defender) - I bet you'd never guess.. YEP! Lord P.

So, as you can see we're going after active, real players, who say they have skill. You're going after.... well I'll stop you get the point. So sure, you got the city count. Keep falling back on that as you know the targets are mostly **** that you get.

Lets try this another way. Because actions speak louder than words, so give the following steps a try.
1 - Find out who some of our players really are, and then
2 - Look at their history.

Once you do that you'll find that many of us have been on the en servers, in #1 alliances. You'll notice something else.. we destroy smaller alliances we go after, every time. You guys? Not so much unless you find alliances that have no skill. You spend gold and hope, picking out weak players and scaring the rest with your size It's been working well, on everybody except us. Sure you took more cities, but we're growing and becoming more of a problem each day.

In case I'm speaking a bit above your level let me show you a picture.
2rzxtar.png

That shows we're growing. So, we can spam here all day, the fact of the matter is you take **** for the most part and we continue to grow. So either way your failing, spin words however you like. You better hope no other alliance wakes up and figures out how bad you guys suck or they'd take you out before you gold whore yourself out of reach..
thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser723

Funny. I'm 2 oceans away from my starting point, and you think me taking 2 stepping stone cities makes me bad lol. Of course you have to make an excuse when you lose 2 cities to me. "Barely Active". A city is a city. Defend it or don't. You knew I was attacking him since I spent 60 hours consistently BP farming both of those cities before I took them. Heck I even had 66% morale on him. You couldn't put up more of a fight?

Why would I launch a 48 hour cs to the middle of your alliance when I can take out all your members cities on the way instead.

"Waaah, waaah, attack our strong players! We can't defend our weak!"
Pft... I can say the same.. Attack our big players. ATTACK ME. LoL. Everyone on the server knows you won't.

p.s. You think you're the only enemy we have? pretty sure we have ALWAYS had more enemies than you at any given time. Helghast is a joke. Just keep playing turtle. I'll be there soon.

DeletedUser

Opinion: All the junk your saying. Notice the missing links, pictures, or examples.
Fact: Everything I've said. Try and explain it off all you like. And the fact is we have more than 1 player with more ABP than you, so turtle that :) Notice the proof, and the rest can be found for anybody with a brain who looks. Sorry, gold wont help you here, you gotta be smart.

p.s. You think you're the only enemy we have? pretty sure we have ALWAYS had more enemies than you at any given time. Helghast is a joke. Just keep playing turtle. I'll be there soon.

We are the only enemy taking cities from you. You can call things enemies all you want, but that's really not true.. your multi-million larger than everybody else, esp when you count your Ascension allies.. The world should be your food at that size and quite frankly your just having problems chewing... its rather amusing.

UPDATE:
I actually wasn't complaining about fighting you guys at all, though I'm glad you flattered yourself by thinking I was complaining. I was simply letting you know what happened, not that we have a problem with it.

DeletedUser912

As of 12/6 5:18 PM EST (GMT -5):

I have no problems with you guys posting, as we do need more life.

Sweet! I has posting approvals!

phwew! that was close! I was worried about whether or not it would be OK to post...

I felt like I took a risk before.. now I feel unchained!

ah! the freedom!

Now, Zenima, if you need more life... have you checked Amazon?

lol

Just thinking out loud here, but there might be some screaming good Christmas deals on "life".

-Jack

DeletedUser

Jack, not only was that not directed to you, that was meant to encourage more posts out of those two, see if the forums could be livened up some, not tell them "congratulations, you now have permission to post!". If it came off like that, I apologize.
Everyone has the right to post from the second they register for these forums. (lest they're banned)

Couldn't have said it better myself. We're nearly twice as effective per point as TA.

And yet, we're nearly twice as effective per player as Helghast. Quite the conundrum, no? I wonder how that works, and which would be better.

In addition, we fight larger enemies, TA picks on the weak.

Really, any and all alliances TA could fight could be considered "weak", at least when compared to TA, just due to the massive points difference. Now, who are we fighting? The rank 5 and 6 alliances, the highest ranked alliances we do not have a NAP nor Pact with. How many of your opponents are in the top 10? Oh, wait, the only ones I can find are ranked 11, 12, 13, and 16. If you were to take TA out of the equation, you'd be picking on the weak, no?

We're fighting at least 5 alliances right now and still are growing. Which means if the playing field was even CLOSE to level you'd be getting kicked pretty bad.

That would depend on the quality of the players, no? I've seen only 3 players to worry about on your side based on the forums. What if that number increased proportionally to your size? Or didn't even increase at all? It would still be the same as before.

And, Zenima it seems you just lost a city? Whoops.. I guess we suck so bad you felt sorry for us and gave it up? And by giving it up I mean trying to stack it with hundreds of birs and Ft just to lose it anyway?

Unlike some people I know (not in Helghast, or so I hope), I respect a good conquest, as the conquest of Tenacious Tiger was. Honestly, your timing couldn't be better (though those gaps between attacks were a bit large), and most of the support was, for the most part, late. Despite the fact that I gave them the exact time the CS landed. Sheesh. Gotta love them for the effort though, had that CS failed, you probably wouldn't have taken the city thanks to all that late support.

We can stat chat or trash talk all day long.

Very true. That's all we can do really on here. I'm sure nox enjoys the trash talking. In the game we can do what truly matters. The rest of this is just for fun. Btw, the rest of your post? All stat chat/trash talk.

The fact of the matter is your WAY larger than us and have failed to remove us from the game, even after poaching our top players way back when.

Back then, I just thought you were a minor alliance that would eventually collapse due to the loss of your top players, especially as they took your cities. How wrong I was heh.

Now lets look at the city takes.

Yes, let's.

Look at the ones you got from us. You pick on our small players (for the most part, we have not lost many from our key players) and TA has failed on me so many times I named a city after TA failing.

Example:
Last TA Take
(Attacker) - Athanasios - RANK 1
(Defender) - Lord P - Around Rank 400, and mostly inactive? You can check Lord P's stats to see that
Last Helgast Take
(Attacker) - ronaldb - rank 177 (after gaining rank in taking this city)
(Defender) - Zenima - rank 159 (after losing rank due to city loss)
TA Take before that
(Attacker) - Noumenon - Rank 26
(Defender) - Lord P (oh look they found the inactive.. see the theme?)
And TA Take before that
(Attacker) - Athanasios, the vulture.
(Defender) - I bet you'd never guess.. YEP! Lord P.

So, as you can see we're going after active, real players, who say they have skill. You're going after.... well I'll stop you get the point. So sure, you got the city count. Keep falling back on that as you know the targets are mostly **** that you get.

I'll be honest here, in terms of player quality, we seem to conquer the poorer ones. Course, we got some good ones, I believe we took a city off nox. But now, map time! Take note of poor Athan's position. He's taking those cities to get closer to you, and the few who are truly a threat. Each city we take, is one more city closer to you, the grand prizes. Each city we take is one more city we can draw on for attacks and support, and one less you can. Eventually, it would just be your top players, which is a small number. Then it'd be simple enough to simply overwhelm you, regardless of how good you are.

Lets try this another way. Because actions speak louder than words, so give the following steps a try.
1 - Find out who some of our players really are, and then
2 - Look at their history.

Once you do that you'll find that many of us have been on the en servers, in #1 alliances.

I would love to. But sadly, if this is even true, either you've deleted your accounts on those worlds, or are under a different username.

Now, why don't you give those following steps a try? Once you do, you'll find I've been on the EN servers, in top ranked alliances. Oh, wait, mine are under different usernames. Trade? Your EN username and nox's EN username (you can throw in ronaldb's too if you want) for my EN usernames? Oh, and you gotta include the worlds played on too, just in case those accounts were deleted. Bonus points if you can give me someone you fought with to verify what you said, if the accounts were deleted.

You'll notice something else.. we destroy smaller alliances we go after, every time. You guys? Not so much unless you find alliances that have no skill. You spend gold and hope, picking out weak players and scaring the rest with your size It's been working well, on everybody except us. Sure you took more cities, but we're growing and becoming more of a problem each day.

1. -ViVa KaMiKaZe- Several top notch players. Definitely top-notch turtles. Clustered on a handful of islands, though plenty of cities. Small amount of players (less than 40 iirc), yet was still top 20 at their prime. Didn't back down, until well over hundred attacks (and counting) at their top player, the glue that held them, who up and quit when he saw that counter. Then the second highest followed suit within the day, and before you knew it, there were a lot of ghosts in o55. Most of the remnants are now in VM. You guys are what Viva could've been if it was larger. Trust me, that is a compliment.
2. Let's take a look at a map again. You say you're fighting an opponent much larger, but not quite. You're fighting a fraction of an opponent much larger than you. Who's growing at a much faster pace. Oh, and others want in on that action btw.

In case I'm speaking a bit above your level let me show you a picture.
2rzxtar.png

Ooo, pictures! I love pictures! Here, I got one for you too.
graph

That shows we're growing. So, we can spam here all day, the fact of the matter is you take junk for the most part and we continue to grow. So either way your failing, spin words however you like. You better hope no other alliance wakes up and figures out how bad you guys suck or they'd take you out before you gold whore yourself out of reach..
thisisgrepolis

My picture shows we're growing too. Know what that means? Your conquests are having the same effect on us as ours on you. We may not be succeeding, but you guys aren't doing much either. I suppose you could say this is a stalemate, the question is, which alliance will falter first?

Btw, unless it's a stat, what you say is an opinion.

DeletedUser423

Zenima,only 3 players was involved in taking your city.We do that for fun!.You had,what?40 support incom AFTER our CS?!?!Lol...
Please,no excuses.45h of attacks,7 top players,a lot of small players and you fail to revolt ONE city?:eek:
So much about timings..thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser912

Funny. I'm 2 oceans away from my starting point, and you think me taking 2 stepping stone cities makes me bad lol. Of course you have to make an excuse when you lose 2 cities to me. "Barely Active". A city is a city. Defend it or don't. You knew I was attacking him since I spent 60 hours consistently BP farming both of those cities before I took them. Heck I even had 66% morale on him. You couldn't put up more of a fight?

Why would I launch a 48 hour cs to the middle of your alliance when I can take out all your members cities on the way instead.

Pft... I can say the same.. Attack our big players. ATTACK ME. LoL. Everyone on the server knows you won't.

are your pants too tight? do your feet hurt?

whats with the hostility? Its just a game bro

-Jack