Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Someone minus rep him for me Probably one of the most biased and lacking the most facts i've ever read

DeletedUser

have to agree with king on this one, armus dubios is the last alliance to be considered a good one, ancaint assassins arent the remnanats of AE, Phonix rising and allot of players in SFB are ( thats why SFB is so good, and maybe they have other good players ;) ), Phonix rising is a good alliance with bad diplomacy, thats all im going to say. -rep

DeletedUser

You're saying that armis deibus would be a better ally to have than SFB, Aweshock, and The Purging and will make it to the world wonders? Then you are going to say that these are the UNBIASED top 12 alliances? :s

DeletedUser

sry sparks then, its just that alot of things where wrong, but thanks , it looks like you put allot of time and effort into and i commend that :), just change that ancient assassins aren't the remnants of assassins elite, Phoenix rising are, plus SFB are way better then you make them out to be :p

DeletedUser

He took his time out to write a top 12 - nuff said. Bias is most of the time, unavoidable because that's how you view people.

Edit: looking at the original copy; that's REALLY biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3110

What happened to SFB? Their city count in their current war is 11-50 since 7/20 00:00:000 when it comes to top-12 alliances. :s

DeletedUser

Lol the wars just begun... Making this move now wasn't smart on NNs part lololol we had lottle to no defence and cities in their core now we are adapting from the surprise attack and getting ready to make our move.

Remember our cores are very far apart, so it will be a long war :)

DeletedUser

This world is ours nothing has changed... we just lost most of our foothold in 56

DeletedUser2039

Well that's me! <3
P.S. Your sig remains to be my favorite on the forum. Excelently done by Beast (I assume, but it's a strong assumption :p).

DeletedUser

Yea beast did it and very well too.. I like beast even though i had to kick his butt a bit to like me back :D...

A fair warning to all others who don't like me theres a butt kicking right around the corner just waiting for you...

P.s i would make a list of everone who doesn't like me, but it would exceed the word limit... :(

DeletedUser

My (lowly) opinion on alliances

SFB- if you don't know, you either don't play in iota or braindead.
Naughty Nutterz- Dying a bit, but will last for a while
Solar Winds- MRA, We'll be gone in a few months or so
The Avengers- dunno about them much, seems like an mra
San Symmaxia- Good alliance, small and high average points
Dokdo Island Rep.- A mini San Symmaxia
The Shadow- Good defense, but can trim down on some members
BAPBAPbI- MRA
The Purging- Dead

Last edited by a moderator: