Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

That's true , hopefully a few do last , I don't want to see a whole bunch of new alliances that I have no experience with , I like the first day starters

DeletedUser

I dunno if Dreadful nightmares will make it or not however I know for sure, Waterboyy is a good leader with excellent " commander in chief" sort of brain...;)

DeletedUser

Paul was never in omega before so he can only hear the rumors that everyone says about them...true they are an mar but they have the third highest average scores in case you all have pnt seen anything yet

DeletedUser

the end- float
dreadful nightmares- float
silence- sink
the fellowship -pretty much floating
havoc- disgrace to grepolis and all other worlds in the universe ( I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that you guys need to step up a little bit on points)
Maestrol-sink but not as bad as havoc

DeletedUser

I mean.. Havoc has the most ABP and DBP right now with #2 being 1.2K off in attack..

Soo regardless of MRA or not, (which btw, EVERY alliance HAS to START out as an MRA), they're the guys to beat..

But We'll see when BP is up.

DeletedUser

How wouldn't they?

Even premade alliance's from other worlds have to Mass recruit (to an extent) within the prior world..

Freshly new alliance's will mostly be sending out a couple of invites to people they don't know to join as well.

Everyone is an MRA just not like an MRA where everyone and their mother gets an invite. Some only Invite certain people.

DeletedUser

Love all the Hate. Those of you who think we are an MRA should know that Havoc has not sent a single invite that was not asked for since about 4 hours past the server launch. So haters will hate and some of you I hear on here are the same who are poaching players so what does that tell you. Apparently these are scrubs from Havoc but pros in another guild, seems legit.

OH and bedwetters & flamingfruit your the biggest fraud of them all. Keep poaching Havoc players they will make nice farms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How wouldn't they?

Even premade alliance's from other worlds have to Mass recruit (to an extent) within the prior world..

Freshly new alliance's will mostly be sending out a couple of invites to people they don't know to join as well.

Everyone is an MRA just not like an MRA where everyone and their mother gets an invite. Some only Invite certain people.

Still - not necessarily. You can stay with a few members (10-20) for a very long time. And only invite people that you know are good. :)

DeletedUser

Yes you're right. What you said was what I was getting at lol.

I've sent all my invites so now it's just whoever comes to us. :p

DeletedUser

My sight of top 12:

1 Dreadful Nightmares <-- Float. May lose #1 rank though
2 Havoc <-- Float. Looks very well put together. May become #1
3 Silence <-- Sink. Gone within a 1-2 month range or sooner
4 The Fellowship <-- (may be biased as I'm a fangirl for LOTR) Float. Looks like a good well organized team. May start sinking after 2 months though
5 The End <-- Float. Will definitely be the alliance to beat. Many good, experienced players. Has potential to beat out everyone.
6 Chaos Rising <-- Sink. They'll fall in their first war.
7 Killer Beez <-- Sink.
8 Chaos <-- Sink.
9 League of Delos <-- Sink
10 The Empire of Makedon <-- Sink
11 Adeptus Per Noctem <-- Sink
12 Maelstrom <-- Sink

DeletedUser5244

I apologize however I do not agree with those, even though I don't play this world.

DeletedUser

My "sink" alliances won't sink right after BP, it'll take time. I'm just stating that imo, they won't be around for long.

DeletedUser2063

Love all the Hate. Those of you who think we are an MRA should know that Havoc has not sent a single invite that was not asked for since about 4 hours past the server launch. So haters will hate and some of you I hear on here are the same who are poaching players so what does that tell you. Apparently these are scrubs from Havoc but pros in another guild, seems legit.

OH and bedwetters & flamingfruit your the biggest fraud of them all. Keep poaching Havoc players they will make nice farms.

Oh I get it. You just mass recruited for the first 4 hours,then after that you were full and only invited people to fill the ranks of all the people that jumped? I get it. Also I'm a fraud? Do I need to show you my stats? Because I guarantee that they're better than yours, that's for sure

DeletedUser

Lol he's just ****** because we have twice the bp with half the members.

DeletedUser

Should we call you Twinkies? :p Lol pathetic rant everyone knows you are an MRA