Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Love all the Hate. Those of you who think we are an MRA should know that Havoc has not sent a single invite that was not asked for since about 4 hours past the server launch. So haters will hate and some of you I hear on here are the same who are poaching players so what does that tell you. Apparently these are scrubs from Havoc but pros in another guild, seems legit.

OH and bedwetters & flamingfruit your the biggest fraud of them all. Keep poaching Havoc players they will make nice farms.

You do not sound like the kind of player I would want to be led by. Your only argument is, "Yeah, you don't like me, but I don't care cause I'm better than you"

Considering you are the only one above leader in your alliance, I'm sure The End was already looking at your city. Calling out two of their members with no proof is not going help your position.

The popular opinion so far is The End is going to make origami out of you, and based on your post, you don't look capable of stopping it.

DeletedUser

Oh I get it. You just mass recruited for the first 4 hours,then after that you were full and only invited people to fill the ranks of all the people that jumped? I get it. Also I'm a fraud? Do I need to show you my stats? Because I guarantee that they're better than yours, that's for sure

Oh I get it. You think I care if you believe we are an MRA or not. Well I dont sorry, in fact Im certain I am the only amoung you who will openly admit it and we didnt have to poach to earn our status. Though I do think it's adorable you point to stats while you pretend to know anything about me or Havoc because you do not. Just Simply scrubtastic! Keep Hatin Hater, Im right here when you can get to me durpasourus.

You do not sound like the kind of player I would want to be led by. Your only argument is, "Yeah, you don't like me, but I don't care cause I'm better than you"

Considering you are the only one above leader in your alliance, I'm sure The End was already looking at your city. Calling out two of their members with no proof is not going help your position.

The popular opinion so far is The End is going to make origami out of you, and based on your post, you don't look capable of stopping it.

You are cute but who are you again? Eh dont really matter, I dont know you but I know crazy when I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are cute but who are you again? Eh dont really matter, I dont know you but I know crazy when I see it.

There it is again. Your only argument is "I'm better than you so go away". You have done nothing to prove you or your alliance should be thought of as anything more than an MRA. Instead of going around belittling people, try posting something worthwhile.

DeletedUser5244

FermentingFruit I am not so sure your stats are better than his.

12 cities and less than 40K ABP. I am honestly looking at those stats and thinking that thy don't mean anything. So please stop talking, because you have nothing o show for it my friend.

Rick

DeletedUser

comic-book-guy-ok-fine-meme-generator-okay-fine-e7e6f9.jpg

DeletedUser

12 cities and less than 40K ABP. I am honestly looking at those stats and thinking that thy don't mean anything. So please stop talking, because you have nothing o show for it my friend.

Rick
Do NOT talk about Fruit's statistics he is a beast some people are slow starters, trust me when he plays a server long enough he can be a monster

DeletedUser

There it is again. Your only argument is "I'm better than you so go away". You have done nothing to prove you or your alliance should be thought of as anything more than an MRA. Instead of going around belittling people, try posting something worthwhile.
Look kiddo, I have not said anything to or about anybody who did not throw the first stone, furthermore I do not have a thing to prove to any of you. Fact is the idea that any of you think I do, tells us all more about you than me. As for what you think about me or my "leadership" you are right I do not care and to be quite frank it's not my damn business. If you want to know about me or what I am about know I am not hiding, infact hit me up @ www.dirtnapgaming.com that said Im done with this conversation. I will not argue with stupid people because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

DeletedUser

Personal insults not allowed good sir ;-) Watch who you call us that

DeletedUser

You guys are all such noobs lol
"Oh his stats suck he sucks!"

If we're going to do skill based on how many points then H3ll-hunter you are ranked 2000 points on US-24 you must be a horrible player. twotokes you are ranked 220 only with 7 cities on US-21 you must suck.

Exactly what you guys are thinking it is not a fair analysis and doesn't show your skill but if that's how it is gonna be then deal with it.

DeletedUser

Look kiddo, I have not said anything to or about anybody who did not throw the first stone, furthermore I do not have a thing to prove to any of you. Fact is the idea that any of you think I do, tells us all more about you than me. As for what you think about me or my "leadership" you are right I do not care and to be quite frank it's not my damn business. If you want to know about me or what I am about know I am not hiding, infact hit me up @ www.dirtnapgaming.com that said Im done with this conversation. I will not argue with stupid people because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Why do you still post if you do not care?

DeletedUser5244

You guys are all such noobs lol
"Oh his stats suck he sucks!"

If we're going to do skill based on how many points then H3ll-hunter you are ranked 2000 points on US-24 you must be a horrible player. twotokes you are ranked 220 only with 7 cities on US-21 you must suck.

Exactly what you guys are thinking it is not a fair analysis and doesn't show your skill but if that's how it is gonna be then deal with it.

Well first of all I'm in the top 300 with 2500 points and the leader of the top alliance.

As for stats, in case you don't know, I don't play on tis server. I only started back up on Psi, my real stats are on the .en server on a different world where I fight in the #1 alliance on the Hero World.

Rick

DeletedUser

As I said I didn't do a fair analysis to your full potential do you see what I mean now?

DeletedUser5244

As I said I didn't do a fair analysis to your full potential do you see what I mean now?

Yeah I do sorry fermenting I just noticed that two tokes was kind of getting beat up on and wanted to protect him ;)

DeletedUser

Here's my two cents:

1) Cursing, and especially at people, is a one way ticket to losing friends and potential allies down the road. And a MOD could easily warn or stop you from posting again.. So I suggest that stops for your own good..

2) Quit bickering people. A) It's a GAME. Big flipping deal over "i'm better than you". The Pharisees and Majesties thought they were the big tough guys and Jesus came down being half their age and put them all in their place! How long you've been here and stats mean nothing to me other than whom I should watch out for or try to recruit into my alliance so I can have a powerful ally. Me personally, although my stats aren't something to be admired about for anyone whose played the game a while, but I'm only like 3 months into this game and I'm DANG proud of what I've accomplished. Especially with all the BS I've been dealt in Tau. I've always been an alliance leader and the ONE time I wasn't, the clan failed (long story). I may not be the best, but I'm not the worst and I can assure you all that I am here to win.

3) Aside from all of that, name calling and belittling people, what does that really do for anyone? Makes people more irate and ill at one another. How about you guys shut it, and bring it to the battle field (if your bp is up) or wait and bring it to the BF. Because THAT'S where all this talk will matter. Talk all you want but the force and backing up your talk is what matters when it comes to who is better than who.

Now quit making me have baby sit lol

DeletedUser2063

Rick

Well I was going off of these for starts... (All of this with no gold):

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en30/player/2594999

And like Dave said, I am a slow starter, but I catch up.

Well first of all I'm in the top 300 with 2500 points and the leader of the top alliance.

As for stats, in case you don't know, I don't play on tis server. I only started back up on Psi, my real stats are on the .en server on a different world where I fight in the #1 alliance on the Hero World.

Rick

I also lead an alliance (Punk in Drublic), here are our stats. I'm just saying being with the WW winners on En 30 and this group, and being in the number 1 alliance in mu for a bit, I feel I have a good judgement of which alliances are good or not.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us18/rankings/alliances?rank=1
http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3855-Rho-Milestones-Edition-3

Last edited by a moderator: