Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser2498

where's petrika? shouldn't he be on here talking more junk about how they are better than everyone else?

DeletedUser308

If I were you guys i'd pay petrika no mind. He feeds off everyone hating him and going after him. He annoys you and gets under your skin so you can attack him. He's definitely not the best, nor is his alliance the best, but you'll never get him to realize that. *Waits for petrka to come and call him a noob and talk trash to him*

DeletedUser13

I Love Petrika....If he wasnt here it wouldnt be fun at all! :)

DeletedUser

yes you forgot it and you forgot to go back and take a look to epsilon world couse here will happen the same drama with all my enemys, and yes, raffy and slobo you still lossers and noobs, i wish in this new world from all this names that i dont know i can meet in battlefield real fighters and warriors not only forum guys like you...

P.S. will be nice from you, if you start to work from now like u done in Epsilon with other Alliances and create MRA'S and coalitions against me and my guys and gurlz... ;)

DeletedUser

yes you forgot it and you forgot to go back and take a look to epsilon world couse here will happen the same drama with all my enemys, and yes, raffy and slobo you still lossers and noobs, i wish in this new world from all this names that i dont know i can meet in battlefield real fighters and warriors not only forum guys like you...

P.S. will be nice from you, if you start to work from now like u done in Epsilon with other Alliances and create MRA'S and coalitions against me... ;)

fighting is Swamp Fox Brigade's game

DeletedUser308

You forgot his horrible grammar :p

P.S. will be nice from you, if you start to work from now like u done in Epsilon with other Alliances and create MRA'S and coalitions against me and my guys and gurlz... ;)
There it is!
But yes i'm a noob petrika. That's why I call myself a noob everyday. Ask my alliance members, lol. But you're one to talk, don't make me pull out all your fail cs attempts ;)

DeletedUser

Oohhh it's getting heated in here... Watch out Raffy, petrikas so amazing he can send CS from world to another world :\

DeletedUser

Yay I am on the world now, need a good home :)
And sorry, the bib was not written by me, I did erase it
it was offensive, my apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser257

The world has been open for 6 days now and nobody has posted a top 12. I guess I will even though I don't play this world:

Rank.....Name......................Points......Avg

1 Carpe Diem.................173,962.....1,932
2 WOLVERINES...............138,486.....1,473
3 ASSASSIN ELITE..........116,236.....1,937
4 Project Nukes..............113,214.....1,886
5 Swamp Fox Brigade.......103,434.....2,522
6 Pax Britannica..............88,278......1,576
7 Devil Bar And Grill..........84,662.....2,227
8 IMPERIUM LUSITANO......81,853.....1,637
9 The Borg Collective........80,747.....1,441
10 GHOST Warriors............70,621.....1,471
11 AweShock...................70,359.....2,132
12 Dominion.....................62,781.....1,426

This was from grepostats so it might be a little different from the actual leaderboards now.

DeletedUser

ApatheticKing's Royal opinion​

1)Carpe Diem- Without a Doubt Carpe Diem is everyone's definition of M.R.A with 90 players and only 14964 Attack battle points brings them to an abp average of 166.

When you look at their defense they're rank 1 with 11512 points only showing off that they're everyone's food!! Can't Imagine them lasting much longer and my spiders tell me that their founder doesn't know what units to attack with and what units to defend with......

2)WOLVERINES-A M.R.A worse then Carpe Deim with a 1500 average and 3k ABP total i don't need to say much more.

3)ASSASSIN ELITE- All Caps and Elite in their name... Yup they're pros

4)Project Nukes- They aren't looking to bad besides the fact they had 3 pacts before Bp ended looking for their fourth.

5)Pax Britannica
-3k abp really......

6)Swamp Fox Brigade -Enough Said
#1 in ABP with an average of 522 per member

7)Devil Bar And Grill-Looking Good so far, but apparently their top player has a personal grudge against me... So i either denied him access to one of my alliances or rimmed him i guess time will tell.
Holding personal grudges that's cool lol

8 )IMPERIUM LUSITANO
- Nothing yet we'll have to wait and see

9)The Borg Collective- Same as #8

10)Awe Shock
- Honestly I'm extremely impressed so far -Spider- Has never been know to run his Premades well, but so far so good!! Keep it up

They have 16278 ABP with only 31 members giving them the best abp average with 525 per member.. Lets see how long they can hold that.

DeletedUser2039

As long as Awe Shock keeps it up, I think they will be one of the longer lasting force in Iota. They will however have to really stay on top of things; I have seen their internal workings and know that things can get jumbled, but was told that was fixed. So long as it stays fixed, they should be good staying small:D

DeletedUser

Tyler you have to remember most of SFB Worked together in previous worlds... Always top attackers

Being

Aggressive organized and team players is an extremely dangerous combination

DeletedUser2039

I know, all I'm saying is that when I joined them, mostly just to see what was what, their forums were in shambles and their leader not present. That is an extremely non-dangerous combination:p I stick to my assessment that if they can hold it together, they will be fine, but activity plagues alliances so you never know! I also know no facts, but have heard rumors of this pre-made being brought up and then abandoned before. No judgement there though as I have not been their to see it, and therefore only speculate.

DeletedUser2341

I know, all I'm saying is that when I joined them, mostly just to see what was what, their forums were in shambles and their leader not present.

this is a true, but outdated observation on our alliance. And since i am bored and waiting on farms i would like to expand on it.

The first 2 days on Iota AweShock was in a somewhat idle stage, and unfortunately this was the time when you had joined in with us - for only a matter of hours i might add ;) - and between RL issuses with myself, and work issues with spyder we got off to a slow start. it took us about a day after you had left us to completely redo our forums into a much better organized and efficient form of communication. as well as get our skype room set up and active. then we focused on recruiting the players in our area we thought worth recruiting. since then we have had nothing but high activity and communication between all our members, and those that did not fit in were removed.

We are now steadily climbing in both average points, and abp. while we will always stay small i have no doubt our numbers will soon reflect those of the larger alliances as well.

While i cannot deny that what you wrote was true at one point, it most definitely is no longer the case, and if our numbers so far have not proved that then all i have to say is wait an see.

Ocean 55 is ours and if you are in it, you better get blued before you get used ;)

DeletedUser2039

That's good to hear! I tried to make it abundantly clear that what I said was an initial observation and things probably changed 200-300% better if not more. I meant no disrespect, just offering my view and how I felt you guys can be long-lasting so long as you keep it together;-)