5.) The Evil Empire.
6.) HoK
7.) Empire of Inferno
8.) Notorious
9.) Soviet Union
10.) Wasting my life away
11.) Mount Olympus
12.) Anarchy

Ok so want to hear peoples take on this? Would like to hear from at least 1 person per alliance in this list?

DeletedUser2568

Since no one ever seems to post here anymore... you lazy pieces of.... I will post first

1.) TEE - They Grew Fat and Lazy and are now being pushed but for every city peeps take from them another one seems to pop up. They are number 1 for a reason and are still fighting hard... will inactivity and quitters kill them off? will the splinter into different factions? or will they pull it together and start hammering back??? only time will tell

2.) Echelon - Completely biased on this one but they have been pushing TEE hard(as many alliances are) They are looking strong in solidifying their oceans and they are slowly pushing their way into 54 and 55 but can they have continued success as they push into TEE territory.

3.) Sedition - Strong fighters in this area and holding their own against TEE as they we some of the primary targets for TEE prior to the coalition starting to fight TEE. Only problem with this alliance is.... Mordred(LOL just kidding). Similar questions arising with Sedition as did with Echelon, can they push into TEE territory?

4.) The Rebellion - A bit spread out, which in my opinion hurts them a little, they have been exchanging blows with TEE. The question for me is they have lots of newer players, can they handle the TEE onslaught and begin to take more than they lose.

5.) The Evil Empire. - not much to be said except for this being those praying they get called up to the big leagues and get a piece of the TEE action... very likely with how many peeps have been leaving TEE.

6.) HoK - Strong ties to Echelon help this alliance secure their spot and they have their own little niche of fighting areas which makes them a prime alliance to continue growing and exapanding.

7.) Empire of Inferno - They have a couple high city guys but really not much more than that. They are also far out of the core in 25 mainly. They will have to start moving in if they want more action with the bigger alliances

8.) Notorious - This alliance is spread way out and has smaller sized members and a small player base. Not much to say.

9.) Soviet Union - anarchy reformed???? worst move they made was letting matt2215mo as he seems to be an alliance killer.
10.) Wasting my life away - one man alliance... pretty gutsy but doubt it will last long

11.) Mount Olympus - only 2 people with more than 1 city... still young

12.) Anarchy - done just clinging onto the hopes rlw1 will make a come back

DeletedUser2568

I do find it funny that if Orion was to drop out of TEE and form his own 1 man alliance he would be ranked 7th overall.

DeletedUser2568

GOOD MORNING ZETA!!!! I got 7 hours of sleep and NO one responded to his thread... even with it getting 32 views. Granted I was 28 of those views. Come on Zeta!!! Its okay to talk.

DeletedUser

The list is very thorough Travis. I cant argue with any of your alliance rankings. I will venture to say thats why nobody has replied. Their is nothing to argue about. lol.

DeletedUser2568

The list is very thorough Travis. I cant argue with any of your alliance rankings. I will venture to say thats why nobody has replied. Their is nothing to argue about. lol.

LOL not looking to argue... although that can be fun... would more just like to hear people's opinions.

DeletedUser

Well I will say this, #9 Soviet Union and the matt2215mo situation.......it will not end well for them or him. If they wish to continue to exist, they should consider his termination as soon as possible. His best chance to continue to play would be to go join Tau server under a new name. He has burnt bridges in Zeta.