top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I had discussions with Cobra leading into the war. Your alliance had goals of moving into o56. We asked you not to, He said no.. I wished him luck and we opened up attacks. Two Weeks later (No Quotes necessary), when your alliance finally has to face a quality opponent..your alliance ghosts.

Of course we are going to remember the alliance who chooses to ghost for a panzee No morale world rather than attempt to take down a quality opponent.
It's just a shame we couldn't see if you guys were the solid players we expected.
Also very funny the amount of interest shown while you saw success against weak opponents. Lol..I mean it does make sense..everyone has more fun when they are winning.

and youre 'previous' alliance had goals of moving into ocean 34, openly proclaimed by Bull.

What happened there?

Get ready folks here comes the excuse bag......TR has always had a full bag of excuses, lets see which ones we hear first.

DeletedUser257

Maybe an excuse is that this was a post by a member of Sin. since the start of the world talking about LMFAO ghosting in ocean 46. This post has nothing to do with bull or ocean 34...Sin was never planning to go to war with bhood or "had goals of moving into ocean 34" I have no idea where you got that from by reading this post...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe an excuse is that this was a post by a member of Sin. since the start of the world talking about LMFAO ghosting in ocean 46. This post has nothing to do with bull or ocean 34...Sin was never planning to go to war with bhood or "had goals of moving into ocean 34" I have no idea where you got that from by reading this post...

I guess that's as good any others I've heard bob.

DeletedUser3746

Why do you always bring TR into the mix? Seems like whenever you can you use that because it is the only "sign" of victory you guys have. But the funny thing is, you are horribly wrong.

DeletedUser257

Sorry I have to spam this thread for my 500th post.

Malicious Rage's new average is 2263. Almost unchanged. Lol

DeletedUser

Why do you always bring TR into the mix? Seems like whenever you can you use that because it is the only "sign" of victory you guys have. But the funny thing is, you are horribly wrong.

Whatever you say MP, fact is though TR was done. Knocked off the pedestal and would never be on top again.

Thats all most of us in the old brotherhood and justice legion ever really cared about. All the lies, the dishonest dealings we had with TR. The defeat of TR was our main goal. To force them to run for help and more or less disband was a much sweeter victory for us than anything else could be, even winning the server.

The dirty underhanded tactics, the chit talking, threats and bullying....all for not.

It does'nt matter to us now. Sin.dicate? We'll just play the game with them. Even wish em luck, just not too much luck. LOL

DeletedUser3746

Well I guess I was in your position I would try to salvage and "victory" I can. Still funny how you guys don't get that the merge was planned from the start. And TR is still here, just a different name. Names don't really matter too much, just ask The Fuzzy Bunnies.

DeletedUser

Well I guess I was in your position I would try to salvage and "victory" I can. Still funny how you guys don't get that the merge was planned from the start. And TR is still here, just a different name. Names don't really matter too much, just ask The Fuzzy Bunnies.

Yeah fuzzy bunnies right?

But really MP, my position? I am just as likely to be playing for the winning team right now as you are. Despite all chit talking, the criticism and even you proclaiming us the worst alliance on theta LOL.

Eat crow is what it is, cause win or lose the server is irrelevant, fact is at this point, denying respect to opponents seems pointless. Its anybody's game.

DeletedUser298

We were never going to be on top of points ranking again because we had about 70 less players then you, and we had less cities then you, not a significant amount but less(because you guys used all your slots for founding cities, while we like to use ours to take yours), but still in the top of the bp rankings and quite frankly in tr we were still on top of you guys in this war. You guys keep crying how we run to sin. You already now it was planned since the beginning of the world, or you're just blind(maybe from all the red flashes that happens on your screen). Take a look at where the orginial members of The Sin.Dicate were, and take a look at where we were in TR. Two opposite sides, we went north, they went south.

DeletedUser

(no ofense) but the leadership,backstabbing and decisons of reckoning had from the very start is the fault why reckoning had everyone againts them ( also big mouths as well ) not players fault ( at least not all)
you guy's asked for it and took kind of a slap to the face in ocean 44( no one will admit it )

also was not easy to go againts eveyrone but reckoning asked for it because the ex leaders did mistakes on decisions ,backstabbing and other

and this does not mean you guy's are done or that we are beter or anything (there is still along way to go in this game )

just means ex reckonings leaders made mistakes and things could of been diferent for reckonings today with diferent leaders (this is my thought)

and yes reckoning went north -->loosing ocean 44 they owned most of it at the begining

but it can hapen to anyone

DeletedUser

We didnt lose 44, we still have 370 cities in it :) You just colonized a lot of it trying to get in our core. An alliance REALLY loses an ocean when it is under 100 cities ;-) You still have a way's to go darkskeleton, we ain't going nowhere

DeletedUser

be realistic to stats at the begining of this server in Ocean 44 and today

with players you have and haved also the fact your alliance was always first place from thje very begining (even bigger then TS was at first

( i am saying should of not hapened for a alliance like reckoning had from th start)

and is why i say it was the decisions and atitude of reckonings leaders

if you look most alliances all have a ocean to themselves even more then 1( only reckonings were never able to dominate a entire Ocean to themselves ( and You guy's haved control of ocean 44 at the start also wanted to expand to other oceans--> do not deny)

but my point is to bad such great players in Reckoning were not able to dominate this world

but not the players fault ( they just folow orders)
and why i say it was the leadership

i am comenting just like a sport game when a big team goes down ( normal to talk about it)

it's like if the coach did not know how to play the team and with strong players

but I think TS will not make the same mistake as ex leaders of Reckoning players are in good hands with TS (they seem to be more mature)

and i am happy you are not going anywhere my friend would be boring if so!

DeletedUser257

So last time I checked, you guys had 503 cities in 44. Now you have 545...let's see how many cities we have lost in 44 since I last checked...probably checked it around Christmas or so and since then you have taken 4 of our cities in 44 (I triple checked via Sin's colonization sheet, you can check yourself if you want). So how did you get 40 more cities in 44...lol

DeletedUser3746

Again, pointlessly bringing TR into the mix. We are still in 44 and are doing work, the founding just strengthens our core as we take them. Also, shouldn't a number 2 alliance in the world be crushing the 5 or 6 guys in 44? We cover so many oceans 44 is a fraction of our concern, and you base a huge victory on that? Look at the stats, you only became number one in that ocean because of the founding and the merger. When TR merged with sin we gained 0 points there. Not one sin city was in 44 before the merge.

DeletedUser

oviously you guy's do not get what i mean also let's face it ocean 44 is just a wall and batlefield for everyone to make points we do not need it and Ts does not either-->no one realy cares to dominate it

i was talking more about how reckoning could of still be on the top if things and did not need to merge if they would of done things diferently

you guy's just keep geting ofended all the time and do not try to understand the diference that could of been for Reckoning if not for bad leadership ( I repeat this is my opinion)

because i think anyone who had a alliance and players like reckoning had and still has-->would of not ended up like you guy's did today (that is why i say is what leadership of reckoning that played bad ( with the atitude,decisions and other)

(yes the merge was ovious and would of always hapened at the end but i say things could of been more diferent for reckoning if you ask me with beter leadership

DeletedUser298

I'm still not really seeing how this merge was needed for us to survive. The same guys are still in their oceans, same guys in 44.

DeletedUser

Again, pointlessly bringing TR into the mix. We are still in 44 and are doing work, the founding just strengthens our core as we take them. Also, shouldn't a number 2 alliance in the world be crushing the 5 or 6 guys in 44? We cover so many oceans 44 is a fraction of our concern, and you base a huge victory on that? Look at the stats, you only became number one in that ocean because of the founding and the merger. When TR merged with sin we gained 0 points there. Not one sin city was in 44 before the merge.

'strenghtens the core as we take them' says mkp.

LOL!

When is that going to happen?

DeletedUser257

When there's no more spots for you to take. You ran out of inactives to take and now you are fighting less than 10 players in 44 and you are losing so for whatever reason you are founding and you obviously have promoted your coalition friends to do the same. I hope you realize every single alliance in this world has one (or zero) front line except us. Oh and we are winning on all of them.

DeletedUser

LOL, winning eh bob?

If you say so.

MK and the rest of that bunch have been dead in the water for some time now. And it serves them right.. Thats why they are moving admiral and them into the area. Without sindicate, they were doomed.

Get real bob..

DeletedUser3746

So you are saying having Admiral take 2 cities in 44 is relying on sin to survive?