Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

What are people's thoughts about the Top 12 Alliances.

I think that The Organization and Hail to the King are just MRAs

DeletedUser

I can't do top twelve alliances but top five would be better.

1.) Parthenon - solid coordination and begins everything early
2.) Excellent Hooligans- despite my slight hatred for them, they do have a good leader..( good job to you, Waterboyy)
3.) The Organization- Stealing other members from other alliances...lack coordination and other necessities... A few of them are gold users
4.) Hail to the king- just like alliance of kings in psi
5.) all other minor alliances

DeletedUser5088

Rank 1: The Organization.
This alliance has some great players however they turn out to just be gold users. Seem to be mass recruiting with 39 members already but I am not going to label them as a MRA just yet. Highest Average

Rank 2: Parthenon
This alliance looks good so far. They have the second highest average and I wouldn't consider them an MRA. They didn't get all their members at once but more throughout the day.

Rank 3: Hail to the King
I am going to call this alliance an MRA. In like 20 minutes they got tons of members. Have more members than Parthenon but less pts

Rank 4: The Crusaders
Low average. No really impressive members here. Have more members than HttK and P but less pts. Really no more comment here

Rank 5: Excellent Hooligans
This alliance is on the right track. Defiently not an MRA. Could get the average up though.

Rest are still growing
keep in note that everything changes when BP ends

DeletedUser

Damien the Omen and TheReturned are the only two above leadership rights in "The Organization"

DeletedUser

1.The Organizations ( They have some good players but do have a lot of them )
2. Excellent Hooligans ( One of the few not MRA alliances )
3. The Peloponnesian Empire ( Im pretty sure they'll be one of the alliances that will still be here after BP ends )
4.Parthenon ( They have a good team but a nice leader ( <----- this comment is soon to come ) )
5. Hail to the King ( Could use some work but have the members to rule )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just thought I would let you guys know whats goin on with the organization.

It's an interesting process, I didn't plan on joining an alliance this early. Planned to just expand and wait it out until BP.

We do have quite a few members, it started out recruiting way too fast. Picked up some dead weight I think.
However we did pick up some damn good players as well.

I personally created a solid forum system. Basic for now. That's all we need right now.

I personally have taken over recruiting, I'm not doing anything outbound. If someone asks to join, I will look them up in grepostats. If they have been in the world with 2+ cities, and have good growth, I let them in.

We are implementing benchmarks to weed out any inactives or slow growers. I think however with our vets alone we stand pretty solid. We'll see how it plays out.

MRA- no, we do have a lot of members and I expect to drop20% of them in a week.

DeletedUser

I find this world very interesting due to its lack of powerhouse alliances. The max limit was 100 which is often when you see MRA's appear. However, currently there is not enough people to see a MRA from any alliance since most have below 50.

As I stated early there is a lack of powerhouse alliances. My definition of a powerhouse alliance is one that is very well coordinated, good sized membership, use of skype(or some other source), experienced leadership, and not pacting with the whole world. However, you look at the top 5 and none of the alliances in Athens contain these at the moment or I can't see them.

I want to see how this world plays out and who comes out on top. I imagine I am wrong and some are better, but even if I am right there will be come in the future. So in the end this is going to be a great world.

DeletedUser

I agree there is no powerhouses , only MRA I see is TC , they became second place alliance in 4 hours tops

DeletedUser

Is anyone impressed withe the progression of The Organization? Three hours ago you were calling it an MRA, our average is around a hundred or more higher than almost every alliance. Our veteran players have mostly trickled in now. The next day or so, the true colors of this alliance will be shown.

DeletedUser

Yeah I definitely see some sort of improvement in the alliance. However, I see that many of your alliance members uses gold, not by pure strength.

DeletedUser

new top 12 alliance Tigers Claw, what do you guys think of it

DeletedUser

caesar-thumbs-down.jpg

DeletedUser

Way to early for this. Alliances are still being formed and people at the top of the rankings have obviously used some gold. Asking someone if they use gold is irrelevant and it is not an insult to call someone a gold user, yet I see it everyday. Alliances at the top now will not be at the top in a week or two.

DeletedUser

Way to early for this. Alliances are still being formed and people at the top of the rankings have obviously used some gold. Asking someone if they use gold is irrelevant and it is not an insult to call someone a gold user, yet I see it everyday. Alliances at the top now will not be at the top in a week or two.

i agree 100%, i played on different servers and people use gold i have never complained about it. i decided that for once im going to use gold... GET OVER IT to the haters
Emilio thank-you
i don't care about most of the top 12, so i will just name a few
1.) The Organization - biased, great group MOSTLY experienced players and excellent leadership... two core areas.. should be interesting
2.) Excellent Hooligans- i very much like this alliance and clearly around for the long hall. swim like a fish in the sea!
3.) Imperium - like the stats and location --- Float
4.) Determined to be - i have seen some of these players before and they should be around for a while =) swim!
Do not forget that Alliances are still filling out and things can change as soon as BP ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.