top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

My comment only said that the members in TR keep saying Raffy is a noob... And when a TR member said they had a leader who lead by example i just joked that it shouldn't be raffy since TR themselves say he is a noob.

And Raffy, i wrote "With all of you saying he's a noob".... I didn't say my own opinion.

Just to clarify my statement of leader leading by example, People can be leaders in the forums by being actively involved too, and in Skype. Raffy is the leader who just generally make sure that things are going smoothly and makes sure everybody gets along and is active on the forums and on Skype. You know who Nate Robinson is Leo? He played for the Chicago Bulls this year, people call him a team sparkplug, Raffy is our spark plug, he might not be the absolute best out there, but when we need that Spark he gives it. Hands down though, Bull is the leader on the field for this alliance, not to mention this world, he is like 10,000 abp ahead of 2nd place right now. He is a crazy beast! Then you have dragon88 who even though he isn't as much of a beast as bull, he gets things done, and isn't afraid to go head on with the sharks. And don't forget alteclansing(sorry if I spelled it wrong Chris), he along with Raffy is our guy who keeps the forums moving. This guy knows how to get the dirty jobs taken care of, and is an excellent planner. And then their is also Zak, he isn't an official leader, but he is an awesome team motivator, and is also high in abp. Thats what I mean by our leaders leading with example Leo, they don't also excel at everything, but they know what they are good at, and they are some of the best at it... So I would say they lead by example. Lol.

DeletedUser2569

The leader who lead TR by example is hopefully not Raffy :p
With all of you saying he's a noob he can't be such a good example ;-)

This comment was only to make fun about TR calling Raffy a noob. I know it's just a joke, but so was this comment...
I never meant TR had any kind of bad leadership, and if you understood it that way you clearly got it all wrong.

I never intended to start an argument (even though it were a positive surprise :-D).

Just to clarify my intentions with that comment.

DeletedUser

This comment was only to make fun about TR calling Raffy a noob. I know it's just a joke, but so was this comment...
I never meant TR had any kind of bad leadership, and if you understood it that way you clearly got it all wrong.

I never intended to start an argument (even though it were a positive surprise :-D).

Just to clarify my intentions with that comment.

I know, I just like giving a shoutout to my leaders. :)

DeletedUser2714

I'm sorry alteclansing, let me clarify.... When Leo said 'With all of you saying he's a noob he can't be such a good example' he was sarcastic too... -.-'

thank you for that clarification...it was much needed due to leo's lack of information. and Kyllmen i accept your apology for leo.

DeletedUser298

I kinda knew it was sarcasm, just wanted to heat up this forum. I'm getting kinda bored.:p

DeletedUser2714

Because you didn't get the sarcasm it's "lack of information"? :\
What's the point of sarcasm, if i say right away that it's sarcasm? :p

was it sarcasm leo...or was there some dark, twisted meaning behind your words?? ;)
Now that, my friend, is sarcasm. BTW I LOVE your new signature...It was my favorite movie...when i was 5 ;)

DeletedUser2569

You think i hide some dark, twisted meaning behind my words with a signature like this? :p

DeletedUser

NXoW1k-ZE0FYJ3Xkagsy.jpg

DeletedUser2498

still looks like no major shakeups or surprises. whoever goes to war with TR or sin loses cities and drops, while the next alliance back moves up to 3rd. nothing really to see here, but it was nice to see a post in here again :)

DeletedUser

We didn't even get to start a war with LMFAO. Just some random CQ attempts that they stopped. Next thing you know, they sent all their offense at us and then ghosted. They didn't even try to fight. It was the weakest thing I have ever seen in Grepo.

DeletedUser

Yeah...I really thought they were going to put up a fight. Boy I was wrong. Now there is 100+ ghost cities we need to take ;)

DeletedUser1685

Haha and just before quitting the war and ghosting, a few of our members received notice that we are a sad alliance.
And outside of a few top players..have no clue how to play the game..

From their obvious domination..I have to say they had a point :p

DeletedUser

Well then. I hope I'm talking about the correct alliance here, because KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH now has 1 last player at 1961 points, and I was going to conquer that city in about a week from now. When I first saw KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH, it had 3 players, and I was thinking that they were always a beginners alliance, but reading this thread, I see that they were once much more powerful, even if they actually
...pacted all the world...
-Author forgotten
. So I'm feeling kinda weird and had to post this to get thoughts out of my system. So yeah, I guess that
An alliance with a title in all caps is doomed to fail.
-Author forgotten
As for Roma Surrecta, I can see that they have grown quite large, but I think they are meeting their demise (slowly or not) at the hands of Fight For Freedom Friend, which was actually founded by a ex-member of Roma Surrecta....

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
JFL reminds me of The Ancients on Alpha... 1st in ABP, 1st overall BP and I guess they're not 1st DBP because sieges didn't start for them yet :) I hope they won't have the same end as TA ^^
(chuckle) I love reading back through the forums, and seeing how wrong people were, no offence Kyll :p

DeletedUser

As for Roma Surrecta, I can see that they have grown quite large, but I think they are meeting their demise (slowly or not) at the hands of Fight For Freedom Friend, which was actually founded by a ex-member of Roma Surrecta....

You are right and wrong. Roma has grown, and are meeting their demise, but not at the hands of FFFF (they actually work together).