Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser3560

I must say I definitely agree on the first eight.....and yeah you are probably right about the last couple out on the rim - those rim alliances always seem to hang in there somehow it seems.

I'm personally hoping that the DB&G prediction is incorrect and as far as the rim alliances hanging in there....i think it is cause they all drink with penguins.....

DeletedUser2348

I'm personally hoping that the DB&G prediction is incorrect and as far as the rim alliances hanging in there....i think it is cause they all drink with penguins.....

Haha yeah I hear penguins really can just keep a guy going.....and maybe ole' DB&G just forgot to drink at all? Sheesh rookie mistake :p

DeletedUser

Haha yeah I hear penguins really can just keep a guy going.....and maybe ole' DB&G just forgot to drink at all? Sheesh rookie mistake :p

They are going to need a drink after my health inspection!!​

b5mr91.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3560

Next to pandas, penguins are my favourite animal...but dont tell the monkeys that...but im really not too sure which of the three drink the most.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to give a review? *this is on topic - no humor shown*

DeletedUser2569

I think it's funny i haven't really been attacked at all so far in this world...
I'm even in the core oceans and no big ally or player have even targeted me :(

I guess nobody wants to go vs a turtle with lvl 25 wall and Tower :p

DeletedUser

I think it's funny i haven't really been attacked at all so far in this world...
I'm even in the core oceans and no big ally or player have even targeted me :(

I guess nobody wants to go vs a turtle with lvl 25 wall and Tower :p

Would you feel better if i rimmed you and took that wall down?

DeletedUser2569

I actually would :D
I'm quite sure i would get more BP from it than you would :p

DeletedUser

Why would you wait to be attacked? You attack someone and then they attack you back. BP all around.

DeletedUser

1.) Assassin Elite - Has a total of 959,959 with 73 players the alliance has an average of 13,150. They also lead in Overall Alliance ABP with a total of 230,291, and number 3 in Alliance Defense with 79,973 DBP and finally overall they are ranked 1 for total BP the alliance seems very promising. There are players they could cut from their list and help their overall average in points. Trim some of the "fat" for say. They are also involved in what some have called, "World War I."

2.) Aweshock - 898,603 total Points with 49 players the alliance has an average of 18,339. They are ranked number 2 in ABP with 221,531 BP and ranked 3rd in DBP with 80,869 Ranked number 2 overall. Aweshock is proving to be an alliance that wont fall without a fight. All members look to be very active. There is really no fat they can trim having only 8 members under 5k in points. I wouldnt be surprised to see this alliance rise to the top in the next week. Another Alliance that is involved in "World War I."

3.) Pax Britannica Warriors - 824,473 points with 72 players the alliance has an average of 11,451. They are ranked 5 in ABP and ranked 5 in DBP giving them an overall ranked of 5. They are a pretty strong alliance and will have a chance to keep alive too. I dont see this alliance falling down the ranked without a fight. They are also involved in "World War I"

4.) Devil Bar and Grill - 627,016 points with 54 members the alliance has an average of 11,611. They are ranked 4 in ABP and ranked 1 in DBP, giving them an overall rank of 3. In the current war they look they are struggling. They have some members from the merge of Project nukes. They still have potential of growing back after the war and still staying a top 12 alliance, it may be a fight. Looking at the members doesnt look like they have a problem with that.

5.) Swamp Fox Brigade - 589,386 points with 35 members the alliance has an average of 16,840. They are ranked 3 in ABP and ranked 6 in DBP giving them an overall rank of 4. They seem like a future aweshock. Great average and seem like a potential number 2 alliance in the nearby future. They are also involved in "World War I."

6.) Solar Wind - 577,828 points with 79 members the alliance has an average of 7,314. Ranked 11 in ABP and ranked 22 in DBP, giving the alliance an overall ranking of 13, the alliance seems very much MRA. Sure they havent reach their player limit, but the alliance has started an academy and I am sure many player will agree that is a way for an MRA alliance to get around having to many members. If you add their academy to their numbers they would have a total of 108 members! They will must likely sink in the future.

7.) Nemesis - 532,458 points with 72 members the alliance has an average of 7,395. Ranked 8 in ABP and ranked 24 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 10. Also seems like an MRA alliance only time can tell if they will sink or float. They also have an academy which contains 36 members this gives the alliance a total of 108 members. They will must likely sink in the future like wolverines.

8.) True War Lords - 508,779 points with 72 members the alliance has an average of 7,066. Ranked 6 in ABP and ranked 27 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 7. The alliance is located on the rim, so the ABP isnt bad for being far away from the action. The alliance has grown quickly and has kept a great average for the quick growth. They are located mainly in ocean 35 and look to be an alliance that will successful in the future. There is some fat that the alliance can trim to increase it's point average and make sure that it only contains active members.

9.) Naughty Nutterz - 424,634 points with 38 members the alliance has an average of 11,175. Ranked 7 in ABP and ranked 35 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 9. The alliance seems like an alliance that will float and be a potential Aweshock and Swamp Fox Brigade they will must likely float in the future.

10.) -VVV- - 406,070 points with 52 members the alliance has an average of 7,809. Ranked 9 in ABP and ranked 32 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 12. The alliance seems like it will continue to float and grow to a higher rank. The alliance does have some fat that it can trim. Not really much to say the alliance seems to be focused more in ocean 56 but is spread out from one side to the other.

11.) Armis Deibus - 397,049 points with 71 members the alliance has an average of 5,592. Ranked 15 in ABP and ranked 20 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 19 overall. They seem to be an MRA alliance with a low average the lowest of the top 12 alliances. Seems like they will probably fall just as fast as they managed to grow into the top 12.

12.) Dominion - 375,753 points with 67 members the alliance has an average of 5,608. Ranked 10 in ABP and ranked 16 in DBP, giving an overall rank of 11. They were predicted to fall in the future and they have fallen they will probably be out of the 12 very soon. They have a very low average, the ABP could be better for having 67 members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info on "World War I" check it out, it seems to be kept updated and you can root on or check how the alliances that are involved are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Very well done. +rep and thank you very much for taking the time. I know how much time these things suck up.:D

DeletedUser

re-check your info Aweshock is not teamed up with AE they are fighting one another

DeletedUser2498

yes my "incoming attack" notifications would certainly seem to indicate that AE and aweshock are not on the same team. and apathetic, you hear that? if you guys work really hard, maybe you can be as good as us 1 day ;)