Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Lol... My guy you do NOTHING except hop from alliance to alliance, complain and come on here flapping your gums like your some warrior or something. LOL What you need to do is start your own alliance and stop being a peon. Lol this is a war game. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Fall apart... you've already tried (behind our backs) my man and it still didn't work out the way you thought it would. Grow a pair and then come back and comment until then dude your just another band wagon artist; who only wants to be apart of something when its going good and when there's a bump in the road you run and hide into a different alliance. Lol You crack me up...

DeletedUser

Lol... My guy you do NOTHING except hop from alliance to alliance, complain and come on here flapping your gums like your some warrior or something. LOL What you need to do is start your own alliance and stop being a peon. Lol this is a war game. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Fall apart... you've already tried (behind our backs) my man and it still didn't work out the way you thought it would. Grow a pair and then come back and comment until then dude your just another band wagon artist; who only wants to be apart of something when its going good and when there's a bump in the road you run and hide into a different alliance. Lol You crack me up...

tumblr_mbnr4x71hd1r5hocco1_500.jpg

And the bandwagon people usually win.

Look at SFB.

DeletedUser

We did what any good alliance does. Those alliances we defeated were also sources of recruitment. It's the same in every world, every server. Good alliances defeat other alliances and also gain a handfull of players from them before they disband. It's classic grepolis my friends. So hate us or love us we just do what every good alliance would do. Now this world was never big. Iota was small from the start. It did and still does have alot of new players in it. I will admit also that the majority of the experience lies in SFB. I am trying everything I can to help keep the world fun, but a small world is a small world. Heck I'm even offering some of your Nutterz buddies spots here before they fall. But one thing is for sure. Whether the world makes it or doesn't, we''ll keep fighting till the counter runs out. Then it's back to the EN Server for me LOL.

DeletedUser

We did what any good alliance does. Those alliances we defeated were also sources of recruitment. It's the same in every world, every server. Good alliances defeat other alliances and also gain a handfull of players from them before they disband. It's classic grepolis my friends. So hate us or love us we just do what every good alliance would do. Now this world was never big. Iota was small from the start. It did and still does have alot of new players in it. I will admit also that the majority of the experience lies in SFB. I am trying everything I can to help keep the world fun, but a small world is a small world. Heck I'm even offering some of your Nutterz buddies spots here before they fall. But one thing is for sure. Whether the world makes it or doesn't, we''ll keep fighting till the counter runs out. Then it's back to the EN Server for me LOL.

I'm not condemning you guys for it, I'm praising you

DeletedUser4082

lol hermes is a solid player :)

You want to pay your respects to him king david? lol

DeletedUser4610

Sorry I've been preforming so badly, but it's my first world since the US server came out, and high school sucks.