Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

lol, well im in white knights,. first world but getting better every day

DeletedUser2063

lol, well im in white knights,. first world but getting better every day

Everyone starts somewhere. I remember when I was a noob. That was 2 years ago but still :)

You'll get it. Also if you have any questions about the game or anything feel free to ask me.

DeletedUser

10-4, i had no idea this game was out that long i seen a commercial on tv last month and well play it when im not in a cod turny

DeletedUser6486

I've also been playing for 2 years, takes a while to learn everything

DeletedUser

first question whats an academy alliance is that the same as a brother/sister alliance.

DeletedUser2063

An academy is when one alliance gets full, they open an academy. The players that aren't meeting the alliance's expectations/criteria are sent to the academy, and if/when they reach the requirements they are sent back to the main alliance.

DeletedUser6486

After at least 6 months (usually takes longer though) when the top 50 alliance total points equals 150000000 you are able to build world wonders with your alliance and the first to complete 4 "wins" the world. By the way why isn't there a tab in the alliance profile that says how long until world wonders begins, it shows it in other worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It just takes time, although I swear XI was showing WW construction sites faster then this. This world is moving really fast and 3 alliances are already over a million with BE getting really close.

DeletedUser

Hello People....nice to see all the gossip. Hello wootywoo7!....

DeletedUser

Ello amethyst. Nice to hear from ya.

Well does anybody want to do another top12 on this. I won't mind doing it too much but my perspective will be pretty warped on most of the alliances. I'm familiar with the top PID/AO/BE, America, and BraveHeart. For the rest...Sorry don't see much of a future.

DeletedUser1411

^^^^That's funny coming from the guy who lead his alliance to giving me over 80K BP the other day without doing any damage to me. Sorry to say it but once I get some of my buddies from other servers to come over I doubt you'll stand much of a chance. PiD would be much smarter to ally with us rather than keep you noobs around, but it shows that all of the alliances you listed are the alliances who are scared to actually fight anybody with power since you are completely ineffective at attacking. Blhazin - 10, A-O - 0.

DeletedUser2063

^^^^That's funny coming from the guy who lead his alliance to giving me over 80K BP the other day without doing any damage to me. Sorry to say it but once I get some of my buddies from other servers to come over I doubt you'll stand much of a chance. PiD would be much smarter to ally with us rather than keep you noobs around, but it shows that all of the alliances you listed are the alliances who are scared to actually fight anybody with power since you are completely ineffective at attacking. Blhazin - 10, A-O - 0.

And who are these friends? Please do keep in mind that we took down EoS, which is dominating Theta. PiD is currently focusing it's efforts on the SE with WK and cleaning up FORCE, but once we finish up there I'll make sure we find our way down your way :)

DeletedUser6486

Yeah, I think PiD has the edge in this one, it might be a pretty close war

DeletedUser1685

And who are these friends? Please do keep in mind that we took down EoS, which is dominating Theta. PiD is currently focusing it's efforts on the SE with WK and cleaning up FORCE, but once we finish up there I'll make sure we find our way down your way :)

Lol been a while since I posted on forums..

But why be disrespectful to members of your own alliance?

Quick note...PiD "Took Down" EoS very early in the world while we had zero allies and PiD was aligned with all but two Alliances around us.
Defeating Sin in Rho was a simple task with the numbers & size of our players compared to PiD & it's allies at the time. Theta has nothing to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Lol been a while since I posted on forums..

But why be disrespectful to members of your own alliance?

Quick note...You "Took Down" EoS very early in the world while we had zero allies and PiD was aligned with all but two Alliances around us.
Defeating Sin in Rho was a simple task with the numbers & size of our players at the time. Theta has nothing to do with it.

Shhh I'm trying to make a point haha. I wasn't being disrespectful, I was just stating what happened. We've taken down many alliances, I named yours because you are the best that we have, because you are dominating theta. I honestly meant no wrong or harm, I was just saying that we have the potential to take down the best players, so we are not scared of VL. Even more so now, that we have taken in you guys and only gotten stronger

DeletedUser1685

Lol no harm done..just felt the need to put things in perspective. For the sake of my dead and gone alliance ;(