Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser2569

3jVSA.png

Let's begin the trash talk and get this forum going! :D

Who do you think will last long?

DeletedUser2569

This is only for players who actually play in Nu! Just leave Kyll ;)

Anyway, i think Insidious will last for at least a while ;-) I recognize a few names from Theta in there^^
The other alliances are hard to comment on since i don't really know any of them -.-

DeletedUser2039

Chug a Lug is obviously the best alliance...I mean anyone who names their alliance that must be good.:D

DeletedUser2569

Chug a Lug is obviously the best alliance...I mean anyone who names their alliance that must be good.:D

How'd i forget? >_< The name is the most important thing! That's what decide if the alliance sink or swim!

DeletedUser

lol Argos has 7 pacts already. N.A.F. look kind of good, except aren't they in 2 or 3 worlds already. Not sure about Chug A Lug but they have a cool name :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Well i know that there is for sure 1 ally that's going to last :D The one i'm in ^^

DeletedUser2569

I'll prove it sooner or later ;)
All i'm gonna say is that we got a few experienced guys in our ally ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know Legion of Death are serious when you can an email to your personal account :p

DeletedUser

Now i'm starting to like these Storm fellows actually judging on their alliance layout, don't know who all is in there though

DeletedUser2569

I guess you didn't notice their 4 pacts ;)
And that they're a MRA... Legion of Death actually looks more promising in my eyes... They at least hide their pacts if they have any :)

DeletedUser

Here's a little secret for you guys...LOD doesn't have any pacts and we don't need any! We aren't your normal MRA that takes the number 1 spot at the beginning of a world. We are an experienced group of killers.

It's good to see you strikehard! Are you joining Nu with us?

DeletedUser2569

I did say you looked more promising :p
But you don't have much room open for new members now ;)