Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I'm in AweShock buddy, we may be great, but we aren't going to get cockier than we already are, I've seen too many great alliances try to take on a whole world and fail. And you said they were the top two alliances, which they aren't, so if your going to say stuff like that, choose your words better, say we're the best two alliances, not the top two, as that is much more true, all though still debatable.

Not saying who but someone led an alliance with 0 pacts took on the world and won (conquest world)

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm a bit disappointed with the merger. It was rather pointless in my opinion. I just hope that the world gives them a challenge.

On that note, my city is up for grabs ;)

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm a bit disappointed with the merger. It was rather pointless in my opinion. I just hope that the world gives them a challenge.

On that note, my city is up for grabs ;)
How dare you leave us!!!!!????
:(

Small tight team was something awesome, BUT has one big disadvantage.
Each member is important and if 2 big members have issues that do not allow them to log as regularly as before, it leads to dramatical changes.
I'm sure it will be fun enough for all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You will miss my sexy-ness.

Though, I do wish these MRAs give you a good fight. But not like on Myonia :p

DeletedUser

Well, would you look at that! Aweshock and SFB join, and AE disbands for DBG. Looks like AE didn't last as long as I thought. Looks like Pax is making moves and going down also. Weird how I knew what I was talking about with my list ;)

DeletedUser

AND there's the move we have been waiting for 7 members from Pax moving to Shock Brigade. Oh boy.

DeletedUser

And we are Darn glad to be here. Tired of all the pacts and naps. No food for us there. We go where the warriors are. And that is Shock Brigade. Here we are with our kind. My first 10 seconds in this wonderful alliance told me this was where I was meant to be. My band of merry men that came with feel the same. Onwards to victory.

DeletedUser

Told y'all lol. Especially since Pax just broke apart and some joined us and Purge while the losers joined DBG. This war is over. Another month maybe.

DeletedUser

There is nothing but a big pile of inactive cities to gobble up at Pax now. All but maybe a few players. They will soon leave as well and then we can just look at that alliance as it is. An internal city list LOL.

DeletedUser

There is nothing but a big pile of inactive cities to gobble up at Pax now. All but maybe a few players. They will soon leave as well and then we can just look at that alliance as it is. An internal city list LOL.
Lol NOM NOM NOM NOM!!! You said it Zues, more cities and bp for us

DeletedUser

Exciting time to be in IOTA for sure :)

Lots of things happening.

Also someone more knowledgable should make a top 12 again.

DeletedUser

I think Swamp, Awe, and Purge separated are better than combined in one big alliance. We aren't close enough right now to really help each other out in all ops, so it's better if we all stick to our distinct turf, and remain allies in my mind. And when was the last time someone not in 1 of our 3 alliances right now posted? This is like our chat room, no one is going to debate how amazing we are? Well, take all the fun out of the forums, someone get a DB&G guy on here for me to argue with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who will come, VVV are dissolving bit by bit after we got a city on their island fortress (they had WW ideas lol) and then couldn't get it back, I mean their own backyard........ Massive trolling. DBG is losing cities everyday by our members. As for the rest of them I forget, not paying much attention. Oh there is also the Pax remnants that some of our players farm, just the low level ones not the top guys, don't want to sound too arrogant. All in all everybody else would be embarrassed to show their faces here.

DeletedUser4082

I think Swamp, Awe, and Purge separated are better than combined in one big alliance. We aren't close enough right now to really help each other out in all ops, so it's better if we all stick to our distinct turf, and remain allies in my mind. And when was the last time someone not in 1 of our 3 alliances right now posted? This is like our chat room, no one is going to debate how amazing we are? Well, take all the fun out of the forums, someone get a DB&G guy on here for me to argue with.

trololol :-D

DeletedUser

Well Dbg is not liking SFB look at the past few days they're hurting

r0s1gg.png