Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

9 Determined To Be 17797 17 1047 Sink ( No offense but its always the strong alliances )

Ah, I must of been absent the day they taught us that good alliances are now bad. If all the good alliances sink, it's no wonder you put your alliance as swimming :)

DeletedUser

This is silly.

As for alliances.
I see a lot of MRAs, to be expected in ally cap 100.

Excellent hooligans was off to a good start, but decided to recruit 20 people in 2 hrs

Determined to be looks solid.

Unlike others, I will not comment on my own alliance.

DeletedUser

Back on-topic guys otherwise I'll close this thread. You've all had warnings from Aliyah and W4RR10R, enough is enough. Anymore spam and you will be infracted for it.

Regards,

Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

H3ll hunter, please stay on topic

1.) the organization - swim ( there good but they have a few gold users but they'll win but it'll take a while since this world is quite slow
2.) Excellent hooligans- good core, mainly n O45 and O55 and if they grow fast enough, they'll swim... ( I'd say they swim
3.) legion of shields- oh gods of Olympus, save me
4.) determined to be- but but they'll manage to survive
5.) Parthenon - not gonna swim, so sink

DeletedUser

Everyone keeps saying the top 12 alliances have a good core. Which I believe to be very false. Its a speed 1 world which means it takes forever for short distances. Almost every alliance has 1 person in every ocean.

DeletedUser

This world is slow, so changes in the order in alliance may change( although unlikely)

Who do you think is the best alliance so far?

Top choice : the organization

DeletedUser2063

H3ll hunter, please stay on topic

1.) the organization - swim ( there good but they have a few gold users but they'll win but it'll take a while since this world is quite slow
2.) Excellent hooligans- good core, mainly n O45 and O55 and if they grow fast enough, they'll swim... ( I'd say they swim
3.) legion of shields- oh gods of Olympus, save me
4.) determined to be- but but they'll manage to survive
5.) Parthenon - not gonna swim, so sink

It is way too early to say if someone will win the world lol

DeletedUser6486

I've seen alliances that were way ahead of everybody else and fall either due to inactivity or due to a war

DeletedUser

1.) The organization is probably going to lead because they are pretty experienced and many of them are already ahead of other people. however since most of them have administrator, it's hard to tell whether they are going to survive or not

2.) Excellent Hooligans- they might be weaker than Dreadful Nightmares of Omega but they will overcome the massive MRA Legion of shields. It's going to be a tough match between The Organization and the Excellent Hooligans because both alliances contain experienced players and talented leaders. Everything will be determined whether or not they become friends or not.

3.) Determined to Be ( They have the highest point average so far and their points are top...nothing much to say about them because they might be a dark horse alliance)

4.) Parthenon- some of them have stepped up however poor leadership will cause to fail ( unless something happens by chance)

5.) all other alliance will be posted.

DeletedUser

This is silly.

As for alliances.
I see a lot of MRAs, to be expected in ally cap 100.

Excellent hooligans was off to a good start, but decided to recruit 20 people in 2 hrs

Determined to be looks solid.

Unlike others, I will not comment on my own alliance.

Yeah we plan on getting rid of a lot of them but the low point ones are experienced and were kicking a few of them due to them being too busy in there other " leading world "

DeletedUser

Note : Please do not judge my thoughts , as these are just opinions of mine not facts

1 Legion of Shields 63431 68 933 ( MRA that's trying to not seem like an mra by raising there average )
2 Excellent Hooligans 58371 56 1042 ( Horrible ;) )
3 The Organization 52501 47 1117 ( Best alliance in this world so far )
4 The Crusaders 50234 57 881 ( A good alliance that needs to raise its average )
5 Hail to the King 44806 50 896 ( MRA that is already making pacts )
6 The Unforgiven 38112 44 866 ( Just another alliance )
7 Route De La Mort 36155 44 822 ( Im not sure about them , they popped up out of no where , not sure if they name changed or what )
8 Parthenon 29852 30 995 ( I don't know what happened to them , they were first in the world at the beginning but now they just lost there groove )
9 Imperium 26998 28 964 ( A Dark Horse Alliance , they are ruling o54 and growing undercover )
10 Tigers Claw 25821 33 782 ( I don't know who they are but I say they wont be here within 4 days after BP , just a thought )
11 Determined To Be 25097 22 1141 ( They have a good average but need more members )
12 The European Union 23377 33 708 ( Also popped up out of no where but they don't seem to have a good structure )

My thoughts of the top 12 alliances , whats yours?

DeletedUser3109

Port's Top 12

LoS- MRA with some great players in the mix. Based in 55 and 65
EH- One of the top 3 average wise. Bp shows they are willing to get as much Bp even before beginner's protection ends. Based in 45 but scattered a little around the core.
TO- EH but better bigger core in 55 but again some in 44 and other oceans.
TC- I like waterboyy's analysis on my alliance but time will tell.
HttK- based in 55 they seem to have a nice core but 55 is going to be a huge fight I want to see how this turns out to be.
RDLM- A new alliance with a low average. They control all of the NE and have some good players that I have played with. They are new so If this 3 Ocean domination really kicks in they will easily become a top 3 alliance. I think these guys are the biggest threat to TO and EH for besides themselves.

DeletedUser

LoS- MRA with some great players in the mix. Based in 55 and 65
EH- One of the top 3 average wise. Bp shows they are willing to get as much Bp even before beginner's protection ends. Based in 45 but scattered a little around the core.
TO- EH but better bigger core in 55 but again some in 44 and other oceans.
TC- I like waterboyy's analysis on my alliance but time will tell.
HttK- based in 55 they seem to have a nice core but 55 is going to be a huge fight I want to see how this turns out to be.
RDLM- A new alliance with a low average. They control all of the NE and have some good players that I have played with. They are new so If this 3 Ocean domination really kicks in they will easily become a top 3 alliance. I think these guys are the biggest threat to TO and EH for besides themselves.

How much experience does RDLM have? I mean you had written that you've played with them before.

DeletedUser3109

How much experience does RDLM have? I mean you had written that you've played with them before.
Example: Grumpygamer played with me on eta us8 he was considered an experienced player even on eta. I have been playing this game on and off since En Byzantium. he was one of the most experienced players I knew then. TexasCriminal never played a world with me but I knew about him through friends. Maybe a lot of them are new a but grumpy almost never chooses a bad ally as far as I know. There is a couple more players similar to these guys in that alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.