6.The Rising Knights
7.Roma Surrecta
8.DKBT
9.Black Lotus Society
10.The Ritchie Boys
11.The Guild
12.Pillars of War

DeletedUser2063

Way to soon for this lol, it's the first day. Over half of these alliances will disband or drop out soon. Not to mention the MRA's that will pop up. My guy camram said this:
camram today at 14:50
Fruit' been looking for you. these people are moving fast. i have six invites already.

Six invites with the server being open that long.

DeletedUser

True but it seems as if it is slobo's job to do the top 12 because he always does it.

DeletedUser13

Yes....Thats the whole point! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Slobo, join another world again and I will release your actual timezone :mad: This is SPARTAAAA

DeletedUser2063

And do not forget my alliance. We are currently 15th, but we have plenty of members still to join. However, we may be 15th, but we have the highest overall average besides the number 1.

DeletedUser

OMG I am late lol. My alliance got founded with out me. No worries. Looking forward to playing with yalll noobs

DeletedUser19

Way to soon for this lol, it's the first day. Over half of these alliances will disband or drop out soon. Not to mention the MRA's that will pop up. My guy camram said this:
camram today at 14:50
Fruit' been looking for you. these people are moving fast. i have six invites already.

Six invites with the server being open that long.

Only six? I have gotten 12 invites so far. 3 of them from the same alliance ( =L.O.R.D.Z=) because I rejected them a few times...
And I am not even from EN.

DeletedUser19

But your aCratz..

In fact, I am not even familiar with any of the members in the alliances which I've gotten invitations from.
They've probably heard about me here or on Alpha while I was there. I started here the same day that Alpha started so I've been here for a while but I haven't played a lot because the past worlds except Alpha had the wrong system. I only play on worlds with revolt. That will say only Alpha and Epsilon here.

Or it is just random invitations as usual... :p