Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Example: Grumpygamer played with me on eta us8 he was considered an experienced player even on eta. I have been playing this game on and off since En Byzantium. he was one of the most experienced players I knew then. TexasCriminal never played a world with me but I knew about him through friends. Maybe a lot of them are new a but grumpy almost never chooses a bad ally as far as I know. There is a couple more players similar to these guys in that alliance.

I don't want to give a lot of information away about RDLM, but here is a small picture of what it is shaped like. I(TexasCriminal) come from the European Server, and the Italian Server. I have played this game 3-4 years now. I started on EN Gamma were I was part of a alliance called RDLM. I met a lot of people and we chose to reunite here on this world along with taking a few players from various places. Our leadership is all experienced and we are not accepting applications to join nor are we accepting diplomatic relations currently. I am happy to talk with anyone and love meeting new people so if you wanna chat message me here so we can talk on skype or in-game.

Have a great rest of your holidays...

~Texas

DeletedUser

EH- One of the top 3 average wise. Bp shows they are willing to get as much Bp even before beginner's protection ends. Based in 45 but scattered a little around the core.

Yeah were really trying to work on that , we own o45 and a little piece of o55 but the other ones scattered

DeletedUser

anyone doing mile stone for W26?

Yeah i asked that too , i would but its too much work to update every now and then but i will for your guys enjoyment , ima need some cash though ;)

DeletedUser2063

Yeah i asked that too , i would but its too much work to update every now and then but i will for your guys enjoyment , ima need some cash though ;)

Doing a milestones isn't that hard. It's quick at the beginning, but it'll definitely slow down

DeletedUser3109

He was with Fury and then he joined us after they merged into All In. He went to BR though and is now in The End or The North.
BR was an exception even pros make mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like they were DETERMINED TO BE part of a larger alliance.

DeletedUser

My thoughts on a few of the most spoken of alliances:

Route De La Mort: With a pretty firm grasp on each of the NW oceans (54,54,64), it should be interesting to see how they progress from here. They are a little spread out in those three oceans, but once the tighten up and gain cities on each others islands, I can see them becoming a harsh threat to the world.

Excellent Hooligans: I really can't say anything too positive about these guys. Horrendous name, large gaps in between players, and a world hopper for a founder. I give them a week or two before they fall in the rankings.

The Organization: Another spread out alliance, they seem to be semi-organized. Their core isn't too strong (not sure if it is even a core), although they do have some heavy gold users which may help if they can get to conquest quickly.

Everything said is my opinion; try not to get offended. :)

DeletedUser

Excellent hooligans may be a bad name however bad names doesn't mean anything

DeletedUser

Names are just names

The organization is getting a bit big
The excellent hooligans are increasing there point average
Parthenon, their founder is inactive
Rout de la mort- they have high averages

DeletedUser

My thoughts on a few of the most spoken of alliances:

Excellent Hooligans: I really can't say anything too positive about these guys. Horrendous name, large gaps in between players, and a world hopper for a founder. I give them a week or two before they fall in the rankings.

Everything said is my opinion; try not to get offended. :)

I dont want to offend , but you seem to offend me , is a world hopper a bad thing , its not like ive given up on any of my other worlds ,besides 2 of them that i joined way too late to get anywhere , but to me its just a game really , i can world hop all i want because its up to me , im still on Omega , matter of fact i spend more time in Omega then i do in Athens , you can call me a world hopper but like i said about 2-3 times , i like going to multiple worlds because it gets boring staying in just one world at a time

Case Closed , and thanx for the opinion of my alliance , really liked it

DeletedUser

I dont want to offend , but you seem to offend me , is a world hopper a bad thing , its not like ive given up on any of my other worlds ,besides 2 of them that i joined way too late to get anywhere , but to me its just a game really , i can world hop all i want because its up to me , im still on Omega , matter of fact i spend more time in Omega then i do in Athens , you can call me a world hopper but like i said about 2-3 times , i like going to multiple worlds because it gets boring staying in just one world at a time

Case Closed , and thanx for the opinion of my alliance , really liked it

From what I can read, you area the exact definition of a world hopper. The negatives of being one is that you do not stick to one world for long, or pay a lot of attention to one at a time. As a founder, you should be putting everything you have into the one world and alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They certainly weren't DETERMINED TO BE eaten up after BP.
Hahaha you must write jokes for a living.

This alliance was always to be temporary and you can see that in the alliance & recruitment page where Dementio Posted. But since you don't even play on this world I wouldn't expect you to notice that.

DeletedUser

Hahaha you must write jokes for a living.

This alliance was always to be temporary and you can see that in the alliance & recruitment page where Dementio Posted. But since you don't even play on this world I wouldn't expect you to notice that.

He needs a .gif of the cat in his sig taking the sun glasses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.