Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

^^^^That's funny coming from the guy who lead his alliance to giving me over 80K BP the other day without doing any damage to me. Sorry to say it but once I get some of my buddies from other servers to come over I doubt you'll stand much of a chance. PiD would be much smarter to ally with us rather than keep you noobs around, but it shows that all of the alliances you listed are the alliances who are scared to actually fight anybody with power since you are completely ineffective at attacking. Blhazin - 10, A-O - 0.

I'm your huckleberry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3327

^^^^That's funny coming from the guy who lead his alliance to giving me over 80K BP the other day without doing any damage to me. Sorry to say it but once I get some of my buddies from other servers to come over I doubt you'll stand much of a chance. PiD would be much smarter to ally with us rather than keep you noobs around, but it shows that all of the alliances you listed are the alliances who are scared to actually fight anybody with power since you are completely ineffective at attacking. Blhazin - 10, A-O - 0.

And of course, we have buddies who have come from other servers who are impressive and have joined us. I should be fun.

DeletedUser1411

Oh I hope so, I was looking for a challenge fighting against your alliances but so far it seems like none of you have a clue what you are doing.

DeletedUser

We're number 1 in the world, and 1 in everything else, enough said, we know what we're doing

DeletedUser

Oh I hope so, I was looking for a challenge fighting against your alliances but so far it seems like none of you have a clue what you are doing.

Keep putting your little coalition together 'big plan' O'hoolihan. I remember waxing those guys before too. You'll get your challenge and fret not, we're nice people. We'll be sure to give you enough DBP to run from us. Just try not to drop too much gold on a lost cause, man, there are kids starving in Africa. Have you no heart? haha

I think this guy has conned himself with hope. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep putting your little coalition together 'big plan' O'hoolihan. I remember waxing those guys before too. You'll get your challenge and fret not, we're nice people. We'll be sure to give you enough DBP to run from us. Just try not to drop too much gold on a lost cause, man, there are kids starving in Africa. Have you no heart? haha

I think this guy has conned himself with hope. lol

Oh that's a burn! Wow, you really told him... :eek:

Out of curiosity, what's with the negative gold comments anyway? Do most of you guys work at McDonalds and can't afford to buy any so you try and make it the cool thing to not use it?

DeletedUser

Oh that's a burn! Wow, you really told him... :eek:

Out of curiosity, what's with the negative gold comments anyway? Do most of you guys work at McDonalds and can't afford to buy any so you try and make it the cool thing to not use it?

Nothing but young rage nerds on here. I wouldn't even bother. :\

DeletedUser

Nothing but young rage nerds on here. I wouldn't even bother. :\

Ahh, gotcha. My bad, I should have caught on to that when it seemed to be headed to the my dad can beat up your dad style of forum chatter.

DeletedUser

I use plenty of gold. I've got some cities guys. Come n get me.

Well good for you... Do you want a cookie or something? If you use gold and have no issues with it, you should probably assume that post wasn't aimed at you, genius. Since you seem a bit slow, I will spell it out for you: I was responding to the "barrel of gold" and other comments that seem to imply using gold is not the cool thing in grepo... Let me know if you need me to draw you a picture and msg you with it.

DeletedUser

Well good for you... Do you want a cookie or something? If you use gold and have no issues with it, you should probably assume that post wasn't aimed at you, genius. Since you seem a bit slow, I will spell it out for you: I was responding to the "barrel of gold" and other comments that seem to imply using gold is not the cool thing in grepo... Let me know if you need me to draw you a picture and msg you with it.

lol guy, I barely take the time to read these externals, as I'm.. you know.. actually fighting and not spamming up these forums. Why so serious? lol Nice BP ranks by the way.

oh yea, I got a delicious RoS cookie earlier. lol

DeletedUser

lol guy, I barely take the time to read these externals, as I'm.. you know.. actually fighting and not spamming up these forums. Why so serious? lol Nice BP ranks by the way.

oh yea, I got a delicious RoS cookie earlier. lol
It's called trolling not spamming. Me so serious? Not really... And thank you for the bp comment, I do what I can. As for the actually fighting part, pot meet kettle... Best of luck to you with the RoS guys, I can't say I honestly mean that, they seem pretty cool, very determined, and I like them more, but good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

Trolling and spamming are the same thing. Clearly you don't get it

DeletedUser

Trolling and spamming are the same thing. Clearly you don't get it

I guess in King David's kingdom where we can call out someone with relentless in their user name even though we prefer to be known as king, they are...