Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

You know date I'm pretty sure you are the one who preaches points aren't everything haha

DeletedUser2154

I do.... Points don't mean s***....
Now obviously they can dictate who will win EX: a 1,000,000 point player vs a 30,000 one..

I just like jabbing at AOH when I can :)

DeletedUser4322

hey what happened to the rest of y'all's S.C.P.A. alliances? im sure that was a joke as well :p

We decided to merge a loooong time ago...the joke will be on you when I start taking all of your cities one by one. ;)

DeletedUser

hey what happened to the rest of y'all's S.C.P.A. alliances? im sure that was a joke as well :p

what happened to your Colossus WP and OW oh wait we are taking them all down or they are fleeing to better alliances X)

DeletedUser2154

what happened to your Colossus WP and OW oh wait we are taking them all down or they are fleeing to better alliances X)

So that would explain why none of them went to AOH or S.C.P.A :) they went to good alliances!

DeletedUser4322

lol..colossus is compiled of noobs who doesn't know what the hell is going on...it will be real easy to dispose of all of them...but their fate is coming in due time...and i will be leading the charge!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo GOLD MINES. I think someone must have ran off with mine :-(

DeletedUser

lol..colossus is compiled of noobs who doesn't know the the hell is going on...it will be real easy to dispose of all of them...but their faith is coming in due time...an i will be leading the charge!!

i like that this is your mind-set

DeletedUser

So that would explain why none of them went to AOH or S.C.P.A :) they went to good alliances!

Uhm actually I believe about 6 members came to AOH from OW, and WE are all currently in the top 8 of our ocean.
thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a poor conveyor of meaning via the written word sigh... Date I merely jest, didn't mean to sound like I was easily offended.
You should see some of the trash talk I am on the receiving end of in game :p

DeletedUser2154

:p do something about your trashtalkers. Take a city :)

Wanna forward me the messages?