5 Gangsters Paradise 1906360 63 30260
6 KANNA2 1489777 90 16553
7 The Sin.dicate 1426183 31 46006
8 KANNA 5 1384546 73 18966
9 Devil Dogs 2 1370769 91 15063
10 KANNA3 1344386 72 18672
11 TheRoundTable 1319153 56 23556
12 501st 1219795 75 16264

TR is my alliance, but I can honestly say we deserve to be number 1. If you are one who pays attention to Daedelus's maps (sorry for botching the name man! You are awesome!) you can clearly see that Kanna especially is just completely being pushed backwards and out of our area. They are no match for the experience, dedication and teamwork that is found in TR.

Kanna is my number one enemy. I do not like this alliance at all, except for they give me bp. Lol. Otherwise, I don't like at all how they are such a huge MRA. They will always be around, that is a given, but they will always have low averages and low abp in all of their alliances. They have a few good players in the alliances, but they will slowly get torn apart and pushed back out of the core oceans.

The Best... I don't know a whole lot about these guys, but they seem to be pretty good, I would say they have gotten rid of the MRA status for the most part, and are actually getting a core group of players going though. Best of luck to them in their oceans.

Roma Surrecta... Same as above... They are almost the exact same it seems average and point wise as well as how many players they have. They are in areas though that has less competition, so it makes it easier to grow, but Im sure we will see in a few months how they handle the bigger fish.

GP... Haha... These guys are another group I don't really care for... They don't seem half bad though, but with Sin.dicate and TR on 2 of their sides, I think they will get pushed back and have to retreat out of the main 4 core oceans sooner rather than later. Their only hope is TR getting split against Kanna, but that hasn't helped them a whole lot. All around though, a good alliance.

Sin.dicate... What a bunch of freaks... And by freaks, I mean they are abnormally good at this game... Now, they aren't as great as TR, but they are right below them. TR just has a few more players, and a lot of experienced players who really know how to play this game. Sin though, like TR has leader that lead by example on the battlefield, they are right at the top of the totem pole for abp. So all in all, I really like this guys, they know their stuff and are just cool people all around.

Devil Dogs and 501st... Just some MRA's that will be hopefully giving the rest of us some good bp. :)

The RoundTable... These guys don't seem to bad, but they don't seem to be increasing at the same pace that they once did... I think they are one of the better alliances here, excluding TR and Sin, but they gotta keep working hard at it to stay alive.

DeletedUser2569

The leader who lead TR by example is hopefully not Raffy :p
With all of you saying he's a noob he can't be such a good example ;-)

DeletedUser308

Last time I checked points didn't decide how good of a leader someone was.

DeletedUser

points dont decide anything imo.... bp and allaince size matter more

DeletedUser1048

But Leo didn't say points mattered, man how do you guys coordinate ops if you can't even read properly what is being said :p

DeletedUser308

With all of you saying he's a noob he can't be such a good example
So then please explain to me what this means. He's obviously implying if im bad at the game I can't be such a good leader. I think you're the one that needs help reading properly.

DeletedUser

But Leo didn't say points mattered, man how do you guys coordinate ops if you can't even read properly what is being said :p

this might be because we are in the thread about top 12 alliance which is a pnt based listing.... which really doesnt factor in how well the game is played by the members of said alliances?

DeletedUser1048

Last time I checked points didn't decide how good of a leader someone was.

So then please explain to me what this means. He's obviously implying if im bad at the game I can't be such a good leader. I think you're the one that needs help reading properly.

Yeah but you said before that points had nothing to do with leadership, and I said Leo said nothing about points. The amount of points you have has nothing to do with whether you are a noob or not, which is why I said you weren't listening.

DeletedUser308

Isn't a noob someone who isn't good at the game and has low points? total points and battle points? Whether you realize it or not you guys are talking about points.

DeletedUser2569

My comment only said that the members in TR keep saying Raffy is a noob... And when a TR member said they had a leader who lead by example i just joked that it shouldn't be raffy since TR themselves say he is a noob.

And Raffy, i wrote "With all of you saying he's a noob".... I didn't say my own opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2714

im sorry Leo, let me clarify....When we said Raffy was a noob, we were being sarcastic...if we all actually thought he was a noob we wouldnt be in TR, and TR would not be #1 in this world. TR's success has alot to be contributed to Raffy, though you may not think so, Raffy is an amazing leader and I respect him for those abilities.

DeletedUser

Isn't a noob someone who isn't good at the game and has low points? total points and battle points? Whether you realize it or not you guys are talking about points.

a Noob is a newbie lol

DeletedUser271

im sorry Leo, let me clarify....When we said Raffy was a noob, we were being sarcastic...if we all actually thought he was a noob we wouldnt be in TR, and TR would not be #1 in this world. TR's success has alot to be contributed to Raffy, though you may not think so, Raffy is an amazing leader and I respect him for those abilities.

I'm sorry alteclansing, let me clarify.... When Leo said 'With all of you saying he's a noob he can't be such a good example' he was sarcastic too... -.-'

DeletedUser2569

Like Kyll said.... I was being sarcastic as well....
I know you are being sarcastic when you say Raffy is a noob :\