Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Waaaaahh, MRA!

Haha,i knew u would say that.

People try too hard to take advantage of new players on the US servers, its actually quite sad.

All your saying is that your alliance is full of noobs like yourself.Our alliance has mostly experienced players because we teach our members with guides and our experienced members telling them what not to do and what to do.And your just mad because we r kicking your guy's butt in this world.I don't need some noob telling me if my alliance is a piece a crap,i a sure u that it will be a lot better than any alliance u will ever have contact with.

Its quite hypocritical since half of your alliance's leaders were trolling in force to make fun of Mass Recruiting Alliances.

If u look at the other founders and my past experience then u will see that we don't join MRAs.If u want to see an MRA then look in your alliance's mirror.When your average point per player gets over ours then u can have my respect.

DeletedUser39

you merged damn near everyone in the server with experience into your alliance. I read something posted earlier about how thrilling good battles are, ect, and I have to say, you should be ashamed of yourselves to be such good players, and yet trying SO hard to stack the server where you only have to battle newbies.

There's a lot more than just O55. There's also O1 - O99. Just because we have a strong base near O55 with a lot of highly experienced members, doesn't mean we won't be up for battles sooner or later. On top of that; we have 'newbies' too, as you call them. We're not just a bunch of veterans that's here to beat the 'newbs' and win a server without ever having to fight. We are also educating those that are new to Grepolis - as long as they are willing to communicate with us, and grow in both size and experience, they are more than welcome (unless they're from an alliance that's hostile with FS, which is pretty much all of UWP - the ones that seem to be the most upset about FS being the dominating force in O55)

This is why US servers get no action, and why the US forums are dead. People try too hard to take advantage of new players on the US servers, its actually quite sad.

I think you have a poor choice of servers then. I've had more than enough action on .us Alpha - if, of course, all you do is SimCity your way to 100 cities without ever fighting someone, then there's very little action, indeed.

Of course, this is typical of US over EN servers. A player that excels is guaranteed a few good teams to choose from throughout the life of an EN server.
False. There are alliances out there that are just as fit as Futurus Sanguis. Some people just haven't started in the very first minute of Xi, and therefor aren't in the core, and slightly smaller now. Once the server progresses, there will be more worthwhile alliances comming around.
You will win the server, but you dont deserve any congratulations.
This server started Juli 1st. It's a bit dull to say we've won the server already on August 8th - about 5 weeks after the start of the server. Servers last well over 12 months, 1 month is nothing, and there will be big events happening before we even reach the Era of the World Wonders.

You merged all the players around you that could have provided for good competition. Its quite hypocritical since half of your alliance's leaders were trolling in force to make fun of Mass Recruiting Alliances. You arent any different, you just know how to break the game better.
I would like to refer to one of my posts on the external fora I made a few days ago;

In my opinion, there's a large difference between 'MRA' and 'Large size alliance'. MRA's blindly invite anyone, they don't care where these players are positioned, what their previous experience is, where they want to go this server, what their acitivity is - hence, they wouldn't even care if it was a dog playing the account instead of a human.

A Large size alliance is an alliance, that has about the same size MRA's have, but actually have educated and knowledgeable people at the steering wheel; they guide their members, and help out those that aren't as familiar with the game as those with more experience. However, those unwilling to learn, or those showing no interest, have no place in Large sized alliance; unlike MRA's, those that are kept up behind are removed from the alliance (most of the time) - unless it is something they have no control over.

I think that explains the difference between an alliance gone MRA, which we're not, and an alliance that's simply large in size

And before you start your "waah, MRA" crap, I lead the smallest of the top alliances. We have been closest to your size throughout the limited evolution of the server. We took in as many players in our starting location as we could, and we made do the best we could with what we had. We developed a roster consisting of 95% new players. I didnt know any of my teammates before this server. Although I could have easily jumped to a different and more experienced team, I would rather play with newbs than with people that pretend to be so superior.

So, what you're saying here, is that your alliance is pretty much the same as Futurus Sanguis, and the only difference between to two would be us having more players at our starting position? According to what you say there, you would've invited just as many players as we did, if you had the chance - and the ammount of players necessary to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I think you have a poor choice of servers then. I've had more than enough action on .us Alpha - if, of course, all you do is SimCity your way to 100 cities without ever fighting someone, then there's very little actoin, indeed.
Actually, look up paulkk on en53, he's simmed his way to the top :)

DeletedUser

you merged damn near everyone in the server with experience into your alliance. I read something posted earlier about how thrilling good battles are, ect, and I have to say, you should be ashamed of yourselves to be such good players, and yet trying SO hard to stack the server where you only have to battle newbies. This is why US servers get no action, and why the US forums are dead. People try too hard to take advantage of new players on the US servers, its actually quite sad.

Of course, this is typical of US over EN servers. A player that excels is guaranteed a few good teams to choose from throughout the life of an EN server. You will win the server, but you dont deserve any congratulations. You merged all the players around you that could have provided for good competition. Its quite hypocritical since half of your alliance's leaders were trolling in force to make fun of Mass Recruiting Alliances. You arent any different, you just know how to break the game better.

And before you start your "waah, MRA" crap, I lead the smallest of the top alliances. We have been closest to your size throughout the limited evolution of the server. We took in as many players in our starting location as we could, and we made do the best we could with what we had. We developed a roster consisting of 95% new players. I didnt know any of my teammates before this server. Although I could have easily jumped to a different and more experienced team, I would rather play with newbs than with people that pretend to be so superior.

Firstly, being an MRA isn't just about size.... MRAs recruit anyone regardless of their skill or potential, and they fail to weed out useless players.

Secondly, I find it sad that you had to come on the forums and complain on this thread when nobody has even mentioned your alliance on this thread. How about instead of worrying about how Acupuncture, Steelrain, Draceus, and Mot52 run their alliance you worry about how you run yours.

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

I don't think noobs should be allowed to complain about a better alliance,u r doing the same thing as a player who is getting attacked asking the person attacking to stop attacking them.

DeletedUser1189

We don't pretend to be superior. Our Points, Average Points, Number of cities, Attack Battle Points, Defensive Battle Points, Total Battle Points speak for themselves. As for trying to control the server...

commander of the sea on 2013-07-18 at 20:45

Hello I am the leader of the The Deadly Islands-commander of the sea. We would like to see if you and your alliance would be interested in joining the United World Powers. The UWP will consist of the world powers in the game/ the top alliances in points. We will work/discuses together to improve us all. with all the top alliance together we will rule the world with ease pls consider it and message me back.
-Commander of the sea

We refused to join the UWP because we told him that it was not right for all the top alliances to get together and dictate the server. Instead we declared war on all of you alliances that tried to do it. So you can call us the bad guys but no one has anything to fear from us except all those MRAs who thought they could push us around. And this was all prior to us being ranked number 1. We still had the number 1 average for an alliance but weren't near the top in overall points. We were then threatened by the UWP. You are all a joke and will suffer the same fate as every other alliance that thought they could push us around.

DeletedUser

"This is why US servers get no action, and why the US forums are dead. People try too hard to take advantage of new players on the US servers, its actually quite sad."

Dude, have you been on the EN recently? EN is all about premades and experienced groups of players who stick together. I was invited to join a premade consisting of 50+ members - all grepo vets. 'Nuff said.
It's hilarious that you think US takes advantage of newer players when EN takes a lot more advantage of the inexperienced. On the newest server on EN one of the noobier alliances was infiltrated and disbanded several times. Not once, several times. Just for giggles.
Tell me more about how US takes advantage of newer players. All I'm seeing so far is US helping newer players (for the most part) and EN taking them down and making fun of them in the form of PnPs (again, for the most part). I'm not against making fun of newbies, just saying that taking advantage exists a lot more on EN than US. ;)

DeletedUser

That is probably why his name is SlamNation.He is only "slamming" this nation not all the other ones in the world.

DeletedUser

well, before anyone goes making fun of newbs, just remember, without them, grepolis is dead. If you see only the same players all the time it would get very boring. Newer players deserve a chance to get in a good alliance and get trained, not poked fun at and made to restart over and over, this turn new players away from the game. So in all honesty, overpowered alliances and players with big heads ruin this game for everyone else. And no, I am not referring to FS as overpowered, I am referring more about UWP.

DeletedUser

well, before anyone goes making fun of newbs, just remember, without them, grepolis is dead. If you see only the same players all the time it would get very boring. Newer players deserve a chance to get in a good alliance and get trained, not poked fun at and made to restart over and over, this turn new players away from the game. So in all honesty, overpowered alliances and players with big heads ruin this game for everyone else. And no, I am not referring to FS as overpowered, I am referring more about UWP.

I agree, that's kinda the reason I started playing US. There's just so much of the same on EN.

DeletedUser4982

Torgaddon

You're talking about Spartans right . They were disbanded 4 times and it finally hit them :p

I was one of the disbanders :p
We,The Fat Ladies disbanded them 4 times .

And ,
It ain't over till' the Fat Lady sings :)

DeletedUser

Torgaddon

You're talking about Spartans right . They were disbanded 4 times and it finally hit them :p

I was one of the disbanders :p
We,The Fat Ladies disbanded them 4 times .

And ,
It ain't over till' the Fat Lady sings :)

Haha yeah, I think it was the Spartans. I saw Tyrone Black's PnP yesterday. :)

DeletedUser

Sooo, this game is becoming about who can be shady the best now?? What happened to war?? If everyone does things like this to new players there arent going to be any. People don't want to play a game they are going to get bullied on. Stuff like this is killing grepolis.

DeletedUser

We have been at war with over 11 alliances.8 big ones at once.We have defeated 3.

DeletedUser

I was referring to that noob alliance on the EN server getting disbanded 4 times by veterans. Just kinda wrong if you ask me. Let em learn the game instead of poking fun at them until they quit. They might be good competition one day.

DeletedUser

wow, didn't even realize all this was happening in the game forum. should check it a little more hehe

DeletedUser39

It seems a new force has arised on the world of Xi; even more powerful and unoriginal than beforeo.o

the Killshot Alliance has merged with the Delian League to form "Killshot League" (Wow, that was an unexpected merger of two names - must've been geniuses that came up with that). Let me quote a bit from their magnificient profile;

Killshot alliance's profile said:
We are masters of war and our economy.

I wouldn't call 133k total BP 'Masters of war', but that might be just my opinion.
Fun fact: their academy has more BP than their main alliance

Just Like Rome, we are separated into 4 different Legions

The Roman Empire had a few more legions than 4, according to what I've learnt during Latin classes. But I might be wrong on that.

controlled by a General, or in some cases two Generals. This means we communicate better than any other alliance.

And.... How exactly do you guys know this is the method to go with? I'm not sure if having 3 different ranks in your alliance, topped by an Emperor (read the profile) is an effective way of communicating, but hey, I've only been around for 3 years.

Our Legions are so strong, that just one Legion, can knock out almost any alliance we face.

Well, you are more than welcome to try, of course...

2ec2442.png

Hmm.... Where oh where have I seen this before...:s

Oh, yeah, that's right, Futurus Sanguis' profile;

2qc0z1t.png

So, what will this new mix of Delian and Killshot people bring, besides an overly confident sounding profile and unoriginality? Only time can tell usthisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator: