Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser2063

Honestly, I don't see any promise from any of the top 12 at this point. How about you guys? Well except for The End, they have a good few players I recognize, including tomcat69 who is a great fighter.

DeletedUser

I'm also a great player in that alliance lol
tomcat is a beast fighter, but he said he will only build u a city for us :-(

DeletedUser5244

To be clear... I am not playing in this world. Only speculating.

The Fellowship doesn't look that bad, Feez and Epizon are both good.

But I am not so sure about this Will Verlaine character leading that alliance...

The End also has DaveX88 and ArouraMight, they are both decent from my prior knowledge.

I'm also a great player in that alliance lol
tomcat is a beast fighter, but he said he will only build u a city for us :-(

Don't be too cocky there kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My opinion , don't get butt hurt if your in the alliance

1.The End
2.Dreadful Nightmares
3.Total War
4.Fellowship
5.Warriors Reborn
6.Roma Imperiale
7.Havoc
8.Silence
9.Riders of Rohan
10.Havoc 44
11.Uprising
12.Killer Beez

That's my list of the top 12

DeletedUser

Nice list.......can't disagree. But then, I'm a bit biased.......

;)

DeletedUser

1. Dreadful Nightmares
2. The End (my own alliance)
3. Total War
4. Everyone else
5. Havoc

Although some people are putting TE at the top, we are not yet there until we get our fighting going after BP ends. Therefore right now DN is at the top, and the rest is pretty obvious.

DeletedUser

Haha , I like that list , but I think your missing one thing

1.Dreadful Nightmares
2.The End
3.Total War
4.Everyone else
5.Havoc 44
6.Havoc

There own academy has more potential then they do

DeletedUser

academy already that gets a laugh in itself. 80% of the players will be gone within the first month. the top 12 alliances now mean nothing. luckily i share an island with u waterboy so we wont have to go far for bp. ive been in zeta for a long time many cities in #2 alliance and we still battle the inactive bug. it will be months before u see who is who and who can do what. alliances will merge alliances will disband. it pretty much comes down to what alliance can stay most active.

p.s. ingame name is nubsta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah its pretty hysterical that they already have an academy and jlopez , we will hardly have to leave our island for bp , almost every player is 600 and up and active , when bp ends there will be trouble

DeletedUser

Honestly the only ones in the top 12 I see with any potential is Dreadful Nightmares and the fellowship (just an opinion). Silence is a pre made alliance from omicron so they might also do some work. Other than that I except new alliances to form to replace most of the current top twelve and even some form outside of that to replace them.

DeletedUser

Yep and about silence , they only have a few good players , their leader is pretty good but they only grew so fast because they have already merged with another alliance

DeletedUser

Haha , I like that list , but I think your missing one thing

1.Dreadful Nightmares
2.The End
3.Total War
4.Everyone else
5.Havoc 44
6.Havoc

There own academy has more potential then they do
Lol he thinks is an academy

DeletedUser

Even if its not an academy im pretty sure its close to something like that , sister alliance , very close pact , something that results in both of them being together

DeletedUser

Even if its not an academy im pretty sure its close to something like that , sister alliance , very close pact , something that results in both of them being together

Well you might wanna threaten H44 to stop recruiting too, I mean just in case. You wouldn't want them to feel left out.

DeletedUser

There not worth our time , really I have no beef with you , I just wanted space from your alliance and mine

DeletedUser

There not worth our time , really I have no beef with you , I just wanted space from your alliance and mine
You could reroll here in two weeks and find that. How bad do you really want it I guess is the question. Oh and about our worth I am certain you just have no idea as of yet.

DeletedUser

Worth , you guys already have so many enemies you don't even know about yet , how much would you be worth then ?

DeletedUser5244

Yeah and you guys have a pact on the first day of the world. Period.

DeletedUser

The End will not be making any pacts any time soon, so everyone looking at this please don't keep sending me messages.