Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

As you can see I am uncaring of anybodies stats here, we get that FermentingFruit thinks he's good lol
Could we try and stay on topic this time?

DeletedUser

Anyone care to look at the top 50 alliances and predict who'll be within the top 12 within a month?

DeletedUser

I say The End all the way, but I'm a little biased. Wasn't there a thread for this?

Edit: lol that was this thread. We just got all off topic into a petty arguement...

DeletedUser5244

This is starting to get a little feisty... I like it! :p rawr!

Who did you fight with on .en? I have lots of friends down there ;)

DeletedUser2063

This is starting to get a little feisty... I like it! :p rawr!

Who did you fight with on .en? I have lots of friends down there ;)

Played in Gyth with the musks for a while, they moved me down to Garde because I lost a few cities because my internet went down (this was before the app) but a lot of them still know me. I played in omega in TNA (under a different name), played some in Bellerophon with GT, but they don't like me (accused me of spying) but yeah mostly the musks

DeletedUser

You were in TNA? What was your name back then, if you don't mind me asking?

DeletedUser2063

You were in TNA? What was your name back then, if you don't mind me asking?

Either will8525 or just will525, I was based in 43, with some in 53. Had to leave though at around 130-140K points, so a few months in. Were you there?

DeletedUser

I was in an alliance allied with TNA. It was my first world and I didn't do anything spectacular, so I doubt you'd remember my name :p

DeletedUser2063

I was in an alliance allied with TNA. It was my first world and I didn't do anything spectacular, so I doubt you'd remember my name :p

Probably not. Omega was my first world too. Surprised I made it that far lol

DeletedUser

Guys stay on topic nobody cares about what your first world was.

DeletedUser

Right now between the wars , it seems like its Maelstrom and DN , there top player was attacking us , oh my god , im about to die laughing just typing it , we wiped him out so fast , check the defenders and see him at top 5 LMAO

DeletedUser

I second the above pleas to stay on topic. A little offtopic is fine but not 4 pages... :p

If you guys have any questions about moderation, send me a PM.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

The top 12 now :

1) The End ( Im pretty sure they will take us off the rankings as number 1 )
2) Dreadful Nightmares ( Biased and also true )
3) Silence ( Even though we had our differences they are still pretty good , stole a few members though :p )
4) Adeptus Per Noctem ( They seem pretty skilled and organized )
5) Men of Mayhem ( 5$ says they end up in the top 3 in 1 week )
6) The Fellowship (Centered but are starting to look a little like a Mra )
7) Killer Beez ( MRA )
8)Havoc ( MRA !!! , I don't like them but they are still in the top 12 since they could beat some of these alliances )
9) The Corps ( Organized and centered )
10) Apocalypse ( Organized and strong , most likely a top alliance in 2 months )
11) Riders of Rohan ( Good but still need a lot of work done )
12) League of Delos ( Not really sure where they came from but they seem to be keeping themselves low and trying to sneak past everyone , I SEE YALL ;)

Heres my top 12 , I think I got it right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done. Finally some information about teams here. Thanks

DeletedUser

The top 12 now :

1) The End ( Im pretty sure they will take us off the rankings as number 1 )
2) Dreadful Nightmares ( Biased and also true )
3) Silence ( Even though we had our differences they are still pretty good , stole a few members though :p )
4) Adeptus Per Noctem ( They seem pretty skilled and organized )
5) Men of Mayhem ( 5$ says they end up in the top 3 in 1 week )
6) The Fellowship (Centered but are starting to look a little like a Mra )
7) Killer Beez ( MRA )
8)Havoc ( MRA !!! , I don't like them but they are still in the top 12 since they could beat some of these alliances )
9) The Corps ( Organized and centered )
10) Apocalypse ( Organized and strong , most likely a top alliance in 2 months )
11) Riders of Rohan ( Good but still need a lot of work done )
12) League of Delos ( Not really sure where they came from but they seem to be keeping themselves low and trying to sneak past everyone , I SEE YALL ;)

Heres my top 12 , I think I got it right

lol The End has come to an end