Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

It usually happens when there's some internal strife. Same situation here. No worries. It's a game. We now return you to your regularly scheduled conquering.......

8)

DeletedUser

It happened because the top players left the alliance after not being granted the rights they asked for then after that the entire alliance left with them

DeletedUser

didnt like the leadership style, so we killed him and made a new one....

DeletedUser

They don't have one ;) their Ina middle of a personal civil war of leadership...;)

DeletedUser

Oh no not me. I'm staying in O35 for a while. I still have guys just coming fresh outa BP. Course now we're in PT lol. Right before I could get a farming attack out. -___-

Anyways, top alliances are changing quickly

DeletedUser

Havoc is gonna get eaten by everyone

They need to disband to avoid being captured
Oh wow
Warrior is looking at this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will say I did foresee Havoc falling. However their joints aren't following suit as quickly. Which is another surprise.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with their families!

DeletedUser

I will say I did foresee Havoc falling. However their joints aren't following suit as quickly. Which is another surprise.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with their families!
It is because Havoc are in the same ocean as the beginning lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, just saw they changed their name to O55. Along with two more Ocean alliances. I completely agree with you RHS.

And IR, yeah, you guys are doing well. Course most of you are very experienced as well :p