Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

IMO Best 5 Alliances(Yes it is very early, and I will be biased a bit lol)
-Futurus Sanguis
-HoZ
-City Hunter
-Legio XIII
-Endless Hunger

DeletedUser

The Black Hand has had a lot of infighting and bickering. Some of the founders even had members on block. What kind of alliance has that level of dysfunction? That's why a lot of us left.

DeletedUser

The Black Hand has had a lot of infighting and bickering. Some of the founders even had members on block. What kind of alliance has that level of dysfunction? That's why a lot of us left.

An MRA has that kind of dysfunction. :)

DeletedUser39

I like the fact I was able to conquer 2 TBH cities without receiving a single attack from any TBH members to break the siege. I did, however, receive support for my siege from another TBH member - he even insisted to have it defend there.

It's such a shame an alliance like TBH falls apart; where am I supposed to get my easy-to-conquer targets from now?:(

DeletedUser

An MRA has that kind of dysfunction. :)
I guess I had no idea. I lucked out in Eta and was part of a good alliance there and then made some friends with a few members of TBH and after seeing the infighting, we gathered what friends we had and left.

DeletedUser5088

Wow! Future Sanguis just rolled into first with 49 members, when Deadly Islands has 134 members.

DeletedUser

Aren't you glad that your fearless leader picked a fight with us

umm as far as i am aware one of our main players went over to your alliance (sneaky move lol) and overnight you guys declared war on us :( ... i know there was a miss-communication over a conquest where someone's CS got destroyed but i understood that the two players involved resolved the issue on their own... but regardless how this came to be i will admit i would have preferred not being in a war with ya'll XD

DeletedUser

Well, from what I understand... you guys have been attacking Gierto and since he is now one of our members, that is an act of war.

DeletedUser

Well, from what I understand... you guys have been attacking Gierto and since he is now one of our members, that is an act of war.

i dont wanna sound rude but that not what happened, at least not the way we see it... i remember going to sleep, gierto is with us, no war, i wake up, gierto is all of a sudden red and people are asking why he left... when his treachery was revealed I personally started organizing attacks, the war was already declared and i wanted gierto out of our core since it is a great advantage having him on our core islands lol... looking through the archives i did find that our leader and acupuncture had a big argument between them, nothing i would have started a war over and i know we all voted for going to war against you and the vote was overwhelmingly no... i can only assume acupuncture wasn't about to let just go by so he got gierto to come over and declared war... i know you guys tried to recruit be0wolf as well but he proved a better man than gierto... whatever, different perspectives, different views i might be wrong just how it seems from my end and it seems right XD

DeletedUser1189

First off we don't recruit, we get messaged asking to join and we vote on each application in the senate. BE0WOLF asked to join, we had a copy of the message he sent to Gierto while they both were still in TU, (It was something along the lines of if you can get us in FS then cool). Gierto's vote passed with the senate, BE0's did not, then he decided to stay with TU on his own. And as far as the war it goes beyond Gierto, we were waiting for our time to strike. Your leadership sent us threatening messages and tried pushing up around like we'd bow to yous. Well that back fired.

DeletedUser39

Alright... It seems like I have to clear up a few things again - I wish people would not view everything from a biased point of view and understand both sides of the story. Alas, we've heard TU's side, now it's time for FS's side of the story.

It all started quite a while ago already, when The Rebellion merged into FS, which included player 'sithmedic' comming along in the merger. TU appeared to be very suspicious about this player in particular, because he joined them, left, accidentally joined again while at work - thinking he accepted an invite to The Rebellion (the alliance he applied to a little before that) - left them, and then joined The Rebellion when he got back from work. Under the assumption that 'sithmedic' had spied on your internal fora, took the intel and planned on using it against you, I was messaged by Jaykon about the matter. He agreed to me and our Senate voting about the matter, and we unanimously voted to keep sithmedic, and thus not comply with your demands. Even though there was the seeming of us having a choice that wouldn't affect diplomatic relations, the very moment I said we weren't going to comply, Jaykon's attitude shifted from 'willing to negotiate' to 'we can't do dealings with you guys'. I'm not a big fan of being given a choice, but when making the choice that isn't the one the other expected, it turns out you didn't really have a choice in the first place. Anyhow, that's where it all started.

A little while later, one of our members accidentally bumped into one of your Cships. Of course, I was messaged by Jaykon, since TU was -once again - under the assumption that we had malicious intends, broke their siege on purpose, and were trying to invade your ocean. Here is the exact conversation we had:

2i1dnip.png

Now, I'm not a big fan of being insulted in diplomatic negotiations, but I let it go without too much hassle.

After this, the question raised within our senate if we should go to war, or not. We agreed it was inevitable at some point, but postponed it until further notice.

Then, a few days ago, Gierto reached out to me, saying he didn't like to organisation of TU, said there was a huge absence of the leaders on the internal fora, and the majority was slacking on the conquest part of this game (as in, not conquering people). We put his application up for voting in our senate tab, and unanimously agreed to take him in. When we took him in, we did not declare war yet; you waking up to red flags means TU made the first move by declaring war: if we had declared war upon you, you wouldn't see any red flags, they'd only be visible for us. However, when you declared war on us, you'd see red flags, and yours would still show as brown to us. Alas, that doesn't matter too much, as we did declare war upon you one day later, on the 19th of july.

As for the BE0W0LF part, SteelRain is right on that one. Gierto had a short talk with him, and BE0W0LF said he would 'like it if he'd be able to get him in'. Since our senate wasn't a big fan of the attitude, we declined his request, and we did not invite him - had we voted to take him in, he wouldn't be at your side any longer. He's not the 'better man than gierto' that you all think he is.

I hope this clears up a few things. If not, feel free to message me in-game, or post here: I'm more than willing to go into discussion on the matter.

Regards,

Acupuncture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4982

Can someone fill me in about what has happened in FS and TU's war so far ? Like which side is winning , how many cities you have taken etc .
Would love to know since I had a late start .

Atdhe

DeletedUser

Like I said, my message pertained to what the general consensus among TU is with regards to what started this. I was not privy to the decision making or any "diplomatic" conversations at the time, I was promoted later on. I will admit that Jaykon was very rude in his response and it should have been handled differently. I know the other leaders had a problem with it and now I know why. I was just going on what info I had and I tried to stress that in my post. When I asked who declared war, the response was that none of our leaders did, you guys did. It wasn't clear, but whatever. At the end of the day, Gierto's with you guys, Be0wolf's with us, and we are at war so who cares. This isn't Crusader Kings II, you don't need a valid casus belli, so I will leave it at that. I doubt this will be resolved diplomatically anyway lol

DeletedUser

Can someone fill me in about what has happened in FS and TU's war so far ? Like which side is winning , how many cities you have taken etc .
Would love to know since I had a late start .

Atdhe

A few CS attempts on Gierto, and one on another city. They have failed a bit. No cities have been lost quite yet. Basically the main battleground has been Gierto's cities. That is all I will say.

DeletedUser4982

I can see Futurus Sanguis have taken 3 cities so far , while The Unforgiven has taken none . TU seems to be conquering internals and mostly non-alliance players .

FS seems to be a solid group so far . Only 9 players left them , while 31 players left TU . FS has 66 alliance changes whereas TU has 129 . FS has had 93 colonizations , only 1 city loss , while TU has had 35 colonizations , 3 city losses . Just a small alliance comparison .
Futurus Sanguis is the best alliance in the world so far , hands down .

Avywar
From your posts and others , I can see that Gierto left before the war and because of poor leadership . It is every player's right to leave an alliance whenever he thinks the leadership is not on the right level and everyone can join an alliance of his own free will . And , from what I am seeing from Jaykon's messages he is rude , and is not fit to be a diplomat . Acupunture sent a well written message , without any offensive words whereas he responds with that .

Atdhe

DeletedUser

yup we lost 2 cities and another city where the player left our alliance when he saw the attacks coming and then joined FS lol, he is no longer with them, i think he quit the world... we have tried and failed to take 2 cities so far... so yeah we are losing :(