Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4982

yup we lost 2 cities and another city where the player left our alliance when he saw the attacks coming and then joined FS lol, he is no longer with them, i think he quit the world... we have tried and failed to take 2 cities so far... so yeah we are losing :(

Don't be downhearted . Show some teamwork and fight with honor .

Atdhe

DeletedUser

Don't be downhearted . Show some teamwork and fight with honor .

Atdhe

If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end, as to be worthy of remembrance. For death and glory!!!

DeletedUser

Yes,also just a heads up but a lot of the player losses r from kicking people out.

DeletedUser39

I'm not a person to boast about myself or my alliance... but, we're doing pretty damn good8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah especially since u guys assimilated HoZ and took eejit in... gimme a break here!!

DeletedUser39

yeah especially since u guys assimilated HoZ and took eejit in... gimme a break here!!

If you quit Xi you'll have more than enough room to breathe:p

And there have been talks about HoZ and LEGIO merging for a bit longer than just 1 day; it just hadn't been put through up untill now

DeletedUser

If you quit Xi you'll have more than enough room to breathe:p

And there have been talks about HoZ and LEGIO merging for a bit longer than just 1 day; it just hadn't been put through up untill now

why can't we all just get along :)

DeletedUser4982

FS is the best in the world so far but I don't like them taking in so many members . I liked them when they had 50 players or so more . Still , they have the best average in the world but I prefer being in a small , tight group of good players rather than in a group of a LOT of good players . And that is what they are now . Where are they going to get their competition from now ? The MRAs ? I don't think so .

Atdhe

DeletedUser39

FS is the best in the world so far but I don't like them taking in so many members . I liked them when they had 50 players or so more . Still , they have the best average in the world but I prefer being in a small , tight group of good players rather than in a group of a LOT of good players . And that is what they are now . Where are they going to get their competition from now ? The MRAs ? I don't think so .

Atdhe

How contradictive this might sound, I am with you on this part, I prefer small groups of players with lethal striking force; however, having 50 players in your alliance isn't going to get you server victory in the end; though I detest it, the WW-race is about getting as many resources to the wonders as fast as you can, and more players allows you to do this faster - as goes for using favour to speed up the building. 50 players just won't cut it, no matter how experienced, if they have to face alliances of 120+.

However, we will be putting up certain goals for our members in order to weed out those that are not able to keep up the pace, or are simply not willing to cooperate with the rest of the alliance. Though our member count has skyrocketed for now, it will decrease over time as players leave the game, get removed for inactivity or negligence.

We aim to keep the high stature we started off with, but we have to look further than just a few weeks ahead:)

DeletedUser4982

How contradictive this might sound, I am with you on this part, I prefer small groups of players with lethal striking force; however, having 50 players in your alliance isn't going to get you server victory in the end; though I detest it, the WW-race is about getting as many resources to the wonders as fast as you can, and more players allows you to do this faster - as goes for using favour to speed up the building. 50 players just won't cut it, no matter how experienced, if they have to face alliances of 120+.

However, we will be putting up certain goals for our members in order to weed out those that are not able to keep up the pace, or are simply not willing to cooperate with the rest of the alliance. Though our member count has skyrocketed for now, it will decrease over time as players leave the game, get removed for inactivity or negligence.

We aim to keep the high stature we started off with, but we have to look further than just a few weeks ahead:)

All of this is true , but if those 50 players have more cities than the rest , then why not stay like that . But this leaves you with less cities to conquer and expand . You could start taking cities from the top alliances in your area and you will have a lot more cities and much less competition by the time the WW-race starts . Most of the top 12 are MRAs so they shouldn't be a problem . If by the time the WW-race starts some random MRA appears and makes a lot of members , they wouldn't be a real challenge . Why ? Because they are a bunch of noobs and simmers , so taking a city from a WW island composed of their cities shouldn't be hard . Of course , it's your decision , and I respect it .

It's just that you will find it harder to co-ordinate now that you have twice the members you had before the merge . I'm confident you will do just fine though .

Cheers and have a good day ,
Atdhe

EDIT : My farming runs hit(yay) while I was writing this . Thanks for taking some of my time lol

DeletedUser39

Even though I agree with the majority of what you stated, I am confident there will be stronger adversaries as the server progresses. I've played on .us Alpha, and at the start of the server, The Ancients had the obvious upper hand in the core. However, as the server progressed, enemies arrised that were up to the task, and caused the original The Ancients to disband, of which part went to Ascension (later to be renamed to THE ANCIENTS and winning the server), and part of which went to Helghast (later named Phoenix). They've been at constant war, and it was a lot of fun (Yes, I find joy in battles - that's why I'm a bit sad I'm not having any real battles thus far:( ). I hope there will be an enemy that's up to the task of showing FS we're not the only ones out there with experience and conquest capabilities; we are looking for a challenge! Sitting back and winning the server is not what I'm here for, at least. I'm here to fight worthy opponents, maybe lose part of my cities and retaliate - whatever the outcome may be, I hope it will be a fun server.

In short; even though we seem to be the 'best' alliance with the best chances of winning, I am confident we'll need a good amount of players to actually win this - around 100 is sufficient in my opinion, maybe a little bit less.

PS: My farming attacks also arrived, cheers!

DeletedUser4982

I think that the good alliances can be seen in the first months , and even if there are some good players joining , ex : 2 months after server starts , they will have it very hard to catch up to the others , and thus , may not be up to the challenge . I hope some decent alliances will appear though , especially here in the rim . It's filled with MRAs :( Who am I gonna fight ? I hope some good players appear too , need to recruit a few . Maybe make a roster of 30 good players if possible . It's hard to find quality players out here .

Atdhe

DeletedUser

The Unforgiven is sinking fast.... I predict they will be completely sunk in a day or two.

DeletedUser

one thing everyone is forgetting about.... is that there are a lot more experienced players now.... so yes we got 130+ members.... but most of our guys are active and EXPERIENCED.... and that means a lot.... no matter how many members we have...

DeletedUser

Yes,exactly,and if they want to test that theory,then we can just rim them.

DeletedUser

you merged damn near everyone in the server with experience into your alliance. I read something posted earlier about how thrilling good battles are, ect, and I have to say, you should be ashamed of yourselves to be such good players, and yet trying SO hard to stack the server where you only have to battle newbies. This is why US servers get no action, and why the US forums are dead. People try too hard to take advantage of new players on the US servers, its actually quite sad.

Of course, this is typical of US over EN servers. A player that excels is guaranteed a few good teams to choose from throughout the life of an EN server. You will win the server, but you dont deserve any congratulations. You merged all the players around you that could have provided for good competition. Its quite hypocritical since half of your alliance's leaders were trolling in force to make fun of Mass Recruiting Alliances. You arent any different, you just know how to break the game better.

And before you start your "waah, MRA" crap, I lead the smallest of the top alliances. We have been closest to your size throughout the limited evolution of the server. We took in as many players in our starting location as we could, and we made do the best we could with what we had. We developed a roster consisting of 95% new players. I didnt know any of my teammates before this server. Although I could have easily jumped to a different and more experienced team, I would rather play with newbs than with people that pretend to be so superior.