Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Screenshot_1.jpg How bout that

DeletedUser2039

I love it lol. To enlarge it, upload it to an image hosting site like photo bucket. Then just put it in the
img] coding.

DeletedUser3109

Update- New alliance in the Top 12 called :s Paranoia decent average for being on the rim is what I say, but I am in this alliance so not sure if my opinion is biased.

DeletedUser5517

someone should update the list because points dont matter I have seen alliances 5 times the size of mine crumble when attacked. This game is about bp. If you are terrible/turtles you will worry about dbp, if you are a good player you will worry about abp, and if you wish to be unbiased you will rank on fighters (although def gets more points than offense typically so fighters is skewed).

DeletedUser

someone should update the list because points dont matter I have seen alliances 5 times the size of mine crumble when attacked. This game is about bp. If you are terrible/turtles you will worry about dbp, if you are a good player you will worry about abp, and if you wish to be unbiased you will rank on fighters (although def gets more points than offense typically so fighters is skewed).

looks like some one is an avid PnP fan

DeletedUser

Bah as long as I have people who are fun to play with I'll fight til the end, we haven't even met you on the field yet, neither your ally or you... you are so big and bad why don't you attack while under bp.... lord do I like trash talking thank you for livening up the forums.

DeletedUser

It has been my experience that alliances that tend to trash talk early in a game like this, get squashed. for the most part. wait til it gets real.

DeletedUser5517

Bah as long as I have people who are fun to play with I'll fight til the end, we haven't even met you on the field yet, neither your ally or you... you are so big and bad why don't you attack while under bp.... lord do I like trash talking thank you for livening up the forums.

My good man as soon as I have my harbor I will be attacking dont you worry. I just started yesterday and figured why not make some enemies quickly ;)