Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser6357

Rhoman Empire.
Requirements:
-Must have over 1800 points.
---------------------
all the commanders of the Union < 1800. Lol :)

DeletedUser

In all honesty the best player they have is Santaclese. I see him leaving however.

DeletedUser

And how is it so good?

Santaclese I know of from past worlds. He is a very effective player and an all-around good guy. Comparing him to the other members however I see no one on par with his skill level

DeletedUser5576

Rhoman Empire.
Requirements:
-Must have over 1800 points.
---------------------
all the commanders of the Union < 1800. Lol :)

The Rhoman Empire alliance has the power to take Rho by storm, but you are right. The leaders do not seem experienced enough in running a gigantic alliance. I've offered my services but I guess they are probably scared that I'm a spy. Whatever. I'm going to stay with them until the end, but if they do prove to be failures, I am going to do what I can to seek protection for myself.

DeletedUser2063

I said I'd do another review at the end of BP, so here I am.

1. Rhoman Empire:
Staying at the number one spot is Rhoman Empire. Coming in at number 2 for DBP's and number 3 for ABP's, these guys are getting hammered, but they do know how to throw a punch back. However, with poor leadership and low morale due to their academy being disbanded recently, I do not see RE lasting much longer, even with all the pacts they've made to try and fight their many enemies.

2. Punk in Drublic:
Coming in at number 2, we have PiD. Based in 55 with RE, these two alliances have already started going at it, and PiD seems to be winning. Coming in at number 1 for ABP's with 150% more than the next alliance (who does happen to be much smaller, ill get to them), these guys know how to bring it. Number 3 defenders, RE does seem to be striking back though. However, with strong leadership and a good core, this alliance could last a while, if they don't make too many enemies.

3. Trojan Death Punch:
At number 3 we have TDP. Currently the number 1 defenders and number 10 attackers, these guys are getting hammered by Astartes, without throwing many punches back. The leadership seems a little cocky. If they can be beaten this bad with an alliance less than half their size, then I do not see them lasting.

4. Alpha-Omega:
Coming in at number 4 we have alpha-omega. Currently sitting at number 5 for attackers and number 14 for defenders, these guys are dealing the pain without much resistance. Based in east 45, these guys have a tight Core, and with good leadership could last a while.

5. CCCP:
At number 5 is the Russian group CCCP. With currently the highest average out of any alliance, these guys are happily sitting one spot above Alpha-Omega in ABP's, in the Same ocean. This is a close group that could very easily last a long time.

6. No Quarter:
Another alliance in 45, it must be packed over there. Currently sitting happily at number 8 attackers with almost no DBP's these guys are cruising. I personally cannot wait to see the wars break out in 45. Not sure if these guys will last a large war in 45 though. I look forward to seeing what these guys can accomplish, because I have heard of people already preparing to take them down.

7. The Sea Raiders:
This group is one of the members of the RE coalation. These guys are number 6 attackers and defenders. I don't know much about them, but if they decided to be part of a coalation with RE that shows iffy leadership, at least in my eyes.

8. In number 8 is S.P.Q.R. Number 11 attackers and defenders, these guys are simply coasting over in 54 with no competition as of now.(except for maybe Evolution of Sin). I do not see them lasting if they get confronted by a big alliance.

9. Hellfire Club:
Don't really know much about them. It looks like either their BP hasn't run out yet, or they're really crappy fighters as they're not in the top 15 attackers and fighters.

10. Rhoman Empire II
The attempt at rebuilding the Rhoman Empire academy destroyed by Astartes. See RE.

As you can see I am only going to do top 10 as there isn't a ton to talk about in 11 and 12. However, I would like to throw out an honorable mention to Astartes. For being the number 22 alliance, these guys can kick butt. They are the number 2 for ABP's, and are kicking the crap outta TDP who is over twice their size. With very good leadership and very gold members these guys could go extremely far.

DeletedUser

A good update as always. I'd like to point out that Hellfire Club is based in Ocean 65, so most of their members are either not out of BP yet or just getting out now.

DeletedUser4982

Just posted my newspaper in my thread : The Rhoan Times .

DeletedUser

1 Punk in Drublic Agressive Noobs
2 Rhoman Empire A big group of noobs
3 Alpha-Omega Funny named noobs (Yes, I'm looking at you squishypenguin)
4 CCCP Russian Noobs
5 Avalon Noobs+Noobs=Avalon
6 Astartes PROS (and torg)
7 KINGS of CHAOS Peaceful noobs
8 HaVoC Strangely fonted profile Noobs
9 The Sea Raiders Fancy-name-for-pirates Noobs
10 No Quarter Noobs lacking loose change
11 Hellfire Club Rim Noobs
12 Plebians of Rhome A big happy family of Noobs

On a serious note, there are a lot of alliances in this world I have quite a bit of respect for, hopefully you know who you are ;)