Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

in ocean alliance rankings the alliance im in the nightmare is number one

DeletedUser2569

The bad thing about being right in the core is that reaching top ocean rank is hard :(
Our ally got members in 3 different oceans even though we're only 1 island away form each other >_<

DeletedUser3241

Yeah and i can see they really like to overcrowd their island(s) xD

you know we didn't want this too happen, "Legion of death" but I could not see any other islands grey flags to invite folks to different islands. I swear in corinth you could see other islands flags not just the village-less islands grey flags... when did this change.

so yeah now we just have to farm the islands next to us. HA

DeletedUser4440

I like how Myrmidons classifies themselves as elite but they have 50 members with 1295 point avg. which is one of the worst in the top 12. I do believe they recently merged too but i am not sure. Anyways i look forward to bp ending and seeing how it all shapes out.

DeletedUser

its going to be damn fun, also i like these elite 3 or 5 men alliances, and how they act once BP ends

in my opinion chug a'lug has some good players in it, and a nice name

Storm also seems strong, but the players might just be simmer

under the radar are just trolling with the highest battle points, but only 3 member XD

DeletedUser

its going to be damn fun, also i like these elite 3 or 5 men alliances, and how they act once BP ends

That and there are lots of good/elite players who are either in their own 1 man alliance right now or none at all that are probably just waiting it out for now to see how the chips fall early on.

I know that is what I am doing :)

DeletedUser

in my opinion chug a'lug has some good players in it, and a nice name

Also Judgment and N.a.f. are both very high average points for now and both clustered in the same area as chug......gonna be fun to watch.

DeletedUser2569

How are we trolling with highest BP?
As an ally we're barely in top 15 (we fall in and out of top 15 atm xD)
We only have the member with most BP :)

And we're 6 now btw ;-)

DeletedUser2569

How can you get to that conclusion? o.o
I'm in Under the Radar ;-)

DeletedUser

There is a ton of premades in this world. When you break it down and look at alliances and how they are set-up

Needless to say its going to be fun and the top 12 early really means nothing. Just a matter of MRA or friends all joining together or mergers

Like someone said about NAF all being on the same island. Sucks for farming yes but then again there farms on that island should already be lvl4 so by there point size and farming every 5 mins is better then farming a city anyways.

I mainly play in Euro servers so no one knows my names over here. lol

Cant wait to see some of your guys skills and how this world plays out.

Good luck everyone

FARM FARM FARM

DeletedUser2569

The farms on my island were lvl 4 on day 2 o_O
And i almost have a lvl 5 farm which i have upgraded all by myself (thx for helping island m8's >_<)

DeletedUser2569

I got a quite active island as well :)
And i got my 8th farm on early day 4 :)