Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

Best not ;) I was taking a city last night til my internet went out cause the storm. city was clear at planned cs time. oh well double bp tomorrow so you never know what will happen

DeletedUser2078

I cannot stay silent anymore ... this stuff is just getting too good.

TRB/Exiled/Demi should never be listed in anyone's top 12 again. It's just getting silly now:
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us6/alliance/6/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Btw, what happened to your motto? Something about Diplomacy, Pacts, Mergers ... Why bother?
Should put it back up, it was cute.

ok so let me answer you;)AoH,SCPA,DKBT vs Exiled ritchies and exiled ritchies has still the greatest avarage points.
also i have add that.2 days ago we attacked and revolted more than 10 cities but i saw that every city has more than 2000 biremes,some of them has about 4000.so now think again and consider who is really doing good job;)

DeletedUser2379

lol..colossus is compiled of noobs who doesn't know the the hell is going on...it will be real easy to dispose of all of them...but their faith is coming in due time...an i will be leading the charge!!

LOL This stuff is pretty funny to read.

DeletedUser

ok so let me answer you;)AoH,SCPA,DKBT vs Exiled ritchies and exiled ritchies has still the greatest avarage points.
also i have add that.2 days ago we attacked and revolted more than 10 cities but i saw that every city has more than 2000 biremes,some of them has about 4000.so now think again and consider who is really doing good job;)

Average points don't make much of a difference if you hemorrhage cities. Then again, after 2 merges of top 10 alliances, and still no improvement being made, it seems none of the stats matter much.

That kool-aid you guys are passing around had better be at least spiked with vodka.

DeletedUser

Anytime you want to revolt my cities feel free. I empty all of the offensive ones every night before I go to bed. Revolting 10 empty cities is one thing. Actually landing your CS is something else, isn't it?

DeletedUser

Anytime you want to revolt my cities feel free. I empty all of the offensive ones every night before I go to bed. Revolting 10 empty cities is one thing. Actually landing your CS is something else, isn't it?

Hah yep I like to let some revolts through (still activate militia) just for the bp i get from a cs and clearing waves.

DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID GUYS!!!!...lol

It smells like a sweaty armpit you'd have to be dumb to drink it :D

DeletedUser2078

i just smile:D:D

DeletedUser2154

Average points don't make much of a difference if you hemorrhage cities. Then again, after 2 merges of top 10 alliances, and still no improvement being made, it seems none of the stats matter much.

That kool-aid you guys are passing around had better be at least spiked with vodka.

For a mod a see a hella lot of rambling from you. No improvement made? MWAHAHAHA lmao.

You are correct Koca. 2 days ago you revolted many of our cities. You took 0.

That same day we counter-attacked ... we took 7.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us6/alliance/6/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=27&min_points=&max_points=

PS. - Sorry to see you lost 3 cities to our alliances this week Koca :(

7 cities means nothing :) read my profile in game. It's a marathon.... not a race!
Let's also look at all the days where we have ripped y'all apart :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2078

thats ok my friend:))i was really attacked very hard.not just from dkbt but from aoh and scpa as well:))first time i lost city in this game and 3 in one day:D
but the other day i took 2 from DKBT;)
so this is game sometimes you conquer sometimes you lose;)

DeletedUser

That's very true but all cities lost by DKBT are from Inactives :D

DeletedUser2154

MbScorpion that is a load of bull and we all know it :) unless your entire alliance is inactive

DeletedUser2078

DeletedUser

lol..colossus is compiled of noobs who doesn't know what the hell is going on...it will be real easy to dispose of all of them...but their fate is coming in due time...and i will be leading the charge!!

I still haven't found an AoH member who has any attacking skill. *Shrug

I suppose I'd rather be in your shoes and have 50+ cities that I could just overwhelm smaller opponents with too, so a tip of the hat to that strategy. If you're not cheating, you're not trying...Right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

LOL...How easy it is to assume...you do know what they say about people that assume right? ;)