top 12 alliances

DeletedUser1685

Hahahah..We have had other alliances in the crosshairs. Before they up and Ghosted or went VM :(

DeletedUser6584

what is the standings looking at right now here on the top 12 alliances

DeletedUser2498

updated top 12
090213top12theta.jpg
apologies for the size, but i'm far too lazy to fix it.

DeletedUser

We didn't even get to start a war with LMFAO. Just some random CQ attempts that they stopped. Next thing you know, they sent all their offense at us and then ghosted. They didn't even try to fight. It was the weakest thing I have ever seen in Grepo.

We all moved to Omicron, which is speed 3 with no morale, the best settings we think were available. Once we started Omicron and liked it enough to stay, we decided to make it our main focus and didn't want to straddle two worlds, therefore we ghosted. Theta had been boring for weeks and Omicron has been more enjoyable so far. The only fun thing about Theta was destroying all of KANNA and Roma in our ocean.

DeletedUser

Completely untrue, they tried conquesting some of our biggest players and failed in northern O46. The majority of their attacks never used breakthrough, which was highly amusing because they would lose full GAU nukes on bireme walls.

DeletedUser6584

what happend to 501st alliance did they merge into someone else

DeletedUser6584

they had some good players there but they had more noobs then good and active players

DeletedUser1685

Completely untrue, they tried conquesting some of our biggest players and failed in northern O46. The majority of their attacks never used breakthrough, which was highly amusing because they would lose full GAU nukes on bireme walls.

We took 4 cities I believe. And how convenient that you became fed up with the "boredome" two weeks into us opening attacks on you.

Oo and I'll be sure to tell the troops we need more breakthrough attacks !! Hahaha solid strategy.

DeletedUser

We took 4 cities I believe. And how convenient that you became fed up with the "boredome" two weeks into us opening attacks on you.

Oo and I'll be sure to tell the troops we need more breakthrough attacks !! Hahaha solid strategy.

You took 1 city from sithmedic, who had been inactive and we did not bring him over to Omicron. If you have any conquests of our active core you'd like to share, please let us know. During those "2 weeks" you speak of, Omicron had already started and we focused there to try and develop a good core. We had a period of time where we were deciding if we wanted to exclusively focus on Omicron, or divide our time, and we chose the former. Speed 3 no morale is a more enjoyable setting for us. Personally, the fact you and other sin.dicate members keep repeating your "victory" over LMFAO as continuous attacks on us for a week and our resultant inexplicable ghosting is a testament to the fact that you beat us is simply evidence that you guys remember us far better than other alliances you "rimmed" because we were a formidable opponent who vanished, not lost.

DeletedUser1685

You took 1 city from sithmedic, who had been inactive and we did not bring him over to Omicron. If you have any conquests of our active core you'd like to share, please let us know. During those "2 weeks" you speak of, Omicron had already started and we focused there to try and develop a good core. We had a period of time where we were deciding if we wanted to exclusively focus on Omicron, or divide our time, and we chose the former. Speed 3 no morale is a more enjoyable setting for us. Personally, the fact you and other sin.dicate members keep repeating your "victory" over LMFAO as continuous attacks on us for a week and our resultant inexplicable ghosting is a testament to the fact that you beat us is simply evidence that you guys remember us far better than other alliances you "rimmed" because we were a formidable opponent who vanished, not lost.

I had discussions with Cobra leading into the war. Your alliance had goals of moving into o56. We asked you not to, He said no.. I wished him luck and we opened up attacks. Two Weeks later (No Quotes necessary), when your alliance finally has to face a quality opponent..your alliance ghosts.

Of course we are going to remember the alliance who chooses to ghost for a panzee No morale world rather than attempt to take down a quality opponent.
It's just a shame we couldn't see if you guys were the solid players we expected.
Also very funny the amount of interest shown while you saw success against weak opponents. Lol..I mean it does make sense..everyone has more fun when they are winning.

DeletedUser257

No posts in almost 4 months wow.

So basically this is Sin vs all other relevant alliances but an alliance that I find funny is Malicious Rage. #14 with a 2.5k average. Really shows how many relevant alliances are left on the server.